Compatibility WordPress 4.2.2 Multisite 4.2.2 BuddyPress 2.3.2
Ad Widget lets you display content to targeted groups of users.
From promotions for first time visitors to exclusive offers for loyal subscribers, Ad Widget uses a simple approach to event-based marketing. Use conditions when advertising and produce exceptional results.
This plugin integrates with WordPress core ‘Widgets’ for simplicity and familiarity. Drop it where you want it, tick display rules and paste in your ad code.
Use for precision marketing or share a message to all of your users.
1. Download the plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload the /ad-widget/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
4. To Network Activate visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
- For single site installs, just pop over to your plugin admin area and activate it
Note: If you have an older version of the plugin installed in /mu-plugins/ please delete it.
That’s it! No configuration necessary!
*Note* – If you want to allow PHP code within the Widget – uncomment line 30.
If you want the widget to be only usable to supporters, uncomment line 31.
After activating the plugin, drag and drop as many instances of the widget as you like into the widgetized areas of your theme. Configure directly within the widget.
Ad Widget Features
Targeted marketing with precision control.
- Display ad to visitors – users that are not logged in
- Give logged in users a special offer
- Show ad if a user has never commented
- Display ad if arriving from a search engine
- Show if user comes to the site by clicking a link
- Display ad if using Internet Explorer
- Simple check box configuration
- Drag-n-drop placement
- Give your ad widget a title
- Copy and paste ad code
- Create special offers for visitors