This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video walks users through adding media to a Post or a Page that has already been uploaded to the media library.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
View a sample section of this video
This ‘Adding Media Library Images’ tutorial covers:
- Accessing the ‘Media Library’
- Selecting an image
- Adjusting the image settings
The ‘Media Library’ stores all of the images uploaded to your site in one place–making it easy to access images in the future. To add an image to a post or a page that is already in the ‘Media Library’ place the cursor where you want image to display and click the ‘Add Media’ button.
The ‘Insert Media’ screen will appear giving you the option to ‘Upload Files’ or click the tab that says ‘Media Library’ and all of your previously loaded media files will appear. Simply select the image you would like to insert into the post and options for editing the image will show to the right of the Media Library.
Once you have the ‘Display Settings’ adjusted the way you like click the ‘Insert Into Post’ button. Your image will show in the post giving you an idea of what it will look like when published.
Give your users, clients or internal staff another way of spicing up the content on any WordPress site by adding images to posts and pages.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, previewed your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the HTML tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code.
7. Click Publish.
- In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code)
Adding Images From Media Library is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- Adding Images From Media Library will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep Adding Images From Media Library
- Adding Images From Media Library is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 30 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.