This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video provides a guide to ‘Uploading Images’ in WordPress.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
View a sample section of this video
This ‘Uploading Images’ tutorial covers:
- Uploading images from the text editor
- Adjusting image settings
- The ‘Select Files’ button
- Inserting an image
Images help improve the overall look and feel of your site. To upload an image from the post and page editor, simply drag-and-drop an image into the text editor. The ‘Media Library’ will open with the image you uploaded selected. Adjust the display settings and click ‘Insert Into Post’.
You can also upload an image by clicking ‘Add Media’ above the text editor. Click the ‘Upload Files’ tab and click the ‘Select Files’ button at the center of the screen. A desktop browser will appear allowing you to search through the images on your computer. The image will appear selected and ready to insert into the post or page.
Make a statement while improving your site’s looks and overall completeness by introducing your users, clients and internal staff to ‘Uploading Images’ in WordPress.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, previewed your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the HTML tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code.
7. Click Publish.
- In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code)