This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video introduces your users to the header styling options in the WordPress content editor.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
This ‘Heading Styles’ tutorial covers:
- Locating the formatting options
- Applying styles to text
- Publishing content
Headings help make your content easier to read and assist search engines in determining the important content on your site. To make a heading make sure the second row of tools are showing in the post or page editor by clicking the ‘Toolbar Toggle’.
In the text editor highlight the text you want to make into a heading. Click the text formatting drop-down menu. By default this is set to ‘Paragraph’. Scroll through the list and select the style you are looking for.
WordPress provides six different ‘Heading’ styles for highlighting and separating content on a page. ‘Heading 1’ is usually the largest signifying its importance, incrementally scaling down for each of the following headings.
When you are done editing and styling your content, you can preview it by clicking the ‘Preview’ button located in the ‘Publish’ module or click ‘Publish’ or ‘Update’ and your content will go live.
Help your users, clients and internal staff create professional, visually stunning, pages and posts by introducing them to heading styles.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, previewed your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the HTML tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code.
7. Click Publish.
- In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code)