This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video introduces your users to ‘Add New Page’–publishing pages in WordPress.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
View a sample section of this video
This ‘Add New Page’ tutorial covers:
- Creating a new page
- Adding page content
- The ‘Preview’ page tool
- ‘Save Draft’
- Publishing a page
Because of how ‘Pages’ are structured, they are most often used to show content that doesn’t change very often. To access the ‘Add New Page’ screen, from the dashboard hover over ‘Pages’ and click ‘Add New’.
In the first text field give your page a title. Pressing the tab key will move the cursor into the text editor for adding and editing content to the body of your new page.
If you would like to save the content of your new page without making it live on your site click the ‘Save Draft’ button in the ‘Publish’ module. Clicking ‘Preview’ will let you see what your new page will look like when published. If your are satisfied with your new page click ‘Publish’ and the content will be added to your site.
Use this ‘Add New Page’ tutorial to introduce your users, clients or internal staff to page creation, improving efficiency and site structure.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, previewed your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the HTML tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code.
7. Click Publish.
- In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code)