This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video introduces the ‘Paragraph’ formatting option in WordPress.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
View a sample section of this video
This ‘Paragraph’ tutorial covers:
- Finding the styling options drop-down
- The ‘Visual’ editor
- Preview formatting
Paragraphs are a core part of successfully formatting content on your website. The ‘Paragraph’ styling option is listed with the other formatting options in the visual editor toolbar.
To access the formatting drop-down be sure you are using the visual editor by clicking ‘Visual’ in the upper right-hand corner of the text editor. Click the ‘Toolbar Toggle’ option to reveal the second row of tools. The drop-down menu in the second row provides a robust set of formatting tools for controlling how content displays on your site.
To set text as a paragraph, highlight the text you would like to format and choose ‘Paragraph’ from the menu. Once the content is formatted the way you want it to display, click ‘preview’ in the publish module to see what your content will look like when published, or click ‘Publish’ or ‘Update’ to make your content live.
Introduce the formatting ‘Paragraph’ option to your users, clients and internal staff and take control over how content displays on your site.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, previewed your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the HTML tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code.
7. Click Publish.
- In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code)