- Fix: Blank page after the update.
- Fix: Blank page after the update.
May 28, 2020 - version 3.2.5
- New: Ability to control who can manage Beehive settings.
- New: Welcome modal to highlight important changes.
- Improve: Prefix vendor libraries to avoid composer conflicts.
- Improve: Combine chart tooltips when the comparison is used.
- Fix: Conflicts with other plugins using Guzzle PHP lib.
- Fix: Using network_site_url only when Beehive is not network-wide active.
- Fix: Wrong Client ID and Client Secret check on subsites.
April 6, 2020 - version 3.2.4
- New: Add dashboard page.
- New: Statistics page using SUI.
- New: Statistics widget using SUI.
- New: White labelling support.
- New: Ability to clear statistics cache from plugin settings.
- New: Rest endpoints for statistics and settings.
- New: New filters for domain mapping support.
- Improve: UX to connect with Google.
- Improve: Use ChartJS for all charts except Geo Chart.
- Improve: Caching & transient usage.
- Improve: Store plugin version in subsites for the upgrade process.
- Improve: Merge reports and permission settings.
- Fix: Domain mapping support.
December 17, 2019 - version 3.2.3
- Improve: Use Select2 for Google Analytics view selector.
- Fix: WP 5.3.1 breaks statistics when an array is passed to wp_kses_post.
November 20, 2019 - version 3.2.2
- New: Admin pages tracking option in single sites.
- Improve: Show loading indicator when stats are being loaded.
- Improve: Hide IP Anonymization settings in subsites if forced from the network.
- Improve: Updated the UI descriptions.
- Improve: Show error message in plugin settings when required APIs are not enabled.
- Fix: Conflict with UpdraftPlus.
- Fix: Conflict with Backup Buddy.
- Fix: Wrong tooltip title in the statistics page.
October 28, 2019 - version 3.2.1
- New: Added filter beehive_google_api_error_log to enable debug log for API errors.
- Improve: The re-authentication message.
- Fix: Conflict with Remould theme.
- Fix: Wrong legend text in the visitors section.
- Fix: Empty stats when a page is set as front page.
- Fix: Admin page tracking issues in subsites.
October 11, 2019 - version 3.2
- New: Upgraded UI to SUI.
- New: Renamed to Beehive Analytics.
- New: Added new stats data to widgets.
- New: Added Members & User Role Editor integrations.
- New: Added role-based report restriction.
- New: Added unit tests.
- New: Added Onboarding setup.
- Improve: Upgraded Google Analytics API.
- Improve: Upgraded Google API Client library.
- Improve: Removed obsolete custom table.
October 22, 2018 - version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed undefined index notice issue
May 24, 2018 - version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed backward compatibility
May 23, 2018 - version 3.1.7
- Added ability to force IP Anonymization on sub-sites tracking
- Added "ga_load_tracking" filter to be able to disabled tracking on demand
- Added "gaplus_track" JS function to be able to turn on tracking when it has been disabled
- Added privacy guide support
- Improved accessibility
- Removed deprecated Google authorization code
- Removed old tracking method
- Removed domain mapping option
- Other small improvements
September 4, 2017 - version 3.1.6
- Fix: use async loading for Google visualization API
- Fix: only draw cisitors table if we have actual data
July 6, 2017 - version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed Google Analytics API compatibility issue
December 16, 2016 - version 22.214.171.124
- Added IP Anonymization option
- Improved dashboard stats precision
- Improved Google API error handling
- Fixed tracking code issue when using "both" method on site
- Removed possible duplicates from dashboard stats
September 22, 2015 - version 126.96.36.199
- Fixed Google App compatibility issues
- Fixed widget notice
June 15, 2015 - version 3.1.5
- Added "Most popular posts(beta)" widget
April 10, 2015 - version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed problem with profiles list not being visible after logging in on fresh GA+ install
April 9, 2015 - version 3.1.4
- Added compatibility with new Google login method. IMPORTANT: reauthentication will be needed so dashboard stats can continue to work in future
January 9, 2015 - version 3.1.3
- Added support for display advertising in universal analytics
- Improved error handling
- Improved multisite page path filtering
- Decreased number of requests to improve speed
May 6, 2014 - version 3.1.2
- Improved stats accuracy
- Decreased cache time for logged in users
- Fixed post stats widget not displaying for custom capability type
- Fixed loading image
- Other Improvements
February 28, 2014 - version 184.108.40.206
- Added ability for site admins to overwrite minimum capability to view stats
- Improved support for domain mapping
- Fixed stats widget not displaying for proper user level
- Fixed displaying statistics page when not connected to Google
- Fixed admin tracking for universal analytics
- Removed admin page tracking for individual tracking codes when enabled in network settings
February 13, 2014 - version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed include error
February 13, 2014 - version 3.1.1
- Added ability to set minimal role or capability to view statistics
- Added automatic detection of use of subdomains in multisite
- Fixed missing translation strings
- Fixed possible problem with domain mapping
- Fixed possible problems for single site
- Fixed incorrect links on network statistics page
January 29, 2014 - version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed missing translation strings
- Small improvements to error reporting
January 27, 2014 - version 3.1
- Added dedicated page with full statistics
- Simplified dashboard widget with statistics
- Decreased risk of timeouts when requesting statistics
- Removed possibility of adding unnecessary code to header
- improved UI
January 14, 2014 - version 3
- Added ability to display network, site, post and page statistics inside WordPress dashboard
- Added Google login button to automatically detect correct Google Analytics settings
- Added support for "Universal Analytics"
- Added better integration with Pro Sites
- Added single site compatibility
- Improved UI
- Removed option to track page time (depreciated by Google Analytics)
October 22, 2013 - version 2.1.1
- Added option to support display advertising
- Improved and fixed option pages
September 6, 2013 - version 2.1
- Now compatible with https websites
- Mapped domain tracking is now supported
May 19, 2012 - version 2.0.4
- Fixed: Multisite Analytics not tracking network
December 22, 2011 - version 2.0.3
- Fixed notice;
December 21, 2011 - version 2.0.2
- Fixed problem with CSS;
December 21, 2011 - version 2.0.1
- Fixed conflict with some JS;
- Fixed conflict with some themes;
- Changed save TableID;
- Added more information text;
- Fixed broken links;
December 4, 2011 - version 2
- Added Google Analytics Data Export with next features:
- display reports on pages;
- createedit your reports(feeds);
- there are several default reports;
- showhide reports;
May 31, 2011 - version 1.2.1
- Added status text when saving settings.
May 6, 2011 - version 1.2
- Add "Page load times" tracking
- Remove backward compatibility with v1.1.0
March 9, 2011 - version 1.1.9
- Fix bug with "www" in domain constant
March 8, 2011 - version 1.1.8
- Fix bug with site specific tracking code
- Fix architecture of admin menus ( Network-wide settings in Network Settings, Site specific settings in Site Settings )
- Current version is not backward compatible with WP 3.0
March 1, 2011 - version 1.1.7
- Fix bug with localization not properly loading
February 18, 2011 - version 1.1.6
- Add field for Network-wide tracking codes
- Bug fixes
January 11, 2011 - version 1.1.5
- WordPress 3.1 menu regression bug fix
January 11, 2011 - version 1.1.4
- Update notification notice added
January 11, 2011 - version 1.1.3
- Compatibility update for WordPress 3.1
- Internal architecture changes
June 17, 2010 - version 1.0.1
- WP 3.0 Multi-Site compatibility. This version is NOT backwards compatible.
April 1, 2009 - version 1
- WPMU 2.7 Compatible
- Google Display Advertising integration
- Stats dashboard, widget, and post viewer
- GDPR data protection with anonymize
- Easy one-click setup wizard
- Track your entire Multisite network
- Beautiful visual chart and graph views
Use Beehive Pro to quickly and easily add Google Analytics statistics, graphs, and user metrics to your websites.
Beehive Pro takes the hassle out of tracking growth and following trends with simple setup, customizable client and site manager reports.
Manually setting up Google Analytics in WordPress adds steps and can be tricky for new users. Beehive Pro’s easy-connect wizard is as simple as syncing your Google Analytics account and selecting your site’s tracking code.
Customizable Statistics Dashboard
Quickly analyze site health and overall user behavior across your site from the pre-configured Beehive Pro statistics dashboard, including graphs, maps, and charts. Choose a time frame and see who is visiting, where they are coming from, how long they are staying, and why they might bounce.
Your Page & Post Analytical Breakdown
Beehive Pro adds page and post specific breakdowns to the editor so you can see exactly how your content performed over the past month. No more bouncing between tabs or generic google reports for clients, Beehive Pro embeds relevant stats where you need them.
Analytics Overview Widget
Upgrade your WordPress dashboard with the included overview widget. From the moment you login to your website, Beehive gives you a snapshot overview of traffic so you can make data-driven decisions. Quickly toggle through all your stats or use the hotlinks to check on over or underperforming content.
User Roles, Permissions & Capabilities
Fully customize what reports are made available to your users. Limit capabilities and what user types have access to what information. Just toggle permission settings to build analytics reports based on user type.
Personal Data Tracking
Did you know some countries consider an IP address as personal data? To report geolocation information, Google Analytics tracks and stores your visitor’s IP address. Beehive Pro’s anonymize feature makes it easy to mask that personal information so you can comply with GDPR and other local regulations.
Display Advertising Integration
Activate Display Advertising to add demographic, and interest reports to your dashboard. Add the ability to add segments or create remarketing audiences based on a specific behavior, demographic, and interest.
Integrates Google Analytics straight into your WordPress dashboard, even offering beautiful charts and graphs to better visualise your stats.wpmayor
Track An Entire Multisite Network
Beehive Pro includes special Multisite integration. Track your entire network and individual sites across your network – both subdomains and mapped domains. Set what user types can access analytics and allow admins to customize their site configuration.
The Ultimate WordPress Reporting
Get Beehive Pro with WPMU DEV your all-in-one WordPress platform including white label automated analytics, white label reports, and The Hub site manager for unlimited sites. Get started free.
Beehive Pro is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- Beehive Pro will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep Beehive Pro
- Beehive Pro is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 7 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.
Beehive Analytics Dashboard Features
Bringing the power of Google Analytics to your sites and make data-driven marketing decisions.
- Simple one-click setup wizard
- Powerful Multisite integration
- One tracking code for an entire network
- Individual post/page statistics viewer
- Customize reports
- Anonymize IP masking
- Analytics dashboard widget
- Google Display Advertising integration
- Statistics overview screen
- Limit access based on user role
- Toggle statistics date range
- Track visits, page views and trends
- See visit duration and bounce rate
- Track top post, pages and referring links
- World map with visitors by country
- Graphs for fast visual reference
- Collect sub-domain data
- Tracks mapped domains