This plugin is possibly one of most powerful tools available for WordPress Multisite. It takes all of the sites on your network and lists them in one spot.
- Auto creates a page called “Sites” on the homepage of your network where it places a rather beautiful directory of all of the sites on it.
- Choose how the sites are displayed – alphabetical order, most recently updated, etc.
- Ability to customize background color, alternate background color and border color of the site directory
- Display the blog avatars in the directory (requires our Avatars plugin)
- Search field to let visitors easily locate specific sites
Check it out!
Here it is in action….
Once activated, a page called “Sites” is automatically created for you.
Here’s a look at some settings, including styling options.
There’s also a nice search option.
Happy directorising! And here are a few other similar WPMU DEV plugins for your WordPress Multisite that you might like:
- Global Site Search – provides global search across all sites on your network with ease
- Global Site Tags – Displays global site tag for your entire network