Buddypress Group Email adds group email functionality to BuddyPress.
Allow group admins and moderators to send emails to all the members in a group.
Benefits of BuddyPress Group Email
- Easily communicate with group members without having to locate and input all of their email addresses
- Ensure messages are received, even if a user’s notifications are turned off
- Keep users interacting on your site with an in-house communications center for their various groups
Add a simple email form for group admins. Enter a subject, fill in the body and click send.
Each user in that group will be sent an email to the email address listed in there user profile – simple and effective.
A new way to communicate
Add BuddyPress Group Email and give group leaders an easy on-click way to communicate with everyone in their BuddyPress group.
1) Unzip the /bp-group-email/ folder into /wp-content/plugins/.
(Alternatively unzip it on your computer and upload the /bp-group-email/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/)
2) (Network) Activate the BP Group Email plugin on the Plugins admin page
3) And you are done – no configuration required :)
After activating the plugin, visit a group that you are a member of and Click on “Send Email” to fill out the form and send communication to all members.