Compatibility Multisite 4.2.2
Comments Control removes the frustration of losing comments that are published back-to-back from the same location.
Eliminate spam, maintain security and stop real users from getting the, ‘You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down.’ message.
Unleash Member Comments
Open comment threads to fast commenting. Keep real conversation alive while protecting against spam and comment trolling. Give trusted users open lines of communication.
Blacklist or Whitelist IPs for control based on location.
Use Comments Control to unlock speed and maintain a secure spam-free comment feed.
For help with installing plugins please see our Plugin installation guide.
Once installed log into to your admin panel, visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate the plugin. Now comment throttling is automatically disabled for logged in users.
You can also disabled comment throttling for logged out users by IP address or blacklist IP addresses to prevent them from posting comments as follows:
1. Go to Settings > Network Settings in the network admin dashboard.
2. Scroll down to the Comment section, configure the IP addresses as desired.
3. Click Save Changes
If you need any support with this one, then pop on over to our support forums to get a thread started and we will be right along to help ya out!
Comments Control Features
Add comment controls that enable fine tune comment throttling.
- Whitelist an IP address so time between comments doesn't apply
- Give guests from a specific IP address unrestricted commenting
- Blacklist to prevent comments from a specific IP address
- Spam fighting technology
- Automatically throttle visitors
- High-speed posting for trusted users
- Finetune throttling
- Stop comment trolling
- Eliminate annoying comment blocking