Content monitor is the ideal plugin for you to use if you are looking for a simple, straightforward and yet comprehensive way of monitoring what’s happening on your network. This is an absolutely critical tool for ensuring that your network doesn’t get shut down for hosting questionable content that may have been added without your knowledge.
Monitoring content on your entire network is now possible with this plugin.
Essentially, the content monitor will send you an email if a post or page is published containing words that you define.
So, this would be useful for:
- Educational sites where you want to be notified if someone is using bad language
- Keeping track for common spam words so you can keep your site nice and clean
- Getting alerted when someone mentions you or the site so you can offer support
- A host of other cool things…
As simple as:
- Upload this plugin to your plugins folder
- Network Activate the Content Monitor plugin
Presto! A new Content Monitor tab is added to your Network Admin -> Settings menu.
Now all you need to do is decide on the words and the email address that you want to be notified at.
And now an email is sent with a link to the post or page whenever any of those words are used!