content monitor is the simple, straightforward, comprehensive way to monitor the content on your network.
Smart and powerful
Monitor content on your entire network with this smart, powerful plugin. It is absolutely critical for ensuring your network doesn’t get shut down for hosting questionable content that was added without your knowledge.
Notifications when you need them
Content Monitor quietly scans posts and pages across your network and sends an email notification if content is published containing any words you define – set it and forget it.
Incredibly useful for:
- Educational sites where you want to be notified if someone is using bad language
- Keeping track for common spam words so you can keep your site nice and clean
- Getting alerted when someone mentions you or the site so you can offer support
- A host of other cool things…
Visit Content Monitor under settings and add words that trigger a notification when used. Set notifications to be sent to the site administrator, or choose to send emails to another address for moderation.
Notifications are automatically sent when any of the words are used and include a link to the post or page for easy access.
Automate content moderation
Scan your network for trigger words and quickly assess content with features that include:
- Select any email address for moderation
- Create a custom list of ‘Bad words’
- Email notifications link directly to questionable posts or pages
- Automate critical moderation
- Quickly toggle scan without deactivating the plugin
Simple setup up and smart search make Content Monitor the perfect post and page moderation tool.
For help with installing plugins please refer to our Plugin installation guide.
Once installed navigate to Plugins in the network admin dashboard and Network Activate the plugin.
1. A new Content Monitor tab is added to your Network Admin -> Settings menu.
2. Now all you need to do is decide on the words and the email address that you want to be notified at.
3. Now if any one uses any of those bad words in a page or post you will receive a Content Notification email.