This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video teach users how to create video and audio ‘Playlists’ in WordPress.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
View a sample section of this video
This ‘Playlists’ tutorial covers:
- Locating the playlist option
- Adding files to a playlist
- Naming and ordering media files
- Selecting ‘Playlist’ display options
- Adding image thumbnails to your playlist
To create a video or audio playlist click the ‘Add Media’ button. If you have uploaded audio and video files to your ‘Media Library’ you will see options for creating an audio or video playlist in the menu of the ‘Insert Media’ screen.
Clicking on ‘Create Audio Playlist’ will take you to a screen that will show you all of the audio files listed in the ‘Media Library’. Select the files you want to display in your playlist and click ‘Create a New Playlist’. This will take you to the ‘Edit Audio Playlist’ screen where you can rename the selected clips and place them in any order you would like. You can also choose to hide or display the tracklist, artist name and an image thumbnail. When you are satisfied with your changes click ‘Insert Audio Playlist’ and the playlist will be added to your post.
You can add a custom thumbnail to each track in your ‘Playlist’ by going into the ‘Media Library’, selecting the tracks you want to add images to and setting a featured image for each track.
The steps for creating a video playlist are the same, but instead of choosing ‘Create Audio Playlist’ select ‘Create Video Playlist’ from the ‘Insert Media’ screen.
Installing the Integrated Video Tutorial plugin and sharing the ‘Playlist’ tutorial with your users and clients will help them create better content and make you look like a rock star.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register the domains on our Support Video API page.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, preview your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the TEXT tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code supplied in the .txt file.*
7. Click Publish.
*In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code.