Compatibility WordPress 4.1 Multisite 4.1
Custom Admin Bar lets you remove the WordPress icon, add your own logo and make a custom menu in the admin bar – without any hacks.
Customize the admin bar, quick and simple, right from the dashboard.
Custom Dashboard Experience
Add a quick link to your network home page, support, community documents, featured blogs, related sites – wherever you want.
Display a custom logo or image that always show in the upper left corner of the tool bar and remove the WordPress icon.
Your Site, Your Brand
Configure the perfect toolbar for your network in minutes. A simple setting page makes it easy to remove WordPress branding, display your own logo and point users to custom support, help menus, contact information and anything users on your network may need.
Looking to Completely Rebrand?
Ultimate Branding combines all the features of Custom Admin Bar with a heap of other incredible features that allow you to completely rebrand WordPress from front to back.
1. Download the plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload /custom-admin-bar/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
4. Login to your admin panel for WordPress or Multisite and activate the plugin:
- On regular WordPress installs – visit Plugins and Activate the plugin.
- For WordPress Multisite installs – Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate the plugin.
1. Go to Settings > Custom Admin Bar in the network admin.
2. Choose the links of your choice, add your new title text or logo, and click Save
Custom Admin Bar Brings Massive Benefits
Build the perfect toolbar in minutes.
- Toggle WordPress logo display
- Disable unwanted menu items
- Add custom links
- Link to local or external sites
- Order menu items
- Create your own self-branded drop-down menu
- Remove links that point users away
- Reinforce brand loyalty
- Give users quick links to important pages on your site
- One-page configuration
- Customize support links
- Multisite compatible