Compatibility Multisite 4.1.1
Dashboard Widget Order lets you determine the default position of the dashboard widgets across a Multisite network.
Quickly arrange both custom and core widgets for complete control over what new users experience when logging on to your network for the first time.
Simple Protected Control
Creating a custom default widget order is simple. Quickly reposition widgets using copy and paste code elements, save and import.
No confusing configuration panels to mess with. Adjust widgets to start the way you like it, upload and forget it.
To Get Started:
1. Download the plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Open up the file dashboard-widget-order.php in your favorite text editor
4. Customize the order of widgets like so:
5. Upload /dashboard-widgets-order/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
6. Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
If you get stuck or have any questions please feel free to drop by the forums for assistance!
Dashboard Widget Order Features
Full control over the default dashboard widget order.
- Set default order
- Simple clean code
- Cut and paste
- Rest order network-wide
- Built-in instructions
- No added control panel
- Order core widgets
- Order custom widgets
- Built for Multisite
- Customize dashboards network wide