This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video provides an overview of ‘Editing Images’ inside a WordPress Post or Page.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
View a sample section of this video
This ‘Editing Images’ tutorial covers:
- Scaling images in a Post or Page
- The condensed image editor
- Image alignment
- ‘Advanced Options’
The visual editor lets you make quick adjustments to images without ever leaving the Page or Post. Clicking an image inside a post or page will make it so you can scale the image by dragging the corners. Click and hold an image to move it–drag it where you want it to display and drop it in place.
Click the ‘Edit’ icon to open the ‘Image Dialog’ box. From here you can add or edit the image ‘Caption’ and ‘Alternative Text’. Under ‘Display Settings’ you can quickly adjust the image alignment and size.
The ‘Advanced Options’ allow you to further customize the image attributes. From here you can add custom CSS and define what URL the image points to when it is clicked.
When you are finished with your changes be sure and click ‘Update’. For more control over editing your images, use the ‘Image Editor’ in the ‘Media Library’.
Make the content on your site stand out. Give your users, clients or internal staff control over how images display by sharing this ‘Editing Images’ tutorial.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, previewed your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the HTML tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code.
7. Click Publish.
- In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code)
Editing Images is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- Editing Images will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep Editing Images
- Editing Images is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 30 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.