Footer Content lets your users simply add code, images or buttons to the footer of every page on their site.
Expand Your Network
Use it to add contact details, to share links and embed tracking codes.
Or, create a more simple user experience by embedding a ‘Signup’ or ‘Join Now’ button.
For Extended Power
This plugin is great and extremely easy on your servers.
But if you need extended features look at:
- Download the plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
- Upload /footer-content/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
- Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
Note: If you have an older version of the plugin installed in /mu-plugins/ please delete it.
- That’s it! No configuration necessary!
1. Go to Appearance > Footer Content in the blog dashboard where you want to add the footer content.
2. Write the HTML code needed to insert the images, links etc
- Position of footer content is influenced by which blog theme is used!
- Administrators on any blog on your site can use this feature to insert their own content into their blog footer
Quality development and features including
- Gives sub-site admins the power to update their footers
- Add any content to sub-site footers
- Built for WordPress Multisite
- Integrates with Ultimate Branding
- Integrates with Google Analytics+
- Greater control over your user experience
- Simple configuration and easy to use
- Easy install and simple management