Compatibility WordPress 4.1 Multisite 4.1 BuddyPress 2.2
"Great plugin for creating kickstarter type websites. Many options and very easy to set up."
Fundraising gives WordPress a flexible system for organizing fundraisers and donations.
Complete control over every dollar that comes in from social-justice work to an entire fundraising network.
Fundraising works perfectly with Multisite and BuddyPress so you can setup your own crowdfunding network. This plugin gives you full control over your fundraising, from the comfort of your dashboard.
Follow our simple ‘getting started’ instructions to begin creating fundraisers.
Adding a fundraiser to your site is as easy as writing a post.
With a little work you can have a full-featured fundraising system on your WordPress site.
This plugin offers hassle-free monitoring of your donations and fundraising goals.
Take complete control of your next project and make sure all the money gets where it needs to go with Fundraising.
Got some fundraising planned, need an easy system for accepting donations? This is the plugin for you!
To Get Started:
Once you’ve followed the instructions below you can reference the Fundraiser Doc for more info on using the plugin. You can get it here:
Check out our introductory video to help get you started with Fundraising.
Recently Added Features
As of version 2.5 of Fundraising, you can now edit & tweak access to fundraising features for every user role available in your WP installation. Administrator gets access to all of them by default.
1. Download the plugin file.
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload /fundraising / folder to /wp-content/plugins/folder on your site.
- If you are new to all this and want to learn more about FTP, just pop over here: Using FTP – Click Here
- Thats a complete walk through of uploading to your web hosting account.
4. Login to your admin panel for WordPress or Multisite and activate the plugin:
- On regular WordPress installs – visit Plugins and Activate the plugin.
- For WordPress Multisite installs – Activate it blog-by-blog (say if you wanted to make it a Supporter premium plugin), or visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate the plugin.
When WordPress is run in Multisite mode you can network activate this plugin.
There are no network settings, the plugin will function on all sub sites independently.
Note for BuddyPress Users
If you have BuddyPress activated on your site or network, please remember to visit the Pages tab of your BuddyPress settings to assign a page for your Fundraisers.
It’s everything you'll need, plus a whole lot more.
- Integrates with PayPal. Create suggested donation levels or let users choose their own
- Recurring donations. Accept payments in any major currency.
- Hassle-free interface. Creating a fundraiser is as simple as adding a new post to your WordPress blog.
- Offer rewards for donations – downloads, tshirts or more. Motivating folk has never been easier.
- Thank you message. Use the default or customize your own thank you easily.
- Widgets included. Easily display simple donation button, recent fundraisers and featured fundraisers.
- Compatible with any WordPress theme. Customize the style and layout of your fundraising to fit your existing design.
- Monitor your donations and fundraising goals. Includes a progress bar you can display publicly on your site.
- Works perfectly with Multisite and BuddyPress. Now you can start your own crowdfunding site.
- Use this plugin on any WordPress project.