Compatibility WordPress 4.1.1 Multisite 4.1.1 BuddyPress 2.2.1
"Great plugin for creating kickstarter type websites. Many options and very easy to set up."
Fundraising for WordPress has everything you need to manage a simple personal fundraiser or a complete crowdfunding network.
Stop paying outrageous fees and make sure more money makes it to your project – from non-profit work to an independent record release.
Integrates with Any Theme
Fundraiser includes a simple ‘getting started’ guide so you can begin creating fundraisers immediately.
With five included style templates, a powerful in-post shortcode generator and built-in widgets, integrating Fundraising with your existing theme couldn’t be easier.
Fundraising works perfectly with Multisite and BuddyPress making it easy to build and manage an entire crowdfunding network.
Take donations as they are given or only when a project is completely funded.
Goals and Rewards
Set a start and end date for reaching a specific goal. Create reward packages for donors that give at a specific level.
Set limits on reward packages and help inspire users to respond quickly.
Got some fundraising planned, need an easy system for accepting donations? This is the plugin for you!
To Get Started:
Once you’ve followed the instructions below you can reference the Fundraiser Doc for more info on using the plugin. You can get it here:
Check out our introductory video to help get you started with Fundraising.
Recently Added Features
As of version 2.5 of Fundraising, you can now edit & tweak access to fundraising features for every user role available in your WP installation. Administrator gets access to all of them by default.
1. Download the plugin file.
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload /fundraising / folder to /wp-content/plugins/folder on your site.
- If you are new to all this and want to learn more about FTP, just pop over here: Using FTP – Click Here
- Thats a complete walk through of uploading to your web hosting account.
4. Login to your admin panel for WordPress or Multisite and activate the plugin:
- On regular WordPress installs – visit Plugins and Activate the plugin.
- For WordPress Multisite installs – Activate it blog-by-blog (say if you wanted to make it a Supporter premium plugin), or visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate the plugin.
When WordPress is run in Multisite mode you can network activate this plugin.
There are no network settings, the plugin will function on all sub sites independently.
Note for BuddyPress Users
If you have BuddyPress activated on your site or network, please remember to visit the Pages tab of your BuddyPress settings to assign a page for your Fundraisers.
It’s everything you'll need, plus a whole lot more.
- Simple donations
- Advanced crowdfunding
- Manual payments
- Set goals
- Reward donors
- Set recurring donations
- Included style templates
- Custom CSS field
- Collect additional donor information
- Shortcode generator
- Define funding time frame
- Custom thank you messages
- Email payment confirmation
- Pledge manager
- Customize labels
- User role permission controls
- Custom permalinks
- Currency selector
- Multisite compatible
- Built-in widgets
- Display funding progress bar