- Fix: Multiple triggers migration in multisites
February 11, 2021 - version 4.4.1
- New: Multiple triggers
- New: Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year templates
- Enhance: Minor UX and UI details
- Fix: ConstantContact integration error on activation when Constant Contact Forms for WordPress is enabled
- Fix: Infusionsoft missing fields on subscriptions under certain conditions
- Fix: Mautic not accepting valid credentials
December 28, 2020 - version 4.4
- New: Mailpoet 3 integration
- New: Mailster integration
December 14, 2020 - version 4.3.7
- New: New Year template
- Enhance: Compatibility with PHP 8
- Enhance: Compatibility with WordPress 5.6
November 20, 2020 - version 4.3.5
- New: Christmas and Holidays templates
- Enhance: Compatibility with block-based widgets
- Enhance: Minor UX/UI details
- Fix: Fields gap not working in mobile
November 9, 2020 - version 4.3.4
- New: Display the modules' actions within the wizard page
- New: Add a button to create a new module on the wizard page
- New: Preview button for templates
- Enhance: Error handling for Hubspot
- Enhance: Error handling for iContact
- Enhance: Error handling of AJAX requests for providers
- Fix: Inconsistencies in the stored time for tracking data
- Fix: Animation for embedded modules
- Fix: Default value for the time field looking off
- Fix: Emails lists pagination for the last page looking empty after deletion
- Fix: Disabled scroll functionality with multiple popups
- Fix: Clicking on the GDPR checkbox in front makes the view jump to the top
October 8, 2020 - version 4.3.3
- Fix: Aweber token fails to refresh automatically
- Enhance: "Install Pro" message compatibility with new plans
- Enhance: Error handling for iContact API requests
- Enhance: Form fields data escaping on creation
- Enhance: Send a test request automatically when connecting to Zapier
October 5, 2020 - version 4.3.2
- New: Global option for defining the mobile breakpoint
- New: Allow accessing some of the module's actions found in the listing in wizards
- Enhance: Move the "Preview" button to the top of the wizard
- Enhance: Validate schedule dates so the start date isn't greater than the end date
- Enhance: Include Google's reCAPTCHA in the privacy text
- Fix: Wrong default tag in the automated email for grabbing the post URL
- Fix: Notice for empty data in the analytics WP widget shows up when there's data
- Fix: Several minor UI and UX issues
- Fix: "Disable page scroll" gets enabled when closing the first of two modules using it
- Fix: Display tracking data for sub-types when tracking is disabled
- Fix: Dashboard's button to view the module's tracking data not behaving as expected
- Fix: Conflict with WP Recipe Maker plugin
- Fix: Last Conversion not displaying properly in MU
- Fix: CTA and form submission conversion filter not working for tracking data
- Fix: User getting updated in GetResponse and Hubspot even when already subscribed users aren't allowed
- Fix: Error with ConstantContact when updating user's lists when it's already subscribed
- Fix: Browser visibility condition flagging MS Edge as Chrome
September 14, 2020 - version 4.3.1
- New: Modules preview for mobile and desktop, and in a frontend page
- New: Button for going to the documentation page
- New: Reset button for the appearance Typography and Advanced settings
- Enhance: Allow displaying the analytics widget without a title
August 18, 2020 - version 4.3
- Add pre-built templates to choose from when creating a module
- Add settings for changing the typography properties of the modules' elements
- Add settings for adjusting the border, spacing, and shadow of the modules' elements
- Add settings for adjusting the module layout
- Add settings for handling the module appearance in mobiles
- Fix Campaign Monitor not updating a subscribed user's details
- Fix emails list export not working on Flywheel
- Fix minor UI and UX issues
June 29, 2020 - version 4.2.1
- Add a visbility condition for Cookies
- Add a widget for the modules' analytics in the WordPress Dashboard
- Add "time delay" option for the AdBlock trigger
- Add tag in the modules listing pages when tracking is disabled for the module
- Fix incompatibility with WordPress versions previous to 5.0
- Fix deleted default form fields show up again on page load
- Fix using a relative path for including the autoloader file
- Fix custom classes added to form fields not displaying in frontend
- Fix reCAPTCHA custom error message not being displayed
- Fix reCAPTCHA light and dark theme not updating as selected
- Fix mobile offset values affecting desktop display for Social Sharing modules
- Fix error in console when sharing a page using Pinterest
- Fix missing check for performing bulk actions
- Fix missing title and subtitle elements in the global "Palettes" settings
- Fix AdBlock trigger not working as expected
- Fix CSS changes not displaying in the preview unless the module is saved
- Fix minor UI and UX issues
- Improve the query for retrieving the site's posts for visibility conditions
- Improve compatibility with Branda's Text Replacement tool
- Update handling of Aweber's response on subscription
May 18, 2020 - version 4.2
- Add scheduling modules functionality
- Add hooks for adding custom Social Sharing platforms
- Add handlers for modules' views in front
- Fix Pop-up not showing on single CPT pages
- Fix select dropdown search boxes not working fine in some modals
- Fix Font Awesome icons not showing up in modules
- Fix select dropdown for Mailchimp interests is not visible
- Fix 'Page' condition for blog and WC shop pages not displaying the module
- Fix 'Above' and 'Below' options for feature image positioning not working
- Fix Embedded modules not displayin on preview on certain screen sizes
- Fix minor UX and UI issues
- Fix PHP notices when connecting to Aweber
- Fix error when toggling tracking in bulk
- Fix issues with ActiveCampaign and custom fields
- Fix videos not being properly resized under certain conditions
- Fix error on form submission when using custom date formats in the date field
- Fix iContact marking a subscription as not subscribed when it was actually subscribed
- Improve accessibility for modals and toggles on admin side
- Improve accessibility for icons
- Improve performance on admin side
- Improve making the colorpickers editable without opening the selector
March 18, 2020 - version 4.1.1
- Add Oauth2 for Aweber
- Add compatibility with Mailchimp GDPR options
- Allow adding "mailto" and "tel" to the CTA links
- Update Social Sharing widget from Hustle's dashboard to display the existing modules
- Create module's IDs from their ID instead of their name
- Improve accessibility for input fields labels in admin side
- Improve updating the subscriber's tags when subscribing again in Mailchimp
- Improve textdomain handling
- Improve minor UI details
- Improve compatibility with WP SVG Icons plugin, Oxygen builder, and Twenty Twenty theme
- Fix GetResponse checking for a subscriber in all lists instead of the selected one
- Fix certain IP format not being deleted from the IPs in the database
- Fix time delay being ignored for "close" in "After external form submission behavior"
- Fix Slide-in with stacked layout not displaying properly
- Fix reCAPTCHA custom message not being shown
- Fix module being closed even when "Close module after CTA conversion" is disabled
- Fix navigation not showing in wizards nor settings page in mobiles
February 17, 2020 - version 4.1
- Important! We've fixed visibility conditions! Prior to Hustle 4.1, the visibility engine would require you to set rules for every post type your theme used, not just the ones you specified to make it appear on correct pages. We've updated this behavior to only display modules based on the post types explicitly defined in your conditions. For Example, if you add a “Pages” condition to show your module on 1 page only, you'd no longer have to add other post type conditions to hide your module on them. After updating, we recommend double-checking your Hustle modules' visibility conditions are working as expected.
- Allow restricting access within Hustle by user roles
- Add groups to visibility conditions
- Add "any" and "all" conditionals within groups
- Allow applying each group to a different display type
- Allow the conditions to show or hide the module when they are met
- Add a visibility conditions for Woocommerce, page templates, the user's browser, registration date, user role, static pages, and archive pages
- Remove "all" and "none" within the conditions' options
- Support SCRIPT_DEBUG
- Handle support for some of the old conditions behavior with the new options
- Allow extending the core's visibility conditions
- Use a single option for retrieving migration flags
- Improve error messages when importing modules
- Prevent the email form field from being removed
- Improve integrations' support for different field types
December 17, 2019 - version 4.0.4
- Allow saving and using custom palettes
- Add a setting for removing the module's main styles
- Include reCAPTCHA v3
- Include reCAPTCHA v2 Invisible
- Add setting for handling the visibility after CTA conversion
- Allow changing the field's error messages
- Add a "hidden" field type for forms
- Add setting for enabling or disabling validation for URL fields
- Allow selecting which metas will be included during module import
- Differentiate CTA conversions from form submission conversions
- Support Sendgrid's new Marketing Campaigns
- Pass GDPR checkbox data to integrations
- Display more than 10 tags in Mailchimp
- Improve Sendgrid's custom fields compatibility
- Adjust textdomain for Pro version
- Improve compatibility with Forminator
- Prevent modules from being saved without any active integration
- Include the global integration's name in the module's integrations settings
- Fix bulk delete not working properly in Email lists
- Prevent saving a module when there are errors with the selected settings
- Fix popups not showing for Administrator role
- Improve minor UI and UX details
- Add pagination at the top and bottom of the modules' listing pages
- Fix current page in modules lists pagination not being highlighted
- Pause videos when the module is closed on preview
- Make datepicker's strings translatable
- Remove the integrations' data from tables when disconnecting the global instance
- Update Hustle's links in the plugins page
- Fix WhatsApp icon not working properly in mobile
- Fix Slide-in not positioned correctly when using a custom size
September 23, 2019 - version 4.0.3
- Add option to reset the plugin's data manually and on uninstall
- Add "Email" to social sharing module's services
- Add option to Anonymize the stored data periodically
- Allow selecting the Metrics that are shown in the plugin's Dashboard page
- Allow applying the "After submission" behavior to external forms
- Add option to remove stored entries when performing Account Erasure Requests
- Add "validate" option to form fields
- Update MadMimi to V3
- Update Sendinblue to V3
- Replace CampaignMonitor and Mautic libraries by custom wrappers
- Add GDPR compliance to Sendy, Mailchimp, and ActiveCampaign
- Allow picking the background color of the success message
- Allow adding input manually in the datepicker field
- Add border design settings for the "Call to Action" button
- Fix minor UX and UI details
- Fix module not following CPT conditions
- Fix 'Ensure text remains visible during webfont load' in Google Pagespeed Insights
- Fix emails sent by Hustle not using the defined sender and not displaying as HTML
- Fix 'form' tags being stripped in frontend in some cases
- Fix slide-in behavior when using a custom size
- Check for crawlers before calling geo services
- Fix conflict with HitMag theme
- Fix White label not being applied in certain pages
- Improve how the stored integrations' lists are retrieved
- Improve compatibility with Forminator polls and dropdowns
- Improve compatibility with Branda, Nextgen, and Facebook Feed Pro plugins
- Replace the default HTML form validator by the custom one
- Fix wildcards not working under the "Specific URL" condition
- Fix social sharing modules looking off in Internet Explorer
August 20, 2019 - version 4.0.2
- Fix Forminator scripts being enqueued in the wrong pages
August 14, 2019 - version 4.0.1
- Add a "time" fields in forms
- Add language options for reCAPTCHA fields
- Update Facebook's native counter endpoint
- Fix iframes and forms being removed from the main content
- Improve accessibility in wizard's custom colors
- Fix stats at the top of the page not updating in Embeds and Social sharing listings
- Improve compatibility with Forminator and Gravity Forms on preview
- Improve compatibility with HubSpot Marketing plugin
- Fix Automated emails not being sent
- Make the "embed" shortcode work in the main content
- Load the stylesheets related to the displayed module types only in frontend
- Update the existing subscription when an email is added again
- Improve compatibility between the Aweber library and PHP 7
- Improve UI/UX details in backend and frontend
- Improve date formats for the datepicker field
- Fix Aweber not updating already subscribed users
- Fix Sendy error when selecting a list with no subscribers
- Fix Infusionsoft not assigning the selected tag to the added subscriber.
- Fix shortcodes not displaying when adding multiple in certain order
- Improve compatibility with Firefox in form fields in frontend
- Fix unsubscribe functionality not displaying the lists
- Fix custom styling not being applied for informational modules
- Update user capabilities when updating the plugin via FTP
- Fix emails list exporting the displayed entries only
- Improve compatibility with other plugins requiring wp-color-picker script
- Fix social sharing modules ignoring the default number when using "Native" counters
- Fix whitelabel not working for the footer in wizard pages
- Improve compatibility with GeoDirectory plugin
- Make embeds follow the settings from "Custom size"
- Fix embed staying hidden if added via AJAX right after load.
- Improve custom fields integration for Aweber and ActiveCampaign
- Fix PHP message when an Embed is removed while being selected in widgets
- Make the "closing behavior" work on the homepage
- Fix border color for errors not being applied to inputs
July 1, 2019 - version 184.108.40.206
- Fix iframes and forms being removed from the main content
- Stop embedded videos when closing the module
June 17, 2019 - version 4
- All new SUI
- Support having multiple integrations per module
- Add a dedicated page for integrations' global settings and local subscriptions list
- Allow deleting, navigating, and filtering local subscriptions
- Support WPMU DEV white labeling with the Dashboard plugin hero hider
- Add per module analytics for tracking data
- Allow deleting the modules' tracking data
- Handle data migration from 3.x
- Add counter type per network in the social sharing module
- Improve the flow for when setting up integrations
- Render the modules on page load instead of templating
- Allow scheduling a one-time email for new subscribers
- Include the integrations' submission data in the local subscriptions list
- Increase the amount of customizable elements for colors palettes
- Add option to give form fields custom classes
- Fix double opt-in for MailerLite not working
- Support wildcards and regex in "URL" visibility conditions
- Preview modules via AJAX
- Adjust outdated countries in the countries list
- Improve modules' structure, responsiveness, and cross-browser compatibility in frontend
- Improve compatibility with page builders and minifying plugins
- Add "Never show again" link to modules
- Add WhatsApp to social sharing networks
- Remove Google+ from networks
- Allow applying the closing behavior to different closing methods
- Implement High Contrast Mode for accessibility
- Extend the possible actions and bulk actions for modules in listing pages
May 28, 2019 - version 3.0.9
- Add alternative method for migrating big data from Hustle 2.x to 3.x.
- Fix PHP error when adding tags and categories display conditions.
- Fix module not showing up if specific animations were set.
May 9, 2019 - version 220.127.116.11
- Improve escaping values on emails list CSV export.
May 6, 2019 - version 3.0.8
- Fix Constant Contact check so the email is searched in the current list only.
- Accept active lists besides the static ones in Constant Contact.
- Fix InfusionSoft status being saved as "Non Marketable".
- Improve process to connect to Hubspot.
- Load more than 20 lists in Mailchimp.
- Allow removing the module's styles via hooks.
- GDPR checkbox not working properly if there's more than one instance of the module.
- Improve PlanSo Forms and Gravity Forms compatibility.
- Keep shortcode IDs unique when duplicating modules.
- Fix Social Sharing modules always showing relative to "screen".
- Fix Social Sharing shortcodes not working properly in MU.
- Fix social icons going beyond the box in IE.
- Fix bug with the modules' "Test" status.
- Fix the modules showing in the 404 page when using any display condition.
- Improve several UI and UX details.
- Fix shortcode ID containing quotation marks.
- Remove static version on enqueued script.
- Improve Popup responsiveness.
- Follow the link even when the link is a module trigger.
- Fix Social Sharing counter, and behavior in WPMU Dev host.
- Fix small styling conflict between BuddyPresss and Social Sharing modules.
January 24, 2019 - version 3.0.7
- Add Gutenberg blocks.
- Add reCAPTCHA for opt-in forms.
- Support double opt-in for ActiveCampaign.
- Allow users to subscribe again when using Mailchimp.
- Fix error when opening the modules' wizard in big sites.
- Fix embedded shortcodes not showing in multisite.
- Improve export/import in multisite.
- Fix floating social sharing module always showing relative to the screen.
- Improve UI and UX details.
- Fix floating social sharing module not showing when the selector is in certain places.
- Add hooks for when the modules are created.
- Improve Visual Composer and Forminator compatibility.
- Improve compatibility with WPMU Dev host.
- Add "hours" option to "After module is closed" setting.
- Removed redundant GDPR checkbox on informational popups due to this feature not being requested, and no data is stored as a result of showing it in an informational popup.
December 12, 2018 - version 18.104.22.168
- Fix style conflict with WPMU Dev dashboard.
- Fix edge case php error on upgrade.
December 11, 2018 - version 3.0.6
- Adjust the frontend layouts to fix several issues.
- Improve the way frontend layouts look in IE.
- Allow anonymizing specific IPs from tracked data.
- Fix minor UI and UX details in backend and frontend.
- Fix Mautic issue not allowing users to subscribe.
- Fix "Country" display condition not working.
- Fix saved theme not showing in frontend.
- Remove the redirect to Hustle dashboard after activation.
- Create the database tables again after re-installing.
- Adjust the way custom fields are saved in the providers.
- Improve compatibility with Forminator.
- Add notification when user can install Pro version.
- Allow retrieving more than 100 lists in Aweber.
September 24, 2018 - version 3.0.5
- Allow users to unsubscribe from local lists.
- Allow adding providers as external plugins.
- Add import/export module functionality.
- Add duplicate module functionality.
- Add option to choose if the module should show up after subscription.
- Fix console error when updating custom form fields.
- Fix inline social sharing not displaying properly.
- Use embeds IDs instead of names as unique identifier.
- Make native social counters retrieve their info asynchronously.
- Fix MU installation not redirecting to Hustle Dashboard.
- Fix Slide-in "Test" status not behaving properly.
- Make embeds widgets follow the defined visibility rules.
- Allow using the same email twice when subscribing to Mailchimp.
- Switch to Mailchimp for Hustle's Free Opt-in subscription form.
- Fix opt-in form behavior with each provider.
- Fix iContact settings error.
- Fix Constant Contact settings error.
- Fix Sendgrid library conflict.
- Fix Custom fields behavior on some providers.
- Fix PHP error when using category conditions in multiple modules.
- Fix checkboxes and radios issue when the same embed is twice in the same page.
- Fix various UI details in dashboard and frontend.
- Add "upgrade" link on plugins page for Free version.
July 17, 2018 - version 22.214.171.124
- Fix PHP errors.
July 11, 2018 - version 126.96.36.199
- Fix PHP errors.
July 9, 2018 - version 3.0.4
- Add SendGrid and Zapier integrations.
- Add API share counters to Social Sharing modules.
- Add "Save draft" option when saving modules.
- Add filter to prevent Google fonts from loading.
- Show GDPR checkbox as required on form submission.
- Fix SendinBlue "Load more" button behaviour.
- Improve module appearance on fontend for IE.
- Fix "Continue" button behaviour on backend for IE.
- Show GDPR checkbox even if the main content is empty.
- Fix various UX issues on frontend and backend.
- Fix various styling issues on frontend and backend.
- Fix module's behaviours under certain display conditions.
- Fix "Floating in respect to CSS selector" setting on Social Share modules not saving.
- Improve compatibility with Forminator, Contact Form 7, WPBakery Page Builder, The Grid, and Upfront plugins, and with Bridge theme.
- Fix migration of social stats.
- Fix PHP notices when changing email provider to Infusionsoft.
- Improve alert behavior on module edit pages when navigating away.
- Improve email providers process of subscription and saving settings.
- Make Youtube video stop when closing popup.
- Fix stats from all sub-sites modules showing up on multisite.
- Fix connection issue with Hubspot.
- Serve resources from a consistent URL in GTmetrix.
- Fix Mautic URL saving issue.
- Improve the way modules are prioritized to show up.
- Fix module fields not showing in frontend when enabling and changing "Custom size".
- Fix "on click" trigger when no animation is set.
- Fix "After Content" display settings having different results after upgrade.
- Fix "exit intent" triggering when interacting with forms.
- Increase free version limitations.
- Add new "Upgrade" modal.
May 28, 2018 - version 3.0.3
- Add GDPR frontend checkbox option to modules.
April 11, 2018 - version 3.0.2
- Add MailerLite and iContact Integration.
- Update E-Newsletter integration to be consistent with other integrations.
- Fix various styling issues on frontend and backend.
- Fix minor backend UX issues.
- Fix an issue with ConstantContact only saving to the first email list.
- Fix homepage not obeying module display conditions when showing recent posts.
- Fix an issue with ConstantContact where redirecting after signing in brought
- e user to the editing popups even when editing embeds or slide ins.
- Fix adblocker trigger from triggering even when no adblocker is present.
- Update 404 display condition behavior to showing on the 404 page or not rather than only displaying on 404 page and no other.
- Adjusted verbiage for After Slide-in is Closed description to avoid
- Disable save button on continue press to avoid accidental multiple saves.
- Fix slide in and popup shortcode trigger not working since 3.0.
- Fix some PHP warnings.
- Improve Hustle frontend accessibility for social sharing.
- Fix Mad Mimi and Campaign Monitor email integrations.
- Only show SSL requirement notice for constant contact when necessary.
February 22, 2018 - version 3.0.1
- Add legacy support for widgets and shortcodes.
- Fix issues with local email lists, tracking, and custom CSS not getting migrated properly.
- Fix various style issues.
- Fix issue with ActiveCampaign incorrectly showing duplicate error upon sign
- to a separate list.
- Fix inability to close out of the welcome message on dashboard.
- Fix Embeds local email list not downloading.
- Fix Object Caching issue with some hosts where settings appeared to not save.
January 18, 2018 - version 3
- New UI Flow and Design
- New structure for Hustle modules (introducing Pop-ups, Slide-ins, Embeds,
- d Social Sharing)
- Automatic migration from Hustle 2.x to Hustle 3.0
August 22, 2017 - version 188.8.131.52
- Improved ConstantContact Integration.
August 15, 2017 - version 2.1.5
- Improved HubSpot integration.
- Improved Mautic integration.
- Fixed Custom Content js errors on frontend.
August 9, 2017 - version 2.1.4
- New HubSpot integration (static list).
- Improved ConstantContact integration.
- Improved InfusionSoft integration.
- Improved AWeber integration.
- Improved Mautic integration.
- Improved SendInBlue integration.
- Improved Opt-in when provider not set but uses "Save Emails to local list".
- Fixed Opt-in signup button not showing on some layouts.
July 31, 2017 - version 184.108.40.206
- Improved compatibility with PHP 5.2 and 5.3.
- Improved the display for MailChimp Groups on frontend.
July 24, 2017 - version 220.127.116.11
- Improved API Connection Security for Integrations
July 10, 2017 - version 2.1.3
- New SendInBlue integration.
- Added "Load More" button for MailChimp lists.
- Fixed MailChimp integration issues.
- Fixed custom colors issues on social sharing admin wizard.
- Fixed media queries break custom css.
May 31, 2017 - version 2.1.2
- Fixed Custom Content conflict with Page Builder by SiteOrigin.
- Fixed MailChimp integration issues.
- Fixed ActiveCampaign integration issues.
May 23, 2017 - version 2.1.1
- Updated MailChimp integration and used their 3.0 API.
- Updated "show less than" display condition and now works even "tracking" is off.
- Updated listing page on each module to show shortcode on shortcode type.
- Fixed activating Hustle on Multisite re-directs to an error.
- Fixed IE styles on admin wizards.
- Fixed IE issues on admin wizards.
- Fixed conflict with Caldera Forms.
- Fixed Pop-up "on click" trigger does not do preventDefault.
- Fixed activating any plugin will redirect a Hustle user to Hustle.
- Fixed Social Sharing wizard style issues.
- Fixed Custom Content images not responsive.
- Fixed Opt-in able to create duplicate additional fields.
- Fixed IE issues when previewing Opt-in on admin.
- Fixed Social Sharing issue: disabling "click counter" still shows counter numbers.
- Fixed close button does not act as 'Never see this message again'.
- Fixed Pop-up scroll issue.
April 27, 2017 - version 2.1
- New social sharing module.
- New mautic integration.
- New module dashboard for empty modules.
- New settings dashboard for empty modules.
- New toggle option for tracking views and conversion for each module.
- New error log list for opt-in module.
- New option to add new fields for opt-in module.
- New validation for opt-in submission.
- New option to edit opt-in submit button.
- New "after_content" preview type for custom content module.
- New settings link in plugin list.
- Fixed "Hide all slide in messages for user" option is not working.
- Fixed custom content widget/shortcode layout doesn't have styles.
- Fixed clicking on any field in slide-in opt-in closes it, can't enter information.
- Fixed using form submit setting "Refresh or Close" causes custom content slide-in to refresh endlessly.
- Fixed custom content module "custom css" not rendering on preview.
- Fixed popup show less than (display condition) not working.
- Fixed "NextGen Gallery" compatibility.
- Fixed "Beaver Builder" conflict.
- Fixed email service fields are not enabled/disabled correctly on opt-in module.
- Fixed IE issues.
- Fixed custom css issue with @media.
- Fixed custom content module not appearing on appearance/widget.
- Fixed "Embed Any Document" compatibility.
- Fixed "Contact Form 7" compatibility.
- Fixed html content is getting stripped on custom content module.
- Fixed Hustle not filtering by tag.
- Fixed custom content module "custom css" doesn't recognize html tags.
March 16, 2017 - version 18.104.22.168
- Fix: Custom content slide-in not showing on frontend.
March 15, 2017 - version 2.0.3
- Add: ConvertKit integration.
- Add: Custom post type support.
- Add: Auto-enable Opt-in shortcode and widget when creating new one
- Improved structure, events and performance when showing modals.
- Improved UI by using sprites instead of icon fonts.
- Fix: In a specific Country display condition is not working.
- Fix: Slide in Trigger shortcode button doesn't work.
- Fix: Page scrolled option on optin.
- Fix: Minify issue conflict with W3 Total Cache.
- Fix: MailChimp lists have a hover effect.
- Fix: Custom content form submission.
- Fix: Popup overflowed height.
- Fix: Never see again option behavior.
- Fix: Issues with Hustle on mobile.
- Fix: Extra content showing on hustle custom content.
- Fix: E-newsletter integration issues.
- Fix: Hustle breaks Backer Theme.
- Fix: On Opt-in listing, shortcode toggle not saved persistently.
- Fix: Unsaved content warning after saving individual creation steps.
- Fix: Youtube continues to play when popup is closed.
March 1, 2017 - version 2.0.2
- Add: ActiveCampaign provider.
- Add: Opt-in success message control options.
- Add: Custom Content name checker.
- Improved Display Settings for all modules, hide condition labels if not enabled.
- Improved Dashboard responsive styles.
- Improved Dashboard Modules Overview Widget responsive styles.
- Improved Dashboard Welcome Back Widget responsive styles
- Improved Dashboard Stats Widget responsive styles
- Fix: Default overlay background not transparent on opt-in modules.
- Fix: The lines overlap chart on dashboard page.
- Fix: Border picking up the hover property from links.
- Fix: No Way to Change Featured Image
- Fix: Typo in Custom Content Display Setting panel
- Fix: Typo in Opt In Editor in test mode
- Fix: Initial welcome message should only be displayed once in dashboard page.
- Fix: Close button not working on New Welcome Dashboard
- Fix: Custom content popup triggers, the input number isn't working for "Time" trigger.
- Fix: Opt-in Wizard Custom CSS, styles are being applied regardless of toggle button status.
- Fix: Opt-in overlay mask background color doesn't applies correctly.
- Fix: Opt-in, prevent closing button from showing if opt-in displays "after content" or as "widget" or as "shortcode".
- Fix: Opt-ins successful message does not show if set to Auto Close.
- Fix: Opt-in some custom colors are not working.
- Fix: Opt-in, on wizard the wysiwyg editor is overlapping other options.
February 8, 2017 - version 2.0.1
- Add: Consistent color assignment for modules in top 5 conversion graph.
- Changed: Top 5 conversion table is now sorted by conversions in the last 30 days.
February 2, 2017 - version 2
- Add: Major redesign for better user experience.
- Add: New Custom Content module.
- Add: New Opt-in module wizard.
- Add: New Dashboard page.
- Add: New Settings page.
- Add: New top conversions table.
- Add: New top conversions graph.
- Add: Grouped color in palette customization.
- Add: Optional action button to custom URL in Custom Content module.
- Add: Opt-in module can be used as shortcode in Custom Content module.
- Add: Choices of auto responsive size or custom size for Custom Content.
- Add: Separated save button when creating or editing module.
- Add: Categories criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Tags criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Posts criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Pages criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Modules Overview in Dashboard.
- Improved module preview.
- Improved list of modules behavior.
- Fix: Pop up on exiting page.
- Fix: PHP fatal error in certain condition.
- Fix: PHP 5.3 compatibility.
- Fix: Does not accept emails with "-" in the domain.
- Fix: Email registration issue.
- Fix: Overlapping elements in IE11.
- Fix: 'close button acts as never seen again' not working.
November 3, 2016 - version 1.1.2
- Add: Sync existing subscriptions in local collection to eNewsletter
October 28, 2016 - version 1.1.1
- Add: e-Newsletter integration
- Fix: In and out animations for Slide-ins
October 25, 2016 - version 1.1
- Add: Local data collection feature
- Add: Download local subscriptions data as CSV
- Add: Infusionsoft integration
- Add: Mad Mimi integration
- Fix: Exit intent after scrolling the page
- Fix: Popup success message not hiding if no out animation is added
- Fix: Issue with title CSS selector
- Fix: Message editor not working in some browser versions
September 22, 2016 - version 1.0.2
- Add: GetResponse integration
- Add: Sendy integration
- Add: New feature to trigger Pop Ups & Slide Ins on click
- Add: New feature to trigger Pop Ups & Slide Ins on AdBlock detection
- Add: New feature to trigger Pop Ups & Slide Ins on User Leave Intent
- Add: Redesigned Trigger interface for Pop Ups & Slide Ins
- Add: Form input animation control options
- Fix: Pop Up and Slide In closing-opening animations
September 8, 2016 - version 1.0.1
- Add: Constant Contact integration
- Add: MailChimp Interest Group integration
- Add: Image style options
- Add: Style amendments and field icon animations
- Fix: Conditional adding of templates in frontend
- Fix: After content not working in Upfront
- Fix: Styling issues in admin and frontend
August 16, 2016 - version 1
- First public release
August 3, 2016 - version 0.9
Start your free trial
Choose the right plan for you and begin your free trial.
Trusted by 909,845 happy members
More than 97% of customers are happy with WPMU DEV’s service, and it’s a great time to join them. Find out why with a 7-day free trial today!Try free for 7 days
Hustle Pro Features
Convert visitors into subscribers, generate more leads, and grow your social following with the help of the features below:
Hustle Pro Tutorials
Read our practical Hustle Pro tutorials and get to work mastering his array of lead-generating abilities.
The complete guide to getting the most out of our marketing maestro. Learn how best to make Hustle Pro work for your business.Read article
There's more to creating an effective pop-up than meets the eye. See how it's done with the help of Hustle.Read article
Learn the basics of effective email lead generation as well as how to grow your list and convert more visitors.Read article
Frequently Asked Questions
Not at all! You can create responsive and stylish campaigns with just a click using our designer-made templates. Additionally, you can easily customize the look of your campaigns using the appearance settings provided.
Hustle Pro has visibility conditions specifically designed to work with WooCommerce. When combined with our popular exit-intent triggers, you can provide special offers to your potential customers when it matters most. For example, you can trigger a “one-time offer” when a customer is about to abandon their cart.
- UNLIMITED opt-ins, pop-ups, slide-ins, social sharing, and embeds
- Beautiful and responsive designer templates
- Easy integration with your favorite email providers
- Bypass ad blockers
- Connect Google ReCAPTCHA
- Range of social sharing modules
- Built-in design editor for simple customization
- Color match to your brand
- Smooth display animations
- Powerful targeting conditions
- Schedule your campaigns to suit
- Accurately track display numbers
- View submissions via WordPress
- Conversion rates overview
- Easy-to-manage dashboard
If you’re loving the service and want to stick around after the trial, we’ll use the card you have on file for payment processing… you wouldn’t want to lose the services after all. But equally if you want to cancel at any time then just visit ‘My Account’ – it’s super easy.
If it renews and you intended to cancel, no problem! We totally understand. Just contact us within 30 days of your first payment and we will provide a refund, no questions asked – except we’ll likely ask how we can improve to keep you around next time ;)
There is no lock-in at all and it’s easy to cancel anytime via your account page, no need to speak to anyone, no stress.
Yes! If you want to use our full suite of plugins and site management services, including live support for anything WordPress related, then you can upgrade to our full membership.