- Fix iframes and forms being removed from the main content
- Stop embedded videos when closing the module
- Fix iframes and forms being removed from the main content
- Stop embedded videos when closing the module
- All new SUI
- Support having multiple integrations per module
- Add a dedicated page for integrations\' global settings and local subscriptions list
- Allow deleting, navigating, and filtering local subscriptions
- Support WPMU DEV white labeling with the Dashboard plugin hero hider
- Add per module analytics for tracking data
- Allow deleting the modules\' tracking data
- Handle data migration from 3.x
- Add counter type per network in the social sharing module
- Improve the flow for when setting up integrations
- Render the modules on page load instead of templating
- Allow scheduling a one-time email for new subscribers
- Include the integrations\' submission data in the local subscriptions list
- Increase the amount of customizable elements for colors palettes
- Add option to give form fields custom classes
- Fix double opt-in for MailerLite not working
- Support wildcards and regex in \"URL\" visibility conditions
- Preview modules via AJAX
- Adjust outdated countries in the countries list
- Improve modules\' structure, responsiveness, and cross-browser compatibility in frontend
- Improve compatibility with page builders and minifying plugins
- Add \"Never show again\" link to modules
- Add WhatsApp to social sharing networks
- Remove Google+ from networks
- Allow applying the closing behavior to different closing methods
- Implement High Contrast Mode for accessibility
- Extend the possible actions and bulk actions for modules in listing pages
- Add alternative method for migrating big data from Hustle 2.x to 3.x.
- Fix PHP error when adding tags and categories display conditions.
- Fix module not showing up if specific animations were set.
- Improve escaping values on emails list CSV export.
- Fix Constant Contact check so the email is searched in the current list only.
- Accept active lists besides the static ones in Constant Contact.
- Fix InfusionSoft status being saved as "Non Marketable".
- Improve process to connect to Hubspot.
- Load more than 20 lists in Mailchimp.
- Allow removing the module's styles via hooks.
- GDPR checkbox not working properly if there's more than one instance of the module.
- Improve PlanSo Forms and Gravity Forms compatibility.
- Keep shortcode IDs unique when duplicating modules.
- Fix Social Sharing modules always showing relative to "screen".
- Fix Social Sharing shortcodes not working properly in MU.
- Fix social icons going beyond the box in IE.
- Fix bug with the modules' "Test" status.
- Fix the modules showing in the 404 page when using any display condition.
- Improve several UI and UX details.
- Fix shortcode ID containing quotation marks.
- Remove static version on enqueued script.
- Improve Popup responsiveness.
- Follow the link even when the link is a module trigger.
- Fix Social Sharing counter, and behavior in WPMU Dev host.
- Fix small styling conflict between BuddyPresss and Social Sharing modules.
- Add Gutenberg blocks.
- Add reCAPTCHA for opt-in forms.
- Support double opt-in for ActiveCampaign.
- Allow users to subscribe again when using Mailchimp.
- Fix error when opening the modules' wizard in big sites.
- Fix embedded shortcodes not showing in multisite.
- Improve export/import in multisite.
- Fix floating social sharing module always showing relative to the screen.
- Improve UI and UX details.
- Fix floating social sharing module not showing when the selector is in certain places.
- Add hooks for when the modules are created.
- Improve Visual Composer and Forminator compatibility.
- Improve compatibility with WPMU Dev host.
- Add "hours" option to "After module is closed" setting.
- Removed redundant GDPR checkbox on informational popups due to this feature not being requested, and no data is stored as a result of showing it in an informational popup.
- Fix style conflict with WPMU Dev dashboard.
- Fix edge case php error on upgrade.
- Adjust the frontend layouts to fix several issues.
- Improve the way frontend layouts look in IE.
- Allow anonymizing specific IPs from tracked data.
- Fix minor UI and UX details in backend and frontend.
- Fix Mautic issue not allowing users to subscribe.
- Fix "Country" display condition not working.
- Fix saved theme not showing in frontend.
- Remove the redirect to Hustle dashboard after activation.
- Create the database tables again after re-installing.
- Adjust the way custom fields are saved in the providers.
- Improve compatibility with Forminator.
- Add notification when user can install Pro version.
- Allow retrieving more than 100 lists in Aweber.
- Allow users to unsubscribe from local lists.
- Allow adding providers as external plugins.
- Add import/export module functionality.
- Add duplicate module functionality.
- Add option to choose if the module should show up after subscription.
- Fix console error when updating custom form fields.
- Fix inline social sharing not displaying properly.
- Use embeds IDs instead of names as unique identifier.
- Make native social counters retrieve their info asynchronously.
- Fix MU installation not redirecting to Hustle Dashboard.
- Fix Slide-in "Test" status not behaving properly.
- Make embeds widgets follow the defined visibility rules.
- Allow using the same email twice when subscribing to Mailchimp.
- Switch to Mailchimp for Hustle's Free Opt-in subscription form.
- Fix opt-in form behavior with each provider.
- Fix iContact settings error.
- Fix Constant Contact settings error.
- Fix Sendgrid library conflict.
- Fix Custom fields behavior on some providers.
- Fix PHP error when using category conditions in multiple modules.
- Fix checkboxes and radios issue when the same embed is twice in the same page.
- Fix various UI details in dashboard and frontend.
- Add "upgrade" link on plugins page for Free version.
- Fix PHP errors.
- Fix PHP errors.
- Add SendGrid and Zapier integrations.
- Add API share counters to Social Sharing modules.
- Add "Save draft" option when saving modules.
- Add filter to prevent Google fonts from loading.
- Show GDPR checkbox as required on form submission.
- Fix SendinBlue "Load more" button behaviour.
- Improve module appearance on fontend for IE.
- Fix "Continue" button behaviour on backend for IE.
- Show GDPR checkbox even if the main content is empty.
- Fix various UX issues on frontend and backend.
- Fix various styling issues on frontend and backend.
- Fix module's behaviours under certain display conditions.
- Fix "Floating in respect to CSS selector" setting on Social Share modules not saving.
- Improve compatibility with Forminator, Contact Form 7, WPBakery Page Builder, The Grid, and Upfront plugins, and with Bridge theme.
- Fix migration of social stats.
- Fix PHP notices when changing email provider to Infusionsoft.
- Improve alert behavior on module edit pages when navigating away.
- Improve email providers process of subscription and saving settings.
- Make Youtube video stop when closing popup.
- Fix stats from all sub-sites modules showing up on multisite.
- Fix connection issue with Hubspot.
- Serve resources from a consistent URL in GTmetrix.
- Fix Mautic URL saving issue.
- Improve the way modules are prioritized to show up.
- Fix module fields not showing in frontend when enabling and changing "Custom size".
- Fix "on click" trigger when no animation is set.
- Fix "After Content" display settings having different results after upgrade.
- Fix "exit intent" triggering when interacting with forms.
- Increase free version limitations.
- Add new "Upgrade" modal.
- Add GDPR frontend checkbox option to modules.
- Add MailerLite and iContact Integration.
- Update E-Newsletter integration to be consistent with other integrations.
- Fix various styling issues on frontend and backend.
- Fix minor backend UX issues.
- Fix an issue with ConstantContact only saving to the first email list.
- Fix homepage not obeying module display conditions when showing recent posts.
- Fix an issue with ConstantContact where redirecting after signing in brought
- e user to the editing popups even when editing embeds or slide ins.
- Fix adblocker trigger from triggering even when no adblocker is present.
- Update 404 display condition behavior to showing on the 404 page or not rather than only displaying on 404 page and no other.
- Adjusted verbiage for After Slide-in is Closed description to avoid
- Disable save button on continue press to avoid accidental multiple saves.
- Fix slide in and popup shortcode trigger not working since 3.0.
- Fix some PHP warnings.
- Improve Hustle frontend accessibility for social sharing.
- Fix Mad Mimi and Campaign Monitor email integrations.
- Only show SSL requirement notice for constant contact when necessary.
- Add legacy support for widgets and shortcodes.
- Fix issues with local email lists, tracking, and custom CSS not getting migrated properly.
- Fix various style issues.
- Fix issue with ActiveCampaign incorrectly showing duplicate error upon sign
- to a separate list.
- Fix inability to close out of the welcome message on dashboard.
- Fix Embeds local email list not downloading.
- Fix Object Caching issue with some hosts where settings appeared to not save.
- New UI Flow and Design
- New structure for Hustle modules (introducing Pop-ups, Slide-ins, Embeds,
- d Social Sharing)
- Automatic migration from Hustle 2.x to Hustle 3.0
- Improved ConstantContact Integration.
- Improved HubSpot integration.
- Improved Mautic integration.
- Fixed Custom Content js errors on frontend.
- New HubSpot integration (static list).
- Improved ConstantContact integration.
- Improved InfusionSoft integration.
- Improved AWeber integration.
- Improved Mautic integration.
- Improved SendInBlue integration.
- Improved Opt-in when provider not set but uses "Save Emails to local list".
- Fixed Opt-in signup button not showing on some layouts.
- Improved compatibility with PHP 5.2 and 5.3.
- Improved the display for MailChimp Groups on frontend.
- Improved API Connection Security for Integrations
- New SendInBlue integration.
- Added "Load More" button for MailChimp lists.
- Fixed MailChimp integration issues.
- Fixed custom colors issues on social sharing admin wizard.
- Fixed media queries break custom css.
- Fixed Custom Content conflict with Page Builder by SiteOrigin.
- Fixed MailChimp integration issues.
- Fixed ActiveCampaign integration issues.
- Updated MailChimp integration and used their 3.0 API.
- Updated "show less than" display condition and now works even "tracking" is off.
- Updated listing page on each module to show shortcode on shortcode type.
- Fixed activating Hustle on Multisite re-directs to an error.
- Fixed IE styles on admin wizards.
- Fixed IE issues on admin wizards.
- Fixed conflict with Caldera Forms.
- Fixed Pop-up "on click" trigger does not do preventDefault.
- Fixed activating any plugin will redirect a Hustle user to Hustle.
- Fixed Social Sharing wizard style issues.
- Fixed Custom Content images not responsive.
- Fixed Opt-in able to create duplicate additional fields.
- Fixed IE issues when previewing Opt-in on admin.
- Fixed Social Sharing issue: disabling "click counter" still shows counter numbers.
- Fixed close button does not act as 'Never see this message again'.
- Fixed Pop-up scroll issue.
- New social sharing module.
- New mautic integration.
- New module dashboard for empty modules.
- New settings dashboard for empty modules.
- New toggle option for tracking views and conversion for each module.
- New error log list for opt-in module.
- New option to add new fields for opt-in module.
- New validation for opt-in submission.
- New option to edit opt-in submit button.
- New "after_content" preview type for custom content module.
- New settings link in plugin list.
- Fixed "Hide all slide in messages for user" option is not working.
- Fixed custom content widget/shortcode layout doesn't have styles.
- Fixed clicking on any field in slide-in opt-in closes it, can't enter information.
- Fixed using form submit setting "Refresh or Close" causes custom content slide-in to refresh endlessly.
- Fixed custom content module "custom css" not rendering on preview.
- Fixed popup show less than (display condition) not working.
- Fixed "NextGen Gallery" compatibility.
- Fixed "Beaver Builder" conflict.
- Fixed email service fields are not enabled/disabled correctly on opt-in module.
- Fixed IE issues.
- Fixed custom css issue with @media.
- Fixed custom content module not appearing on appearance/widget.
- Fixed "Embed Any Document" compatibility.
- Fixed "Contact Form 7" compatibility.
- Fixed html content is getting stripped on custom content module.
- Fixed Hustle not filtering by tag.
- Fixed custom content module "custom css" doesn't recognize html tags.
- Fix: Custom content slide-in not showing on frontend.
- Add: ConvertKit integration.
- Add: Custom post type support.
- Add: Auto-enable Opt-in shortcode and widget when creating new one
- Improved structure, events and performance when showing modals.
- Improved UI by using sprites instead of icon fonts.
- Fix: In a specific Country display condition is not working.
- Fix: Slide in Trigger shortcode button doesn't work.
- Fix: Page scrolled option on optin.
- Fix: Minify issue conflict with W3 Total Cache.
- Fix: MailChimp lists have a hover effect.
- Fix: Custom content form submission.
- Fix: Popup overflowed height.
- Fix: Never see again option behavior.
- Fix: Issues with Hustle on mobile.
- Fix: Extra content showing on hustle custom content.
- Fix: E-newsletter integration issues.
- Fix: Hustle breaks Backer Theme.
- Fix: On Opt-in listing, shortcode toggle not saved persistently.
- Fix: Unsaved content warning after saving individual creation steps.
- Fix: Youtube continues to play when popup is closed.
- Add: ActiveCampaign provider.
- Add: Opt-in success message control options.
- Add: Custom Content name checker.
- Improved Display Settings for all modules, hide condition labels if not enabled.
- Improved Dashboard responsive styles.
- Improved Dashboard Modules Overview Widget responsive styles.
- Improved Dashboard Welcome Back Widget responsive styles
- Improved Dashboard Stats Widget responsive styles
- Fix: Default overlay background not transparent on opt-in modules.
- Fix: The lines overlap chart on dashboard page.
- Fix: Border picking up the hover property from links.
- Fix: No Way to Change Featured Image
- Fix: Typo in Custom Content Display Setting panel
- Fix: Typo in Opt In Editor in test mode
- Fix: Initial welcome message should only be displayed once in dashboard page.
- Fix: Close button not working on New Welcome Dashboard
- Fix: Custom content popup triggers, the input number isn't working for "Time" trigger.
- Fix: Opt-in Wizard Custom CSS, styles are being applied regardless of toggle button status.
- Fix: Opt-in overlay mask background color doesn't applies correctly.
- Fix: Opt-in, prevent closing button from showing if opt-in displays "after content" or as "widget" or as "shortcode".
- Fix: Opt-ins successful message does not show if set to Auto Close.
- Fix: Opt-in some custom colors are not working.
- Fix: Opt-in, on wizard the wysiwyg editor is overlapping other options.
- Add: Consistent color assignment for modules in top 5 conversion graph.
- Changed: Top 5 conversion table is now sorted by conversions in the last 30 days.
- Add: Major redesign for better user experience.
- Add: New Custom Content module.
- Add: New Opt-in module wizard.
- Add: New Dashboard page.
- Add: New Settings page.
- Add: New top conversions table.
- Add: New top conversions graph.
- Add: Grouped color in palette customization.
- Add: Optional action button to custom URL in Custom Content module.
- Add: Opt-in module can be used as shortcode in Custom Content module.
- Add: Choices of auto responsive size or custom size for Custom Content.
- Add: Separated save button when creating or editing module.
- Add: Categories criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Tags criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Posts criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Pages criteria in Display Conditions.
- Add: Modules Overview in Dashboard.
- Improved module preview.
- Improved list of modules behavior.
- Fix: Pop up on exiting page.
- Fix: PHP fatal error in certain condition.
- Fix: PHP 5.3 compatibility.
- Fix: Does not accept emails with "-" in the domain.
- Fix: Email registration issue.
- Fix: Overlapping elements in IE11.
- Fix: 'close button acts as never seen again' not working.
- Add: Sync existing subscriptions in local collection to eNewsletter
- Add: e-Newsletter integration
- Fix: In and out animations for Slide-ins
- Add: Local data collection feature
- Add: Download local subscriptions data as CSV
- Add: Infusionsoft integration
- Add: Mad Mimi integration
- Fix: Exit intent after scrolling the page
- Fix: Popup success message not hiding if no out animation is added
- Fix: Issue with title CSS selector
- Fix: Message editor not working in some browser versions
- Add: GetResponse integration
- Add: Sendy integration
- Add: New feature to trigger Pop Ups & Slide Ins on click
- Add: New feature to trigger Pop Ups & Slide Ins on AdBlock detection
- Add: New feature to trigger Pop Ups & Slide Ins on User Leave Intent
- Add: Redesigned Trigger interface for Pop Ups & Slide Ins
- Add: Form input animation control options
- Fix: Pop Up and Slide In closing-opening animations
- Add: Constant Contact integration
- Add: MailChimp Interest Group integration
- Add: Image style options
- Add: Style amendments and field icon animations
- Fix: Conditional adding of templates in frontend
- Fix: After content not working in Upfront
- Fix: Styling issues in admin and frontend
- First public release
- Sexy pop-ups, slide-ins, social & opt-ins
- Smooooooth attention grabbing animations
- Use your favorite email provider
- Manage exactly *who* sees your marketing
- Beautiful inbuilt tweakable layouts
- Metrics to die for, new stuff every month
Never fear, Hustle is here! Convert your visitors into subscribers, generate leads, grow your social following and build your business like a pro with the ultimate marketing plugin for WordPress.
More Than Just an Opt-In Plugin
Hustle is the ultimate online marketing tool for WordPress. Quickly setup email opt-ins, custom ad pop-ups and slide-ins, and floating social bars to drive results and create a following.
Simple Design Options for Brand Consistency
Choose everything from colors and animations to layouts and drop shadows with Hustle’s intuitive and completely customizable design settings.
Go Big Time with Social Sharing
Put social share icons all over your site. Quickly enable the most popular social networks and use floating social, widgets, and shortcodes to build your following. Select a style, give it a drop shadow, pick colors, and get famous.
Charm Visitors with Highly Targeted Display Settings
Hustle includes all the behaviors and conditions you need to ensure visitors see your list or ads in the right place at the right time. Use time, on-click, scroll, location, position, page, post, login, category, tag, referral link, and device type to reach more users.
Hustle is great! We get all our Multisites up and running more or less entirely with WPMU DEV plugins.Andi
Super nice business-driven plugin that enhances our numbers! I really enjoy being a member.Vladimir
Hustle is a really useful plugin. Thx guys and gals of WPMU DEV!Michael
Catch Visitors with Smart Exit-Intent
Hustle comes packaged with exit-intent, a favorite of savvy marketers, that detects when visitors are about to leave your site and – BOOM! You can display a pop-up or slide-in to grab their attention.
Adblock!? No Problem.
Hustle has the moves to promote your pop-ups and slid-ins even if Adblockers are out to foil your plans.
Use wit and charm to slip by ad detection and promote your list or share a special message.
Set up Opt-ins Like a Boss
Want to grow your email list? Hustle is the original opt-in magician. Quickly and easily create the perfect email opt-in form for any page without having to touch a line of code. Choose your email marketing service, add content, set style options and pick display conditions.
Grow Your Mailing Lists with the Best in the Biz
Affordable & Flexible
Luxury High-End Provider
Lists & Groups
Easy Email Marketing
Self-hosted Email Service
When You Want Simple
Get Started Free
Quickly Build Lists
Email For Creators
Hustle is built to grow lists on your current Email Management System (EMS). Just connect your account and start collecting new subscribers.
ReCAPTCHA Spam Blocker
Quickly secure your signup forms and stop bot subscribers from over running your mailing list. Google’s reCAPTCHA is free and effective.
Hustle for the WordPress Editor
Hustle supports both the classic editor and the new block editor. No more copying and pasting shortcodes. No more code snippets mixed in with your content.
Measure Your Performance and Results
How do you know whether your marketing efforts are actually working?
Hustle includes three handy metrics to help you make: better marketing decisions, including stats on how many times forms are displayed and submitted, as well as conversion rates.
Your Business Will Boom with Hustle
You won’t believe how easy to use, powerful and damn good looking Hustle will make your site.
And what’s more, we’re adding new features all the time so you’ll end up using the most powerful business marketing tool that’s ever been invented for WordPress.
For help and information on installing plugins you can view our Installing WordPress Plugins Manual.
Important note for users upgrading from Hustle free (from wordpress.org) to Hustle Pro: Due to different version numbers, you’ll need to delete the free version of Hustle from your plugin library before activating Hustle Pro. If you see an error when activating, double check to make sure you’ve deactivated and deleted the free plugin.
Hustle makes converting readers into subscribers simple and fun.
Getting Started with Hustle
Hustle will be one of the simplest plugins you’ve ever set up. With just a handful of settings in our clean, modern UI, users will find it’s simple to create an elegant and personalized Opt-in tools and custom content modules for their users.
Start by visiting the Hustle tab in your WordPress admin menu in your admin dashboard. You’ll see sub-menu items for the Hustle Dashboard, where we track your conversion data and offer an overview of your available optins and custom content modules; Email Opt-ins, which is your tool for building and managing Opt-ins; Custom Content, which lets you create pop-ups, slide-ins, and more; and Settings, which covers Hustle’s general settings. As you might expect.
Custom Content Module vs. Opt-in
Opt-ins are an original Hustle feature, they allow you to create stylish email capture forms, which can be connected to any of our supported newsletter services. Opt-ins can be displayed as a pop-up, a slide in, a widget, after page or post content, or with a shortcode.
Custom Content modules are more flexible, they allow you to display any type of content. Custom Content Modules can be displayed as a pop-up, a slide-in, or with a shortcode.
Creating Opt-ins with Hustle
Let’s jump right in and build your first Opt-in. Start by going to Hustle > Email Opt-in, then Create New Opt-in
Opt-in Basic Setup
We’ve designed the opt-in and custom content module creation tools to work in an accordion, so you’ll see all the settings on the same page, but only the settings you’re currently working on will be visible. The first panel is basic setup.
Here you can:
- Name your Opt-in
- Select and connect to one of our supported email services. (currently, we support MailChimp, AWeber, Constant Contact, GetResponse, Sendy, Mad Mimi, Infusionsoft, Campaignmonitor, ConvertKit and our very own e-Newsletter.)
- If you’ve selected a mail service, you’ll be asked to select which mailing list to add new subscribers to, if you have more than one. MailChimp users who use Groups to sort their newsletter subscribers can also choose to display available groups, and choose one as the default. (See screenshot under this list for an example.)
- Choose to create an opt-in in test mode, if you’re not connecting to a mail service.
- Choose to save a list of emails collected from Opt-in submissions locally to your WordPress site which you can then download as a .csv file.
- Cancel, save, and move to the next step.
Content & Design
This is the panel where all the magic happens. These settings will allow you to customize your Opt-ins easily and efficiently.
In the first section, you’ll give your Opt-in a title, add content for both the main Opt-in and the success message, and choose an image. The toggle beneath the featured image allows you to fit or fill your image within your Opt-in.
If you need to edit your image, hover over it and click the ellipsis button (…) that appears to edit or swap out this image.
You’ll also notice the Preview icon in this panel, which is a white eye icon in a dark blue circle. Click this at any time to see a preview of how your Opt-in will look.
This section allows you to choose from our four different display styles built into Hustle. You can add fields for first and last name, and swap the image position from this section.
This section lets you choose between our array of pre-selected color palettes, or to choose your own custom colors.
Shapes, Borders, Icons
This section allows even further customization, with options for separating or joining form fields, rounding corners, adding a drop shadow, and selecting icon options.
This toggle will open and close the custom CSS tool, if you need even more customization options.
Hit Next Step to save and move on to the final screen. You’re almost there!
This last panel will allow you to choose your display method. Hustle has five different ways to display your Opt-ins. The first three have specific settings on the Display Method panel.
- You can display your Opt-in below your content on posts, pages, and custom post types.
- You can display your Opt-in in a pop up.
- You can display your Opt-in in a slide in.
- You can display your Opt-in in a widget, which is done in Appearance > Widgets.
- You can display your Opt-in by placing using the shortcode Hustle will create for you. You’ll see it at the top of the Display Settings panel, in the segment named Information.
Click open the settings for any of the three options displayed on this tab to adjust how you’d like your Opt-in to behave.
The After Content settings allow you to choose which pages and posts your Opt-in appears on.
Beneath these settings, you can select an animation for your Opt-in. We’ve included a full array of fancy effects to make your Opt-in stand out for your users.
If you’d prefer to display your Opt-in in a pop up, we’ve got you covered. Like the After Content option, you can choose the posts your pop up appears on based on categories and tags, and you can choose specific pages.
You can also select a trigger for your Pop Up.
You can trigger your pop up based on the following:
- Time. The time trigger allows you choose if you want the pop up to appear instantly or after a certain amount of time.
- Scroll. The scroll trigger will activate the pop up after a user scrolls through a certain percentage of the page.
- Click. The click trigger allows you to create an on-click trigger based on a CSS ID or class.
- Exit Intent. This trigger will activate the pop up when the user is attempting to close the tab or window where the page is open.
- AdBlock Use. This trigger activates the pop up if an ad blocker is detected in the browser.
The final settings for a pop up allow you to choose an entrance and exit animation, choose an expiration period, and allow users to never see the pop up again.
Because we love our users so much, these two options are just scratching the surface of what you can do with Hustle. We also included a slide-in display option, so you get the functionality of another of our popular plugins, all rolled into this little gem. Let’s take a peek at what you can do.
Like the after content and pop up display options, you can adjust on which pages and posts your slide in will appear, as well as other display conditions.
Along with adjusting triggers…
…and slide-in specific settings.
When you’re finished designing your opt in, choosing a format, and setting specific conditions, you’ll see this screen, which is an overview of all your Opt-in options.
Widgets and Shortcodes
To add one of your beautiful new Opt-ins to a widget, go to Appearances > Widgets in your WordPress admin area. Drag the Hustle widget to the sidebar of your choice and adjust the settings as you need. You can also use a shortcode to display your Opt-in anywhere on your site.
Creating Custom Content Modules with Hustle
Custom content modules work almost identically to opt-ins, but with more flexibility, so you can do more than just capture emails. Uses for custom content modules are only limited by your imagination. Let’s create a custom content module to get you started.
Content & Design
Start by giving your module a name, in the Content & Design panel.
Next, add the content itself.
Add a CTA button, if you’d like.
And choose the styles.
Like opt-ins, you can customize even further with your own CSS.
Click Next Step to save, and then you’ll see the Display settings panel. These settings work identically to the pop up, slide-in, widget, and shortcode display settings for opt-ins.
After hitting Finish Setup, you’ll go to the Custom Content overview.
That’s it! You can now Hustle like a pro.
How to find your MailChimp API
Log in to your MailChimp account, and click your name in the upper right. Choose “Account.”
On the account page, click the “Extras” tab, and you’ll find your API key there.
If you don’t already have an API key, simply click “Create A Key,” and one will be generated for you.
How to Integrate MailChimp Groups
Go to MailChimp, and ensure you’re logged into your account. Navigate to your Lists tab, and select Manage Subscribers from the drop-down.
On the new page, click Manage Subscribers in the menu, then choose Groups. On the Groups page, choose Add New. Add information about your groups and save.
Now return to Hustle, and click “Get Lists” next to your API key field. This will allow you to choose groups to display as part of user sign up.
And check out the finished product:
How to Connect to Constant Contact
When you select Constant Contact as an email provider, you’ll see the following message in the widget:
Please click here to connect to Constant Contact service. You will be asked to give us access to your Constant Contact account and then redirected back to this screen.
You’ll be taken to a Constant Contact log in screen. After logging in, you’ll see the following permission screen.
Select allow to connect Constant Contact to Hustle, and your unique key will be added automatically. All of your Constant Contact lists will be available in a drop-down when you’ve successfully connected.
How to Connect to AWeber
After selecting AWeber from the email provider drop down, you’ll see a connection message similar to Constant Contact’s.
After clicking, you’ll be taken to an authorization page on AWeber. Enter your login credentials and click Allow Access.
A modal will appear with your AWeber authorization code. Copy it to your clipboard.
Paste this code in the appropriate field in Hustle, then click Get Lists to generate a drop-down menu of all your AWeber lists.
How to Find Your Campaignmonitor API
This is probably the simplest of all our mail service integrations. Log in to your Campaignmonitor account, go to manage my account (click your avatar), then Manage API keys. Your API key will be on that page. Simply copy it to your clipboard and paste it in the proper field.
How to Find Your Mad Mimi API
- Log into your Mad Mimi account.
- Click the Account button in the upper right of the screen.
- Choose the API tab in the right panel, under Settings & Billing.
- Copy your Secret API Key and paste it in the proper field in Hustle.
If you need any help at all, feel free to ask a question and one of our brilliant support team members will be delighted to assist.
Hustle Pro is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- Hustle Pro will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep Hustle Pro
- Hustle Pro is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 30 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.
So What's Hustling?
Hustle is gonna quite literally transform your online fortunes. How? Here's how...
- Build your business like a pro with the ultimate WordPress email opt-in plugin
- Pop-up, slide-ins, widgets, embeds and after post opt-in
- All the social share icons you need
- Easily customize designs with in built editing
- Color match your brand, like magic
- Heaps of smooth built-in display animations
- Aweber, MailChimp, Constant Contacts, Sendy, ActiveCampaign, SendInBlue, Hubspot, Infusionsoft, Mad Mimi, ConvertKit, MailerLite, iContact, GetResponse, and Campaign Monitor
- And of course our very own e-Newsletter plugin
- Manage who sees your hustle with super powerful conditions
- Track how many times your material is displayed
- See submissions straight through WordPress
- Conversion rates overview will make your clients ecstatic
- Great default layouts to choose from
- Easy management dashboard
- New features, layouts and sass coming every month
- And, of course, completely free to try