This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video introduces users to the ‘Image Gallery’ feature in WordPress.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
View a sample section of this video
This ‘Image Gallery’ tutorial covers:
- Finding ‘Create Gallery’ from the ‘Post Editor’
- Adding images to a gallery
- Giving photos in a gallery a caption
- Arranging gallery images
- ‘Gallery Settings’
- Editing an existing gallery
The ‘Gallery’ option in WordPress lets you post a collection of images as thumbnails into your post. To create a gallery from the ‘Post Editor’ click the ‘Add Media’ button. Under the ‘Insert Media’ menu click the ‘Create Gallery’ option.
Select the images you want to include and then click ‘Create a New Gallery’. Give your images a caption and order your images by hovering over the image you would like to move–click, hold, drag and drop the image in the order you want it to appear.
The ‘Gallery Settings’ gives options for how the image will display in your browser when an image is clicked, how many columns the images should appear in and displaying images in a random order each time the page is opened.
Once the gallery is setup the way you like it click ‘Insert Gallery’ and it will be added to your post. A preview of the gallery will show in your post editor. If you ever need to edit a gallery hover over the gallery in the editor and click the edit icon. This will take you back into the editor for further customizations.
The ‘Image Gallery’ tutorial gives your users, clients and internal staff more powerful tools for improving how images are shared and viewed across your network or on your site.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, preview your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the TEXT tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code supplied in the .txt file.*
7. Click Publish.
*In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code.
Image Galleries is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- Image Galleries will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep Image Galleries
- Image Galleries is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 30 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.