This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video guides users through creating ‘Lists’ in WordPress.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
View a sample section of this video
This ‘Using Lists’ tutorial covers:
- Ordered lists
- Unordered lists
- Previewing a post
Lists not only make content easier to read, it often makes your content more visually appealing. The ‘Ordered’ and ‘Unordered’ list icons simplify the list creation process.
To create an unordered, or bulleted, list simply click the ‘Unordered List’ icon in the formatting toolbar, begin typing the items in your list and when you are finished click the unordered list button again to complete the list.
To make an ordered, or numbered, list click the ‘Ordered List’ icon and type your list. When your list is complete click the ‘Ordered List’ icon again.
Click ‘Preview’ in the ‘Publish’ module to view your content, or click ‘Publish’ or ‘Update’ to make your content available immediately.
Give your users, clients and internal staff the ability to create content that is more visually appealing and easier to read by sharing this ‘Using Lists’ tutorial.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, previewed your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the HTML tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code.
7. Click Publish.
- In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code)
Lists is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- Lists will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep Lists
- Lists is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 30 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.