Compatibility WordPress 4.1 Multisite 4.1 BuddyPress 2.2
login message offers fast simple controls for adding custom messaging and removing password reset from the WordPress login screen.
Show extra support information, a little message or display a seasonal greeting.
Two fields for custom messages
Add your own custom messages to the WordPress login screen. Insert messages both above and below the login form.
Configure a unique rest system
Spammers often sign up on sites and immediately reset their password. With this plugin you can disable the password reset option and direct users to your own system. Include a personal message and link to support for a manual reset. Control spam and clean up your user base.
Give your login screen a boost
Add another level of control with features that include:
- Display a message above the username and password field
- Show a custom footer message
- Display messages on every login page across your network
- Disable the password reset option
- Custom ‘Password reset not allowed message’
- Block spammers from password reset
Use Login Message for a fast simple way to enhance your login page with custom message fields and password reset control.
For help with installing plugins please refer to our Plugin installation guide.
Once installed go to Plugins in the network admin dashboard and Network Activate the Log In Message Plugin.
1. Once activated you just go Settings > Settings (On a Single site install it is Admin –> Settings –> General) in the network admin dashboard.
2. Scroll down to the Log In Mod Settings to:
- add your message(s).
- disable password reset (if desired).
3. Click Save Changes at bottom of Settings page.
Below’s an example in action: