Compatibility Multisite 4.2 BuddyPress 22.214.171.124
Mass Email Sender allows you to send an email to every user on your network via a simple form.
If you have new features, site maintenance or just want to get in touch with your users…this is for you.
Plus, users have the option to unsubscribe from the mailing list any time.
Up and Running Quickly
Download and install the plugin and a simple contact form is integrated into the ‘Network Admin’ dashboard. Fill in the form and click send.
It even includes a test option so you can check your messages before sending to your entire network.
Communicate in a fast professional format. Send simple emails that keep users informed.
Mass Email Sender brings a simple tool to Multisite for quickly communicating to every users on your network.
For help with installing plugins please refer to our Plugin installation guide.
1. Install the Mass Email Sender Plugin.
2. Navigate to Network Admin > Plugins and Network activate it there.
Note: If you have an older version of the plugin installed in /mu-plugins/ please delete it.
- That’s it! No configuration necessary!
1. Log in as site admin user.
2. Go to Network Admin > Settings > Send Email
3. Add Sender Email, Subject and write the contents of your email.
4. Click Send Email (Send Test Email) to send the email (test email) to all your users.
5. Example of an email sent using Mass email sender
If the plugin’s required database tables don’t automatically get created for whatever reason, you can create them manually using the sql.txt file included in the plugin folder. You can refer to our Running a SQL Code on your WPMU Database page from our online manuals for further assistance with that.
If a user unsubscribes from your mass emails, and then wishes to re-subscribe, go to Users > All Users in your network admin. Click the edit link for the user in question, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and set “Receive admin emails” to “Yes”.