This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video introduces users to the ‘Media Library’ in WordPress.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
This ‘Media Library’ tutorial covers:
- Locating the Media Library
- Accepted media types
- Editing files from the Media Library
- Deleting images, videos, audio and documents
The Media Library is a directory of every media file that gets uploaded to your site. Every image, video, audio track and document that gets uploaded, whether from the page or post editor or directly from the Media Library screen, can be viewed, edited and managed here.
The Media Library offers a powerful search function complete with built-in filters to make sorting through hundreds or thousands of images quick and efficient.
Hovering over files listed in the Media Library reveals options for editing and deleting images. The ‘Edit Media’ screen provides tools for viewing file details (like where the file is stored, what size it is and what type of file it is), as well as options for managing the file title, caption, alternative text, description and even some basic image edits.
The ‘Delete Permanently’ option in the Media Library will completely remove that item and cannot be restored.
Give your users, clients or internal staff the ability to manage media content more efficiently, on an single site install or MultiSite network by introducing them to the WordPress Media Library.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, previewed your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the HTML tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code.
7. Click Publish.
- In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code)
The Media Library is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- The Media Library will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep The Media Library
- The Media Library is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 30 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.