- Updated WPMU DEV Dashboard Notification
- Updated WPMU DEV Dashboard Notification
- Fixed compatibility with comment indexer
- Updated post queries to work with Post Indexer 3.x in addition to Post Indexer 2.x
- Corrected logic for Friends display output and actions.
- Corrected Friend link to user nicename instead of display name.
- Update support for WPMU DEV Dashboard 3.0
- Added experimental support for single sites
- Fixed dashboard include path for better compatibility
- Fixed support privacy settings
- Added support for translations
- Added ability to recreate members page
- security improvements
- is_site_admin => is_super_admin
- Fix rewrite rules.
- Compatibility update for WordPress 3.1
- Update Notifications script added
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes
- Create a member directory for Multisite
- Allow users to opt out of the directory
- Automatically adds new users
- Expands the Friends plugin
- Extend member profiles with linked list
- Display user avatars
Members Directory creates and shares a list of all the users registered to your network.
Create a directory of all the users on your network that shows on your main site.
Plus, extended member profiles to show on the homepage of your site.
Member pages include:
- Biographical information as entered on the user profile
- Latest posts, comments and Friends (if the Friends plugin is installed)
It’s a perfect, simple, powerful way to display all your users in one place and allow them to have configurable and information rich profiles on the homepage of your site.
Choose to respect user privacy or keep web administrators from showing on your directory. Provide a simple toggle that removes users from the network directory.
Member directories look great right ‘out of the box’, without any extra code – making for blazing fast setup.
Clicking on a user takes you to their extended profile.
Create an automated directory and give users and visitors a way to easily connect with members across an entire Multisite network with Members Directory.
- Download the plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
- Upload /members-directory/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
- Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
Note: If you have an older version of the plugin installed in /mu-plugins/ please delete it.
- That’s it! No configuration necessary!
Please Note: This plugin will create a new page on your network main site to list all users unless they opt-out with their privacy options.
This plugin works best when the following plugins are installed:
- Friends plugin – so user’s can display their friends and easily add new friends via their members page
- Post indexer plugin – needed for listing a user’s posts on their members page<
- Comment Indexer plugin– needed for listing a user’s comments on their members page<
It should auto create a page called “members” on your main blog where anyone can search through all your users (except for those that opted out using your Privacy options).
On the off chance the page isn’t auto created all you need to do is create a page with the slug “members” without the quotes if the plugin fails to auto-create the page.
For a user’s website and bio info to be displayed on their members page they need to complete these details in User > Your Profile
- A user needs to have written a comment or published a post for their member page to display on the homepage of your site.
- Without any comments or posts the user will be listed in the members directory but if you click on their username their member’s page will display Member not Found
For further configuration options, such as members per page, sort order and general appearance settings, visit Network Admin -> Network Settings, where you’ll see directory settings toward the bottom of the settings page.
Members Directory is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- Members Directory will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep Members Directory
- Members Directory is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 30 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.