Need completely unbranded videos that you can use as support videos for your clients, your users or yourself?
Look no further!
We’ve created our WordPress video tutorial series to include the following features:
- Simple embed code, just copy and paste wherever you want
- We host the video, so you get unlimited bandwidth, at no cost
- HTML5 video, works great on all Apple devices
- Immediately and automatically updated with new versions of WordPress
- High production standards, quality audio, scripts and captures
- Saving you weeks, and weeks of work
This short unbranded flash video from our video series introduces users to how to embed media such as video from YouTube or images from Flickr into posts and pages.
This video introduces users to:
- How to embed a YouTube video onto a new line.
- How to embed YouTube videos amongst other content.
Simply embed it by grabbing the code and following the instructions on the ‘Usage‘ tab.
And here’s some info about embedding media into posts and pages that you can use to complement your videos — if you like!
WordPress now makes it possible to embed media like videos, images, text, and more from other websites into a post or page by just adding the URL to the media into your content area.
Provided the media is from an allowed site all you need to do is:
1. Add the URL of the media on its own line (not hyperlinked).
2. Click Publish.
3. WordPress automatically converts the URL into an embed when the post is viewed.
This method can be used to embed media from any of the following sites:
- Flickr (videos and images)
- Google Video
- WordPress.tv (VideoPress-type videos)