This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video takes a look at the ‘Quick Draft’ module available in the WordPress dashboard.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
View a sample section of this video
This ‘Quick Draft’ tutorial covers:
- Reasons to use ‘Quick Draft’
- Adding a title
- Managing your ideas
- Saving a draft
The ‘Quick Draft’ box, found in the WordPress dashboard, is for quickly capturing your post ideas and saving them as post drafts for future use. No bells and whistles here–think of it as a note pad for jotting down and managing post ideas.
Enter a ‘Title’ and then begin typing ‘What’s on your mind’. Once you have captured the moment click the ‘Save Draft’ button and the post will be saved for you to refine and publish later.
To access a draft, simply click the ‘Posts’ tab in the sidebar of your dashboard and you will be taken to a list of all of your posts–including ‘Drafts’ made in ‘Quick Draft’. Click the title of the draft you want to access and you will be taken to the post editor where you can add and edit your content, embed media, set a featured image and publish your post.
Help fight writer’s block by introducing your users, clients or internal staff to ‘Quick Draft’ with this quality unbranded WordPress tutorial.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, previewed your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the HTML tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code.
7. Click Publish.
- In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code)
Quick Draft is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- Quick Draft will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep Quick Draft
- Quick Draft is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 30 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.