- Give new sites a random theme
- Adds variety to your network
- Built for Multisite
- No setup required
- Assigns any active theme
- Give your network an edge
Random Theme activates a random theme for new sites or blogs on your Multisite network.
Rather than seeing the same old default theme on every new site, users get a much fresher experience.
Installation is simple, just activate the plugin from the WPMU DEV Dashboard and then network enable the themes you want to use.
After that, new users who create sites will be allocated a random theme.
Making your Multisite install that much more interesting.
For help with installing plugins please refer to our Plugin installation guide.
Once installed go to Plugins in the network admin dashboard and Network Activate the Random Theme Plugin.
How It Works
When new sites are created they are automatically assigned a new random theme.
So instead of each new site looking the same they all look different!
Random Theme is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- Random Theme will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep Random Theme
- Random Theme is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 30 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.