Compatibility WordPress 4.2 Multisite 4.2 BuddyPress 18.104.22.168
Remember Me Checked ticks the login page ‘Remember Me’ option ‘On’ by default.
Give your users faster access and a simpler, more controlled user experience. Keep users logged in longer and reduce lost password requests.
Remember Me Checked is incredibly simple to set up with one-click installation and zero configuration.
For a plugin that does exactly what it says, without any code or configuration, activate Remember Me Checked.
- Download the plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
- Upload the /remember-me-checked/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
- Visit Network Admin -> Plugins ( Plugins in single WP) and (Network) Activate it there.
Note: If you have an older version of the plugin installed in /mu-plugins/ please delete it.
That’s it! No configuration necessary!
Pesto! Your login page now automatically has ‘Remember Me’ checked!
Remember Me Checked Features
Make login a little easier on your users.
- Reduce lost password requests
- Remove unnecessary clicks
- Simplify login
- One-click setup
- Configured out-of-the-box
- Multisite compatible
- BuddyPress compatible
- Who Sees Ads integration
- Simple clean code