Compatibility WordPress 4.2.2 Multisite 4.2.2 BuddyPress 18.104.22.168
With Reports you can monitor post, page and comment activity for a user or a single site across an entire network.
Add a page that lets you generate a wide variety of reports. Easily monitor activity for the past 15, 30 or 45 days.
Generate Reports with Ease
All you need to do is select the report you want to create, add the username or site ID, the time period and then click View.
Display Clean Graphs
This plugin displays data in easy-to-read graphs making it simple to process information quickly.
Keep an eye on site and user activity across an entire network with Reports.
For help with installing plugins please see our Plugin installation guide.
Once installed log into to your admin panel, visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate the plugin.
If you are using Multi-DB and the auto-install does not add the db table(s) for you then run the sql code in “sql.txt” on your database.
1. Go to Network Admin > Settings > Reports
2. Click on View Report next to the report you want to run.
3. Add the Site ID or the username, select the date range and click View.
More Features, Better Reports
Easy to read reports right from your dashboard for better decision making.
- View specific user's activity
- Pull site specific activity
- Beautiful graph display
- Track comment activity
- See hot posts
- Track activity across a network
- Simple interface
- 15 day, 30 day and 45 day reports
- WordPress Dashboard integration
- Built for Multisite