- Fix: Installer.php doesn't work properly on some hosts because of missing the function mysqli_fetch_all
- Fix: Installer.php doesn\'t work properly on some hosts because of missing the function mysqli_fetch_all
- Fix: the \"My sites\" link points to the source site when a multisite is imported from a package.
- Add: Introducing a new non-API based migration method called Package Migration. You can now create a package (.zip) of your website that you can upload to your server and follow an installation wizard to complete the migration.
- Add: Advanced filters added to API Migrations method and Package migration method.
- Add: Ability to use a custom database prefix while migrating your websites.
- Improvement: The speed and stability of API migrations. API method has become a lot faster when resources are available on a host but fall back to the slower but reliable migration algorithm when resources are not available on a host.
- Fix: Some plugin\'s settings were not being migrated properly.
- Feature: Restrict Shipper access to Dash user and add a Permissions tab in Shipper settings
- Improvement: Improve Import/Export workflow, also we remove the Add Destination because it is not needed anymore
- Improvement: UI/UX for Preflight check
- Fix: Conflict with some heart-beat manager like Heartbeat Control, which prevent the preflight and migration progresses get updated
- Fix: In some cases, migration will be fail if a DB table larger than 5MB
- Fix: Migration failed but success message was sent
- Fix: Show correct size of the remote install when running import task.
- Fix: Better notification message for not approved users
- Add: Add a method to rerun pre-flight check in every tab
- Add: Auto-remove site from the Shipper API on plugin removal
- Add: Automatically fetch latest API for new sites on install
- Add: Support Whitelabel in Shipper
- Add: Additional dashboard login check messages
- Fix: Improve restore reliability by solving conflict with plugins
- Fix: Fix multiple S3 object instantiations
- Fix: Deprecate Add Destination modals
- Fix: Improve the error states in pre-flight check
- Fix: Notice content aligment in the Welcome to Shipper popup
- Fix: Improved Export -> Ready to Migrate screen layout
- Fix: Update the Ready to Sail status on issues addressed
- Fix: Deprecate Continue Anyway button in the Requirement Failed modal
- Fix: Update the Shipper character
- Fix: Placement of Back buttons
- Fix: Update copy of Package Size pre-flight check
- Fix: Remove Greeting modal if it's not the users first website
- Fix: Update the package size on excluding the large files
- Fix: add cooldown time for credentials negotiation.
- Fix: add exponential backoff times for API communication failures.
- Add: password protection detection
- Add: migration health check notifications
- Add: a way to remove a site that from the list
- Add: support for including/excluding wp-config
- Add: support for not replacing source domains in emails
- Fix: treat themes as active content, like plugins
- Fix: conflict with Amazon Web Services
- Fix: migrations involving object cache
- Fix: conflict with Mollie Payments for WooCommerce
- Fix: default config deployments
- Initial release
- API driven = no load on your site
- One-click site migration import/export
- Automated pre-flight system check
- Find and replace for moving to a new domain
- Move entire Multisite networks
- Detailed transport support logs
Shipper Pro provides safe stable passage for migrating any WordPress website large or small. Move your or your client sites with a click
Site Migration Have You Jumping Overboard? Shipper Pro Will Move Your sites With A Click!
Move Huge Sites
Shipper’s file transporter moves files one at a time for increased stability.
Move entire networks to any location with Shipper’s Multisite integration.
Build on your local machine and push your site to your server with Shipper.
Trigger your website migration from both the sending and receiving site.
Find and Replace
Shipper automatically updates all of your internal linking.
Generate detailed reports of your site travels for reporting and troubleshooting.
Ready for a Hosting Upgrade?
Shipper Pro makes light work of site migration. Take back control of where your sites are hosted.
Ready for an upgrade? Shipper Pro is a master at logistics. Choose a hot new provider and let Shipper do the rest.
Move Huge Sites
Shipper Pro uses the WPMU DEV super API to connect and port files, bypassing load restrictions.
Transfer huge sites and large files without being interrupted by servers timing out. With Shipper Pro it’s smooth sailing.
What About Multisite?
Multisite is wildly powerful and adds complexity, and that’s precisely what Shipper Pro is here for. This captain is specifically engineered to handle the added load of moving a WordPress network so you can just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Detailed Transport Log & System Information
Shipper creates detailed downloadable logs for each migration and makes it easy to access details about your server configuration.
If you encounter any issues porting a site, the WPMU DEV support crew will help ensure a successful transfer.
Zip, Download & Move
Want to move your site manually? Shipper does that too. Shipper can zip your site into a downloadable package that can be quickly installed on a server of your choosing. Packages can even be password protected for additional migration protection Fast, safe and secure.
Each host is unique with custom system configurations. Shipper runs a pre-check, reports any differences and adjusts to make your move a success.
Import or export, use the default temporary folder in WordPress or set a custom working directory. He’s got options.
Find and Replace
But what about all my links? When moving your site to a new domain Shipper Pro will find and replace your links to match your new Domain. Moving your WordPress site has never been so easy.
Shipper Pro is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- Shipper Pro will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep Shipper Pro
- Shipper Pro is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 30 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.
Move WordPress sites and networks easily.
- Import and export
- No FTP/SFTP needed
- Secure dedicated server
- Pre-flight check
- Zip package migration
- File find and replace
- Files-by-file porting
- Large file detection
- Move from host to host
- Push from local to live
- Detailed Shipper Logs
- Display system Information
- Runs in the background
- Destination server configuration check
- Package size check
- Source check
- Location check
- Package check
Shipper Pro in your language
- French (France)
- View all