signup code blocks visitors from registering a new site or user account without providing a custom, network specific, signup code.
Add a simple, effective layer of protection and ensure only specific people can create new users or sites. Designed to compliment any Multisite configuration and work flawlessly with other third-party plugins.
Configuration is fast…really fast
Set a signup code and your new protection wall will automatically be added to the network signup page. The simplicity makes it easy to set, reset or change your code frequently; all while enhancing security.
Use in combination with the Multisite Privacy plugin and manage exactly who is able to register creating a truly exclusive and private network.
From the business sector to the classroom, Multisite is a powerful tool for development and training. Protect internal communication or create a safe learning environment by limiting access to only team members or students.
Designed to match
Signup Code scans key style elements from your theme and conforms to match for a seamless fit. Both the administrative settings and the front-end interface conform for a user experience that feels native to WordPress core.
- One-step configuration
- Code manage in seconds
- Block bot registration
- Protected user and site creation
- Added security
- Lite design structure for enhanced performance
- Simple end-user interface
- Style match technology
- Built exclusively for Multisite
- Third-party theme and plugin compatible
- Backed by the best WordPress developers in the world
Create exclusive VIP networks and remove unwanted bot registration. Take control of site and user creation with Signup Code.
For help with installing plugins please refer to our Plugin installation guide.
Once installed visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it.
1. Go to Network Admin > Settings > Signup Code
2. Enter the code you’d like visitors to provide before they can create a site or username
3. Edit the text you want to appear above it (the ‘branding’)
4. Click Save Changes
5. To check it’s working
- Log out of your account
- Go to your signup page e.g. http://edublogs.org/wp-signup.php