Simple Ads lets you insert ads before and after post content across a network.
Show irremovable ads that are sure to grab your users attention. Or, use Supporter Advertising and let your paying users remove ads.
Network Wide Advertisement
Set ads to display both before and after post and page content. Reach a wider audience with ads that show on every site on your network.
Or, choose to keep ads off your main site and limit how many ads display in posts and pages
Just Copy and Paste
Simply copy and paste your ad code directly into the dashboard and you’re ready to go. It couldn’t be easier to build advertising into your network.
1. Download the plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload /simple-ads/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
4. Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
Note: If you have an older version of the plugin installed in /mu-plugins/ please delete it.
- That’s it! No configuration necessary!
1. Go to Network Admin > Settings > Advertising
2. Select the location of your code, the number of ads per page, add the Advertising code to the “Before” Ad Code’ and/or “After” Ad Code field and select if ads are displayed on the main blog.
3. Click Save Changes
Please Note: For Google Adsense the maximum number of ads to be shown on page needs to be set to 3.
Simple Ad Features
Grab the attention of every visitor – no matter what site they visit.
- Display on posts
- In-page ads
- Show ads before content
- Insert after content
- Set number of ads
- Copy and paste ad code
- Hide ads on main site
- Built for Multisite
- Irremovable ads
- Dashboard integration