- Fix: Fixed post editor conflict with WP 5.3
- Fix: Fixed post editor conflict with WP 5.3
- Fix: Disabling all sitemap taxonomies doesn\'t work as expected
- Fix: Autolink settings affected by robots editor activation
- New: Control how your content is analyzed with the new analysis engine selector
- New: Sitemap can now be split into multiple light-weight sitemaps
- New: High contrast mode for accessibility
- New: Robots.txt editor
- New: New settings in the onboarding modal
- Fix: UI adjustments in checkup reporting tab
- Fix: Removed meta keyword settings due to their negligible SEO impact
- Fix: Added new notice explaining that readability analysis works for English sites only
- Fix: \"Keyword used before\" warning shown for exact match focus keywords only
- Fix: Added options to reset plugin data and control what is kept/deleted when plugin is uninstalled
- Fix: Removed link titles for keyword links in automatic linking
- Fix: Updated incorrect link to WPMUDev in footer
- Fix: Warning in PHP 7 when post metabox values saved
- Fix: Incorrect examples in description of URL field in custom autolinks modal
- Fix: Deactivating onpage module affecting unrelated functionality
- Fix: Version 3.x of AIOSEO not supported by importer
- Fix: Added checks to make sure that free version can be upgraded
- New: New, exciting, mobile-friendly UI in the admin area
- New: Support for whitelabel features
- New: Improved performance and reliability of SEO checkup and sitemap crawler
- New: Code improvements for the display of meta values
- New: New filter for addition of extra SEO and readability content
- New: Yoast importer now less likely to show "No compatible data ..." error
- New: New BuddyPress settings on Title & Meta page
- Fix: Redirect attachment settings getting overwritten
- Fix: Errors on Woocommerce shop page
- Fix: Category titles incorrect in certain situations
- Fix: Port matching issues in redirection module
- Fix: Multisite always showing "Homepage set to static page" message
- Fix: Sitewide sitemap settings not applied to network sub-sites
- Fix: Branda not able to change Smartcrawl admin bar text
- Fix: Non-public taxonomies listed on Title & Meta page
- Fix: Autolinks module causing styling issues
- Fix: Readability analysis compatibility issue with PHP 5.3
- Fix: Macros can not be added to term title and description
- Fix: JS console error on WP attachment editor page
- Fix: UI bugs when focus keyword ignored in SEO analysis
- Fix: Autolinking module showing self-links
- Fix: SEO analysis not working with autosaves disabled
- Fix: Sitemap showing invalid timestamps for certain post types
- Fix: Links on Title & Meta page pointing to incorrect tab on the social page
- Fix: Google plus field on social accounts page
- Fix: Visual issue (tooltip getting cut off) on sitemap reporting page
- Fix: Social account URLs with whitespaces not saved
- Fix: Untranslatable string in separator settings on Title & Meta page
- Fix: Fields losing focus while typing
- Fix: Visual issues on small screens
- Fix: Settings pages pointing to old documentation
- New: Support for Yoast v10 and AIOSEO v2.12 in third-party importer
- Fix: Redirects added from sitemap crawl report not converted to absolute
- Fix: Sitemap can't be removed while SC is active
- Fix: Import not working for Automatic linking settings
- Fix: Metabox conflict in classic editor
- New: New filters for modifying OpenGraph values
- New: Improved accuracy of readability analysis
- Fix: Missing columns on the post list page
- Fix: Certain websites throwing 404 error on redirection
- Fix: SEO metabox shown for non-public posts
- Fix: Better Gutenberg compatibility
- Fix: Warning on sitemap settings page
- Fix: Added ability to increase analysis request timeout
- Fix: Improved autoloader performance
- Fix: Warning in metabox placeholder loader
- Fix: Inaccurate preview when more recent post revision available
- Fix: Update the AIOSEOP importer to include the latest version
- Fix: Stylesheet URL incorrect in sub-site sitemaps
- Fix: Show the WP.org rating request to admins only
- New: URL redirection to external domains
- Fix: SEO and readability analysis of password-protected posts
- Fix: sitemap throws error if there's an image with ampersand sign
- Fix: metabox showing details from other posts when globals modified
- Fix: better autolinks compatibility with unicode languages
- Fix: code improvements for sitemap dashboard
- Fix: twitter and OG issues on static posts page
- Fix: third-party import notice appears for very old data
- Fix: conflicts on woocommerce shop page
- New: created new UI for Yoast and All In One SEO importers
- New: new option to keep existing post meta intact during import
- New: opengraph code optimizations and improvements
- New: made automatic sitemap updates less resource intensive
- New: made macros more extensible through new filters and actions
- New: support for dynamic placeholders prefixed with 'ct_' 'ct_desc_' and 'cf_'
- Fix: issues caused by shortcode execution (integration with Divi, Avada, WPBakery and Swift page builders)
- Fix: performance issues due to frequent analysis reruns
- Fix: minor conflict with Gutenberg
- Fix: autolinking module modifying inline scripts
- Fix: outdated meta title and meta description limits
- Fix: metabox conflict on media edit page
- Fix: saving menus taking too much time when analysis active
- Fix: post featured image printed as og:image before more specific images
- Fix: issues in Avada page builder integration
- Fix: log file not being written correctly
- Fix: issues caused by faulty packaging
- Fix: metabox preview showing raw HTML tags
- Fix: search engine update link unnecessarily shown on WP dashboard
- Fix: misnamed translation file
- Fix: missing trailing slash in sitemap home URL
- Fix: dates shown in sitemap dashboard widget not translatable
- Fix: sitemap creation error shows html tags
- Fix: format of date printed through %%currentdate%% placeholder not changeable
- Fix: miscellaneous typos and copy changes
- Fix: twitter placeholders on category edit page not accurate
- Fix: sitemap XSL stylesheet URL/path resolution issue
- Fix: twitter fields displayed unnecessarily on term edit page
- Fix: update plugin version constant to ensure cache busting
- Fix: untruncated title and description shown in Google previews
- Fix: typo in upsell modal
- Fix: metabox preview showing divi shortcodes
- Fix: issues caused by shortcode execution
- Fix: sub-headings check should pass if even one of the sub-headings contains our focus keywords
- Fix: twitter card preview not loading
- Fix: static front page handled as single post page
- Fix: static homepage does not show correct meta values in all scenarios
- Fix: static homepage built with builders shows shortcodes in 'Title & Meta' settings
- Fix: metabox preview showing WPBakery shortcodes
- Fix: warnings in autoloader
- Fix: importer support for yoast version 9
- Fix: metabox preview showing raw placeholders
- Fix: resolved conflict with swift framework mini product widget
- Fix: resolved styling conflicts with WPBakery and a few other plugins
- Fix: performance improvement for title and meta rewriting
- Fix: fixed issue causing WSOD on some sites
- Fix: don't show raw shortcodes in auto-generated meta description
- Fix: better compatibility of readability and SEO analysis with page builders
- Fix: made Google preview in the SC metabox more accurate
- Fix: revert 188.8.131.52 changes causing WSOD on some sites
- Fix: Allow data import from Yoast 8.x
- Fix: Updated plugin version constant to latest version for cache busting
- New: support for custom post type archives
- New: noindex/nofollow for post types
- New: new OpenGraph tags og:url, og:type, og:image:width and og:image:height
- New: code optimization
- New: integration test suite for quality assurance
- New: link each page to the relevant documentation section on the plugin website
- New: import social profile links from AIOSEOP
- New: dynamically adjust the toggles under "Site Owner Permissions"
- New: update Google result preview when content is changed
- New: prompt requesting reviews on WP.org
- Fix: hide settings for disabled modules from plugin dashboard
- Fix: BuddyPress group titles missing
- Fix: links to enable OpenGraph and Twitter settings pointing to inaccessible pages
- Fix: duplicate text in SEO Checkup section of metabox
- Fix: plugin css conflicting with some WP admin components
- Fix: analysis indicators not displaying correct colors in WP post list
- Fix: settings need to be saved before reports for SEO Checkup are sent
- Fix: on WP dashboard, 'update sitemap' link in the sitemap widget not working
- Fix: typo in opengraph settings
- Fix: when new URL scan is run, the URL Crawler section not loaded automatically
- Fix: google/bing verification codes from yoast not imported correctly
- Fix: columns in the post tables take more space then they should
- Fix: google verification meta can't be removed once added
- Fix: meta description not working on WooCommerce shop page
- Fix: redundant save settings button under URL Crawler report
- Fix: typo in the upgrade popup
- Fix: when import from yoast notice dismissed, it comes back on page load
- Fix: seo column in post list shows wrong color indicator when focus keyword missing
- Fix: google/bing verification tags disappear when sitemap settings saved
- Fix: XML sitemap opened in the current tab
- Fix: when "Upgrade to Pro" clicked, pro version details opened in the current tab
- Fix: values under "Site Owner Permissions" not saved when everything turned off
- Fix: last checked time on SEO Checkup inconsistent
- Fix: if modules disabled by network admin, site admin can still see them in settings
- Fix: autolinks page has "TBC" as the description of a setting
- Fix: author archive meta description not saved
- Fix: dashboard sections display number of issues even if the corresponding module is disabled
- Fix: on network sub-sites, disabled modules not behaving properly
- Fix: previews are not refreshing on title and meta admin page
- Fix: url crawler not always listing the URLs resulting in errors
- Fix: hide SEO Checkup on network sub-sites
- Fix: remove code for old google site verification settings
- Fix: date archive settings not respected
- Fix: admin bar menu should always match the admin menu
- Fix: in url crawler, no message is shown when all missing urls added to sitemap
- Fix: MOZ metabox not styled
- Fix: Redirect Attachments options in Advanced Tools not saved when in off state
- Fix: automatic linking toggle in post metabox displays wrong state
- Fix: redundant MarketPress options
- Fix: autolinks "Exclusions" don't work when "Case Sensitive Matching" is off
- Fix: autolinks "Min Lengths" setting not working consistently
- Fix: twitter settings for date archives not working consistently
- Fix: meta description settings for search and 404 pages not working consistently
- Fix: google verification meta settings not working consistently
- Fix: quick edit fields not loading values
- Fix: unwanted space before date archive title
- Fix: minor inconsistencies in SEO analysis
- Fix: no error message displayed when default user removed in reporting section under SEO Checkup
- Fix: statistics on dashboard not refreshed when checkup completes in SEO Checkup section
- Fix: MOZ data displayed even when wrong credentials added
- Fix: post list pages performance issue.
- New: Yoast & All-In-One SEO importers.
- New: 'Refresh' button for content & readability analysis modules.
- New: ability to set twitter cards details on post and type level.
- Fix: compatibility with New Blog Templates plugin.
- Fix: spelling and grammar issues.
- Fix: duplicate info text in "No Image Alts" section of seo analysis.
- Fix: support for Themify themes.
- Fix: readability analysis summary outputting html tags.
- Fix: saving draft or publishing posts closes the smartcrawl module.
- Fix: problems in "Add All to Sitemap" button.
- Fix: incorrect number of missing url's on main dashboard.
- New: make Analysis dash widget results numeric and items clickable.
- New: add OpenGraph and Twitter options for taxonomies.
- New: exclude full URLs from sitemap.
- New: grey out deactivated modules in site owner permissions.
- New: enable styled sitemap on fresh setups.
- Fix: increase recommended description length from 160 to 230 chars.
- Fix: redirection resolution on archive pages.
- Fix: spelling and grammar issues.
- Fix: UI and styling issues.
- Fix: checkup scan tracking auto-update.
- Fix: update option label copies.
- Fix: update info links.
- Fix: admin menu style issues in Firefox.
- Fix: background color style issues.
- Fix: conflict with Divi theme.
- Fix: configuring links destinations when sitewide mode is active.
- Fix: unifiy analysis status results.
- Fix: BBPress compatibility issue with generated URLs.
- Fix: update error strings on import/export issues.
- Fix: sitemap items listed twice in audit report.
- Fix: title tag on custom post type archives issue.
- Fix: conflict with Movedo theme.
- Fix: do not calculate disabled analysis results.
- Fix: empty ignore URLs list clears sitemaps.
- Fix: user name not shown for reporting.
- Fix: Jetpack compatibility issue
- Add: complete redesign
- Add: macros separator support
- Add: getting started wizard
- Add: improved OpenGraph controls
- Add: Twitter cards support
- Add: schema support
- Add: Pinterest verification support
- Add: custom meta elements support
- Add: linked social accounts support
- Add: WP Checkup service integration
- Add: scheduled crawl and checkup support
- Add: SEO analysis check per post
- Add: per post readability analysis
- Add: per post autolinks toggle
- Add: improved keywords handling with focus keywords
- Add: ability to import and export settings
- Add: allow sitemode switching in admin area on network setups
- Add: attachment page noindex/redirection
- Fix: improved previews
- Fix: OpenGraph compatibility issue with Jetpack
- Fix: sitemaps issue with alternate cron
- Fix: additional checks for sitemaps read/write
- Fix: HHVM compatibility
- Fix: improve site owner permissions on network setups
- Add: ability to ignore issues
- Add: ability to add custom sitemap URLs
- Add: option to skip strict description check
- Fix: homepage keywords saving issue
- Fix: MarketPress coupons conflict
- Fix: various string typos
- Fix: improve admin toolbar item and allow suppression
- Fix: front-end templating deprecated tags conflict
- Fix: WooCommerce shop page empty SEO details overrides
- New: whole new interface
- Add: OpenGraph support
- Add: SEO Audit service support
- Fix: deprecated constructors usage
- Fix: W3TC object cache conflict issue
- Fix: multiple anonymous post types rendering issue
- Allow for filterable canonical URLs.
- Add just-in-time post type recognition.
- Fix: use current local time for timestamp items generation.
- Add advanced robots options info on listing pages.
- Add redirections info on listing pages.
- Project name update.
- Add 301 redirection box permission level to the defaults list.
- Fix for titles processing in feeds output.
- Fix and cleanup for post type checks conditionals.
- Fix for duplicated static front page in sitemaps.
- Fix duplicates prevention stopping the post autolink expansion.
- Fix keyword tag detection in autolink expansion replacement.
- Fix extra whitespaces in autolink replacement expansion.
- Fix for `set_time_limits` limitations.
- Fix for some PHP notices.
- Fix for regex matching points in autolinks detection.
- Fix for link counts in autolinks matching to prevent clearing results.
- Fix for maximum single link replacement in post title matching.
- Fix for boundary matching in an unicode-safe way.
- Fix for sitemap stylesheet path with SSL enabled.
- Improved per-site settings mode.
- Fix for attachment metadata handling.
- Fix for showing network management level options.
- Allowing optional partial on-page optimization.
- Some typo fixes.
- Fix for posts with invalid modified dates by forcing timestamps.
- Added support for global marketplace pages.
- Improving data validation.
- Fix for BuddyPress pages recognition.
- Added verification code options.
- Added experimental features flag.
- Fix for the settings binding by pushing it up the queue.
- Exposed the meta description for filtering.
- Adding in the `nofollow` rel attribute option.
- Exposing the arguments building for filtering from central location.
- Exposing the post/term priority filters.
- Adding separate role settings for 301 redirection box selection.
- Fix for title length replacement.
- Fix for default BuddyPress canonicals.
- Fix for quickedit boxes.
- Strings update.
- Converting robots multiple selection box into checkbox array.
- Time-limit skipping switch updated.
- Postponing the capability checks.
- Allowing for timeout prevention override.
- Exposing title for additional filtering.
- Added blog public sanity check.
- Counters update.
- Added subsequent pages robots meta rule.
- Added meta robots options to search results page.
- Event delegation update.
- Fix for SeoMOZ calls bit flags.
- Fix for metabox access privileges.
- Better date archives optimization.
- Added global meta robots settings for taxonomies.
- Added conditional unhooking possibility.
- Allowing per-post sitemap inclusion filtering.
- Better post types handling.
- Allowed linking to empty taxonomies.
- Added custom columns to custom post types list views.
- Allowing quick edit on custom post types lists.
- Fix for WooCommerce main shop on-page settings.
- Fix for BuddyPress installs outside the main site.
- News keywords support.
- Fix for autolinks being recognized in shortcodes.
- Updated the project link.
- Adding link target options for auto-generated links.
- Allowed define override for metabox role settings.
- Propagating autolink fixes by Daniel Speichert (thank you!).
- Fix for BuddyPress groups page titles.
- Fix for link in titles insertion issue and safer regex.
- Exposing more hooks.
- Making admin sitemap auto-update optional.
- URL differentiation for domain mapped sites.
- Disabling dashboard widgets for roles below contributor.
- Fix for special characters in titles.
- Fix for taxonomies autolinking.
- Fix for post self-linking.
- Added maximum autolinks number limit setting.
- Added quick edit fields.
- Improved paged output handling.
- More robust post error handling.
- Added boolean debug switches.
- Fix for sitemaps URL resolution on domain-mapped sites.
- Fix for contextual help trigger.
- Fix for full word auto-linking.
- Added home page keywords settings.
- Fix for sitemap path finding.
- Fix for BuddyPress Groups paging.
- Improved taxonomies admin output.
- Improved excerpt generation.
- Added title and meta rewriting for BuddyPress Groups.
- Added title and meta rewriting for BuddyPress Profiles.
- Fix for issue with BuddyPress documents plugin.
- Added options for duplicate link prevention.
- Applied better contextual help trigger.
- Fix for robots meta output interaction with privacy settings.
- Additional BuddyPress items check.
- Fix for BuddyPress groups support with no groups set up.
- Added WPML config file.
- Fix for updated SEOMoz links.
- Fix for BuddyPress groups priority calculation.
- Added BuddyPress groups and profiles in sitemaps.
- Fixed site validation META headers.
- Fixed sitemap path finding.
- Fix for sitemap path options.
- Fix for autolinks issue with titles.
- Sitemap module rewrite, new sitemap options and dashboard widget.
- Changed title limit to soft limit.
- Added priority options for posts.
- Fixed autolink detection for strings that start with a non-ascii letter.
- Added "show tab" option to Network Admin while in sitewide, to apply tab permissions once the plugin goes in per-blog mode
- Added "tags as keywords" checkbox.
- Fixed issue with SEOmoz dashboard widget not getting the required info.
- Fixed SEOmoz results caching in transients.
- Changed sitemap path box to actual input box.
- Fix for issue with apostrophe (and other html special chars) in SEO metabox
- Added htmlemtities and wordpress texturizer alternations for custom keywords in Autolinks
- Added SEOmoz dashboard widget.
- Added character couter and limits for SEO metabox.
- Added meta keywords field to SEO metabox.
- Fix for WPMU DEV SEO metabox using fixed width.
- Fix for WDS_SITEWIDE define to toggle per-blog settings availability.
- Re-wrote some of the code
- Fixed the the SimplePress incompatibility issue.
- Fixed the robots settings display on Page/Post list page.
- Normalizing newlines for title rewriting in head buffer.
- Allowed matching title tags with arguments.
- Re-introduced `wp_title` filter.
- Fixed header detection.
- Removed HTML comments.
- Added Contributors to both metabox allowed lists.
- Fixed title rewriting in feeds.
- Forced collapsed state on WDS metaboxes.
- Deprecated default metabox hiding.
- Fixed default permission level for showing metaboxes on singular installs.
- Added WPMU DEV SEO metabox title l10n for Network installs.
- Fix for relative stylesheet URLs in sitemaps.
- Fix for generating AND outputing sitemaps, without rebuilding on refresh.
- Fix for auto-populating settings without admin having to visit the dashboard.
- Added SEO and SEOmoz metabox toggling options and user displaying permission.
- Fix for title rewriting issues.
- Fix for SEOMoz API data fetching bug (transient data being stuck).
- Fix for "Error: options page not found" message on multiple options step saves.
- Updated Title SEO tweak to work with BuddyPress as well.
- Fix for Sitemaps: using a regex match to determine if the sitemap was requested. Using a relative path to link the XSL stylesheet to it.
- Added some error checking with is_wp_error
- Some naming convention consistency fixes for option names.
- Some PHP fixes.
- Fixes for PHP 4 incompatibilities
- Limited posts in sitemap to 1000 most recent to prevent memory errors.
- Added WDS_SITEMAP_POST_LIMIT define to be able to adjust limit in wp-config
- Bug fix: Was killing admin help content
- Fixes to various php errors
- Increase the time-limit for sitemap creation to work with big blogs
- Enhancement: store sitemap in wp-content/uploads for main site on multisite
- Bug fix: remove fields added to quick edit which where triggering a
- fatal error
- Bug fix: sitemap not created on Multisite when blog upload dir doesn't
- exist yet
- Initial release
- Send sitemap updates to search engines
- Exclude content from being crawled
- Add custom descriptions and titles
- Auto link keywords to any URL
- Automated sitemap creation
- Built-in Moz integration
Put your WordPress SEO strategy to work with SmartCrawl. Create clear, bold, targeted content and rank on top Google search with SmartCrawl.
Get more traffic to your site, boost your PageRank and grow your business.
Rank higher on your favorite browser from Google to Bing and Firefox to Safari with SmartCrawl – a better way to optimize your site.
Smarter WordPress SEO
SmartCrawl includes only the most effective proven methods of optimization for high impact results with as little setup as possible.
Schedule Checkup to scan, analyze and send regular SEO reports.
Title & Meta
Customize how titles and descriptions display on search pages.
Social Power Up
Connect social accounts to get full-credit from shared content.
Quick setup with one-click scan, analyze and activate.
Link keywords with similar post and page content on your site.
Easily redirect the traffic from one URL to another.
Sync Moz reports comparison analysis including rank and links.
Move your SmartCrawl settings to any site for quick setup.
Get an overview of the SEO for all your sites from one place with the Hub.
SEO doesn’t have to be hard! SmartCrawl optimizes your site with a click and makes it easy to tweak and customize with loads of pro tips for reaching more users.
Win Visitors with Better Titles, Descriptions and Keywords
When your content pops up on a search engine you only get a few words to make sure it stands out. Take control with custom titles, descriptions and keywords for your posts and pages.
Connected Social Sharing
Customize the look of your social posts with OpenGraph. Connect your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Google+, Youtube and profiles so search engines give you credit when your web content is shared.
Automatic Keyword Linking
Build backlinks, share affiliate content and improve navigation with automatic keyword linking. Automatically link keywords to pages or posts on your site or to other related content across the web.
Set a keyword and SmartCrawl will provide recommendations for improving page content. Plus, SmartCrawl can analyze readability so you can push more relevant content (it’s very smart!).
Do More With Moz
Link your free or pro Moz account and get reports delivered directly to your dashboard. Connect and track how your site stands up against the competition with ranking, links and authority stats.
Keep Authority with Redirect
Moving a post, updating content or optimizing your links? Take advantage of your page authority. Use 301 Redirect to keep traffic flowing when moving content from one URL to another.
More User Control
Take control of your SEO strategy. Limit SmartCrawl controls of the in-page and in-post content editor, viewing permissions for Moz reports, and 301 link redirects for specific user types.
Share Your Custom Setting
Quickly implement your custom SEO configuration on new sites with Import/Export. Get an overview of SEO across all of sites from the Hub. The more sites you add the more you save!
Make Your Move to SmartCrawl
Ready to switch to SmartCrawl but don’t want to lose hours of work? We’ve got you covered. SmartCrawl can automatically port content and settings from other SEO plugins. It couldn’t be easier to make your move.
SmartCrawl Pro is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- SmartCrawl Pro will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep SmartCrawl Pro
- SmartCrawl Pro is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 30 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.
Make it easier for search engines to find your content.
- Simple guided settings
- Offer SEO options by user role
- Direct interaction with Google
- Direct interaction with Bing
- Send sitemap updates automatic to search engines
- Title and meta data optimization
- Automatic sitewide linking
- Complete Moz integration
- Multisite and BuddyPress compatibility
- Process posts and pages individually
- Process RSS feeds
- Conduct case sensitive matching
- Prevent duplicate links
- Open links in new tab/window
- Exclude posts or pages from sitemap
- Exclude custom post types
- Exclude categories
- Exclude tags
- Exclude custom taxonomies
- Include or exclude images
- Include or exclude stylesheets
- Include or remove the sitemap dashboard widget
- Disabling automatic sitemap updates
- Custom home title
- Home meta description
- Import/export to quickly add SmartCrawl to any site
- Yoast SEO settings and content importer
- All in One SEO settings and content importer
- Main blog archive meta robots options
- Post title defaults
- Post meta description defaults
- Media title defaults
- Media meta description defaults
- Custom post titles (per custom post type)
- Custom post meta descriptions (per custom post type)
- Post categories, tags and custom taxonomy title and meta defaults
- Post categories, tags and custom taxonomy robots tags
- Author and date archives
- 404 page title and description defaults
SmartCrawl Pro in your language
- View all