- Fix: Backups not uploading and old backups deleting when Storage Limit = 0
- Fix: Snapshot backups not including media files for sites hosted with FlyWheel
- Fix: Backups not uploading and old backups deleting when Storage Limit = 0
- Fix: Snapshot backups not including media files for sites hosted with FlyWheel
November 26, 2019 - version 184.108.40.206
- Fix: Canceling a backup that is in progress will stop all future scheduled backups
October 15, 2019 - version 220.127.116.11
- [Fix] Resolve issues reported by RIPS
- [Fix] After a backup restore the View Backup button is opening the home page
- [Fix] The remote snapshots purging issues when multiple snapshots are at the same remote directory
- [Fix] The managed backup restore issues with the WPEngine
- [Improvement] Disable the backup restore on the WPMU DEV staging sites
- [Fix] The managed backup restore issues with the Modern Events Calendar Lite table
- [Fix] The snapshots are not getting cleared out in the S3 bucket when located at an S3 subdirectory
- [Fix] An uneditable file in the WPEngine breaks the restore
- [Fix] Deleting a local managed backup deletes the remote copy as well
- [Fix] The restoration issues with the .acme-challenge folder
- [Fix] The managed backups could not be activated in the WP v4.6.15 (Multisite)
August 1, 2019 - version 18.104.22.168
- Improvement: Enhance the managed backup's restore UX
- Improvement: Enhanced Managed Backup UX to facilitate activation when sites cannot connect normally to WPMU Dev
- Fix: Managed Backup restore issue when the Snapshot key was reset after the backup was taken
- Fix: When restore is cancelled in the db stage files are not restored
- Improvement: Change "Nightly" to "Daily" for Hosting Backups schedule
- Fix: Managed backup restore issue when user cancels restore and the restore continues on the backend
- Improvement: Add Day of the Week to snapshot schedule frequency display
- Fix: When incorrect destination ID is entered alert icon is improperly aligned
- Fix: Redirect following bulk action returns to wrong page
- Fix: When a backup is created with one version of Snapshot and restored with another
June 11, 2019 - version 22.214.171.124
- Improvement: Display in the Hub when managed backups are deactivated
- Improvement: Add zip filesize check and remove corrupted backups from being sent to the Hub
- Improvement: Make the symlink ignoring the default choice
- Fix: DB table data import fails due table structure
May 21, 2019 - version 3.2.1
- Improvement: Use the hosting API for managed backups with WPMU DEV hosting instead of the built-in engine
- Improvement: New reminder that backups for sites on the same server should not be scheduled for the same time
- Improvement: Pause backups while a Shipper migration is underway
- Improvement: Remove assert() and eval() from the codebase
- Bug: Stop the Welcome modal from displaying after the first use
March 28, 2019 - version 126.96.36.199
- Fix: Exporting doesn't respect the NULL in table schema
- Improve: Add option to cover S3-compatible storage destinations
- Fix: Managed backups restoration fails when reaching the usermeta table
- Fix: Issues at media when restoring a regular snapshot in a different site
- Fix: Deal with RIPS issues
- Improve: Change the icon for local backups on Dashboard managed backup listing
- Improve: Change the tooltip to equal padding
- Fix: Offset option not showing for Weekly / Monthly Schedule at new backup page
- Improvement: Remove activation tooltips
- Fix: Managed backup restore is failing if previously there was a regular snapshot restore
- Fix: Issue with Managed backup Frequency options
February 11, 2019 - version 188.8.131.52
- Fix: Files not cleaned up after restore with Snapshots
- Fix: Issue with restoring WooCommerce tables with Snapshots
January 30, 2019 - version 184.108.40.206
- Improve: Disable local backups email triggering and update the copy
- Improve: Handle gracefully incompatibilities with the new AWS SDK
- Fix: Change icon for automated backups that failed to upload
- Fix: Import snapshot from directory URL and see size showing 0
- Fix: Dropbox Import showing error
January 8, 2019 - version 3.2
- Improve: Update AWS SDK
- Add: Add separate option to select how many snapshots will be kept on remote destination
- Add: Whitelabeling Plugin based on Dashboard Plugin Settings
- Fix: Unreadable files in directory causing error
- Add: Specify different File Exclusions for Managed Backup and Snapshots
- Fix: Can't set a backup schedule from the HUB
- Add: Add notification for when there are local managed backups on site
- Fix: Managed backups can't be cancelled
- Improve: If a managed backup is cancelled, revert the partial backup file from the WPMU server
- Fix: Fix backup downloading on hosts with low memory
- Improve: Disable backup continuation
- Fix: Managed restore doesn't work on WPMU DEV Hosting
- Fix: Issues on WPEngine when restoring managed backup
- Fix: Site broken upon activation on PHPv5.2
- Fix: PHP warning in MU sites
- Fix: PHP error in PHPv5.2 MU sites
- Fix: PHP notice upon deactivation in PHPv5.2 sites
- Fix: PHP warnings/notices on subsites with PHPv5.3
- Fix: Add the Activate WPMUDEV Dashboard message when it is deactivated in MU site
- Fix: Show full log button requires double click to show log
- Fix: Show full log button is not working for snapshot restore wizard
- Fix: Snapshot translation typos
October 3, 2018 - version 220.127.116.11
- Fix: WP Engine Hub-initiated managed backups
- Fix: Backups Aren't Completing
- Improvement: Remove activation redirection to plugin dashboard
- Fix: Snapshot hosting issue
- Fix: Automate re-enables scheduled backups
- Fix: Cloud Storage Used becomes 0 after creating the backup
- Fix: Error finalizing automatic backup in Managed Backups Log
- Fix: Restore Full Log has some items that are not positioned properly
- Fix: Big snapshot name breaks Dashboard
- Improvement: Add Day header
- Fix: Google Drive setup, blue button has no label
- Fix: Resell links not working
- Fix: Snapshot translation typos
August 10, 2018 - version 18.104.22.168
- Fix: Larger backups at Google Drive don't complete
- Fix: Restoring from older snapshot versions fails
- Fix: Can't edit/update Destination settings
- Fix: Dashboard Destinations list not aligned correctly
- Add: Snapshot is not working with Google Team Drives
July 23, 2018 - version 3.1.9
- Add: Specify the backup type (Managed, Automate, Local)
- Improve: Apply coding standards
- Improve: Clean up old UI
- Fix: Pagination in Snapshots screen is broken after a Snapshot is deleted
- Fix: Scheduled backups are not performed when site admin is moved
- Fix: Files are not uploaded to Google Drive on some hosts
- Fix: Error in Managed Backup screen with specific time zones
- Fix: Error on snapshots in php 5.2
- Fix: Invalid link at WP admin top bar
- Fix: Regular snapshots limit
- Fix: Warning appears in logs when backup is created
- Fix: Snapshot says Gzip instead of Zip
June 4, 2018 - version 3.1.8
- Add: GDPR - export user personal data
- Add: GDPR - erase user personal data
- Add: GDPR - insert plugin information to default "Private Policy" page
- Fix: Activating Snapshot shows 200 OK message
- Fix: PHP Warning with database backup using PHP v7.2
- Fix: Initial application of coding standards
April 12, 2018 - version 3.1.7
- Fix: Scheduling too far in the future
- Fix: Disperse cron weekday/time starts when scheduling is not set
- Fix: Disperse start backup scheduling, auto reschedule
April 9, 2018 - version 3.1.6
- Add: Recycle older snapshots on third party destinations
- Add: backups percentage communication between plugin and the Hub
- Add: Hub-initiated backup delete handler
- Fix: Upload status doesn't update in real time
- Fix: Debug info in admin
- Fix: Long Name overlaps with Type Icons
- Fix: Destination setup page for Amazon S3 is not showing options
- Fix: Google Drive Custom Path macro expansion
- Fix: Improvement to avoid timeout on large folders
- Fix: Number of snapshots to restore are limited to 6
- Fix: Not possible to set schedule time and day when WP Cron is disabled
- Fix: Total size of archives does not equal the total cloud storage used
- Fix: No message after clicking Restore Now
- Fix: MS Edge, storage used indicator is not positioned properly
- Fix: Reactivate managed backup without resetting key
- Fix: Success Message in Restoring files
- Fix: Warning if the SQL charset in shapshot and target are not same
- Fix: Update phpsec external library
- Fix: Update key in reset dialog save
October 23, 2017 - version 3.1.5
- Add: one-click setup
- Add: optional backup via system calls
- Add: separate user- and automate- initiated backups
- Fix: allow extra chars in FTP passwords
- Fix: restore media issues on multisite
- Fix: rendering issues
- Fix: alignment issues
- Fix: PHP notice in snapshot restore
- Fix: scroll bar on log viewer window
- Fix: missing items when editing snapshot
August 29, 2017 - version 22.214.171.124
- Fix: Backups now works properly when requested remotely from Automate (Hub)
August 8, 2017 - version 3.1.4
- Fix: Re-added change destination directory feature.
- Fix: Minor UI error on dashbord and snapshot progress bar.
- Fix: Minor error on PHP 5.4.
July 24, 2017 - version 3.1.3
- New: Snapshot now uses V2 of Dropbox API.
- New: Dropbox authentication uses OAuth 2 instead of OAuth 1, fallback system has been created for old destinations.
- Dropbox destination now requires PHP 5.5 or newer.
- Fix: Remove open basedir from Snapshot system check.
- Fix: Fatal error when restoring snapshot on PHP 7.0
- Fix: Remove PHP notice when restoring a Snapshot.
- Fix: AWS Destination not displaying AWS Secret Access Key value.
- Fix: AWS Destination not saving/updating Storage type/File permissions and Directory values.
June 27, 2017 - version 3.1.2
- New: The Snapshot name is included in the generated archive filename, for easier identification
- New: An error message is displayed if uploading a Snapshot to a remote destination fails
- New: Snapshot filenames are displayed when viewing the Snapshot's information
- New: Display a single Snapshot overview after editing a Snapshot, rather than overview of all Snapshots
- Restored: Snapshots can be created from and restored to a specific subsite on WordPress multisite
- Fix: Minor UI enhancements and fixes
- Fix: Show log button not working when restoring a snapshot
- Fix: Prevent the storage limit for Managed Backups from being set to a negative number, and allow it to be set to 0 for unlimited
- Fix: Add link to the back button on the snapshot restore page
- Fix: Snapshot scheduling information not always saving correctly when editing Snapshot
June 14, 2017 - version 126.96.36.199
- Fix: Restore hidden Snapshot settings.
June 14, 2017 - version 3.1.1
- New: Display a message when backup log is empty.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Fix: Redirection bug to Snapshot dashboard, activation pathways restored.
- Fix: Redirections for all old snapshot URLs.
- Fix: Prevent backup progress bar from getting more than 100% in any case.
- Fix: PHP 7.1 errors.
- Fix: Some typos.
June 12, 2017 - version 3.1
- Meet the brand new Snapshot Pro! We’ve given the admin interface a refresh and updated the overall user experience. Setting up and configuring your Snapshots & Backups has never been faster.
- - New: Welcome page to help configure your first backup in just a few seconds.
- - New: All-in-one dashboard.
- - New: Summary panel with last Snapshots/Backups status.
- - New: Clean Snapshots listing table with awesome filters.
- - New: Simple Snapshots creation wizard.
- - New: Awesome pre-flight requirements checker to make sure backups are going to run smoothly.
- - New: Less is better, no more confusing frequency settings, now you can choose run daily, weekly, monthly or once off.
- - New: Clean destinations listing table.
- - New: Easier managed backup activation flow.
- - New: User friendly Managed backup creation process with a brand new progress bar and log system.
- - New: A handy dashboard page for Managed Backups to manage existing backups and global backup settings.
- - New: Easy and clear one page for all plugin settings.
- - Fix: Multi-line manifest data parsing.
- - Fix: Mal-formatted JSON error handling.
- - Fix: Responsive issue with log watching link.
- - Fix: Better managed backups in restricted environments handling.
November 19, 2016 - version 3.0.4
- Fix: Ensure managed backup pings service endpoint on completion
November 1, 2016 - version 3.0.3
- New: large file detection in managed backups.
- Fix: updated remote API parameters.
- Fix: minor string fixes.
September 27, 2016 - version 3.0.2
- New: add managed backups implicit logging.
- New: add managed backups log viewer.
September 20, 2016 - version 3.0.1
- New: auto-expand failed preflight checks for restore.
- Fix: improve error conditions tracking.
- Fix: some minor markup fixes.
- Fix: improve start event (re)scheduling.
- Fix: issue with snapshot root folders change.
- Fix: improve the restore handler and script error reporting
- Fix: potential issues with backup rotation.
August 25, 2016 - version 3
- New: Beta release of full managed cloud backups!
- New: add option to remove local snapshots after uploading
- Fix: protocol check for FTP destination
- Fix: update message string
- Fix: add option to store local archives
January 7, 2016 - version 188.8.131.52
- Fixed PHP7 split deprecated
- Fixed plugin cannot be uninstalled
- Fixed Snapshot time fields disappearing
- Updated Google Destination instructions
October 6, 2015 - version 2.5
- Various code improvements for Snapshot 2.5
- Added support to backup mu-plugins
- Fixed some issues with scheduling.
- Fixed support for WP_PLUGIN_DIR & WP_CONTENT_DIR
- Fixed listing Amazon S3 Buckets
- Removed GreenQloud destination
May 25, 2015 - version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed issue with viewing logs timing out in FireFox.
- Added additional security prompts for Snapshot settings when backups folder can be accessed publicly.
- Improved restoring of sites on multisite installations where sites may be empty (e.g. restoring primary site to a new network).
- Fixed messages in translation file that were blocked from being uploaded.
April 22, 2015 - version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed redirection issues.
April 21, 2015 - version 18.104.22.168
- Security Update: Fixes possible WordPress XSS bug.
November 18, 2014 - version 22.214.171.124
- == 126.96.36.199 ==
- - Fixed issue when importing a snapshot on another site (*_options table issue)
October 24, 2014 - version 188.8.131.52
- Critical update:
- - Fixed a number of issues where using Snapshot together with Domain Mapping plugin.
- - Multisites improvements
- * Path names now resolve correctly and restoring is improved.
- * Improved restoring into another site (a new site within the network must be created first before doing this)
- - NOTE: If restoring a site on a folder based multisite and it appears that your links are broken,
- you will need to go to the site's Settings > Permalinks and click on 'Save Changes'.
September 22, 2014 - version 2.4.3
- Fixed issue where WordPress core files have been placed in a different location as per http://codex.wordpress.org/Giving_WordPress_Its_Own_Directory
September 18, 2014 - version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed issue preventing some users to upgrade.
September 15, 2014 - version 220.127.116.11
- Updated Google API client for Google Drive integration. Not a bad idea to re-authorize Google Drive destinations.
- Fixed issue with file paths causing problems with networks in sub-directories.
- Fixed issue with paths causing issue with Domain Mapping plugin.
July 24, 2014 - version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed critical bug with 'local server' as the destination. Automatic backup restored.
May 29, 2014 - version 22.214.171.124
- Corrected reported issues where media files on Windows server was not being included in archive creation.
May 22, 2014 - version 126.96.36.199
- Corrected PHP warning for non-initialized variable shown sometimes on the restore screen.
- Corrected issues with the restore looping logic user for large tables.
May 20, 2014 - version 188.8.131.52
- Changes to Google Drive destination logic. Moved loading of external Google SDK into destination init() function of destination class. See if this gets us past the reported library conflicts.
April 28, 2014 - version 184.108.40.206
- Modified priority for 'cron_schedules' filter registration used within Snapshot to register custom backup intervals for WP_Cron. This is to help circumvent issues when other plugins tend to ignore the proper use of filters.
April 19, 2014 - version 220.127.116.11
- Corrected reported issue where with one destination defined could not select Dropbox sync via snapshot files option.
April 13, 2014 - version 18.104.22.168
- Added wrappers to prevent loading Google SDK classes if already loaded by another plugin.
- Added optional define 'WPMUDEV_SNAPSHOT_DESTINATIONS_EXCLUDE' which can be added to the wp-config.php to prevent certain destinations from being loaded. Possible values are SnapshotDestinationDropbox, SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive, SnapshotDestinationAWS, SnapshotDestinationFTP, SnapshotDestinationGreenQloud. Multiple destinations can be included as a comma separated value.
April 11, 2014 - version 2.4.2
- Added support for Google Drive as a destination.
- Added support for generic AWS/S3 type system like DreamObjects
- Corrected stray comma on restore SQL.
January 17, 2014 - version 2.4.1
- Corrected reported issue where the site lookup was not functioning properly on the restore panel when using site ID under.
- Correctes reported issue where if the archive was in a sub-directory on the local server the restore init failed.
- Updated import panel to allow import or archives local server from alternate locations.
- Added support logic when using non-default destination directories. If move of the temp archive to final destination fails then the archive is moved to default snapshot archives folder instead of simply aborting.
December 18, 2013 - version 22.214.171.124
- Corrected issue with WPEngine and Dropbox include paths for OAuth.
- Corrected to restore logic where non-WordPress tables are included.
- Reworked restore logic for global tables (users & usermeta) to be setup in segments like other tables.
- Corrected issue when restoring global tables when table has zero records.
- Added debug output on Dropbox chunked uploads to write to snapshot process log for investigation of reported issues.
December 13, 2013 - version 126.96.36.199
- Correction to typo. get_siteurl() should be get_site_url()
December 13, 2013 - version 188.8.131.52
- Update to migration logic. Added support logic to correct old style (pre-MU 3.5) image URLs stores in posts when restoring to new post MU 3.5 site. In pre-MU 3.5 the image URLs were formatted such http://www.site.com/files/2013/12/image.jpg while in 3.5 and new installs the image URLs are http://www.site.com/wp-content/uploads//2013/12/image.jpg. Prior versions of Snapshot only update the domain part of the URL. Reminder Migration logic is still considered beta.
- Testing for WordPress 3.8
- Update to WPMU DEV Dashboard Notifications library.
November 13, 2013 - version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed reported issue on files restore. When selecting the 'Restore all files' option in some cases none or not all files were being restored.
November 6, 2013 - version 220.127.116.11
- Fixed reported issue where blog lookup by ID was no longer functioning under Multi-domain configurations.
October 31, 2013 - version 18.104.22.168
- Corrected reported issue of snapshot handing when ONLY Files to be included in archive and there are no files to add to the archive. The result is an empty archive containing only the manifest file.
- Under Multisite added support logic for Domain Mapper when selecting which sub-site to backup. Users can now enter full mapped domain instead of just the local sub-domain.
- Corrected PHP Strict Redefining already defined constructor for class error by moving old-style PHP4 class constructor function below PHP5 __construct() function.
October 17, 2013 - version 22.214.171.124
- Corrected reported issue where files were not being included in manual archives when selecting 'common files'.
October 15, 2013 - version 126.96.36.199
- Changed logic for handling files when building zip archives to cut down on zip archive overhead.
- Removed legacy support for hp sessions. Now using own containers to hold temporary variables.
- Updated instructions on Import page to help with any confusion between an import and restore
- Fixed some typos on labels.
October 11, 2013 - version 188.8.131.52
- Corrected reported issue causing 'run now' option to not be available on regular WordPress sites.
- Corrected some PHP Notices and Warnings
October 9, 2013 - version 2.4
- Added migration logic. This is still considered beta. Migration types supported are Regular to Multisite, Multisite to Multisite (same system or different), Multisite to regular. Using the migration logic you can even change the site URL. Note the destination blog must already be setup and working within WordPress.
- Added backup logic to include users and usermeta data related to the blog being archived. Only user who's primary blog is the archive blog.
- Rewrite of the import logic. You can now pull in external files from public URL instead of needing to upload the archive to your server first.
- Code cleanup on some of the archive logic.
August 2, 2013 - version 184.108.40.206
- Corrected logic to Zip Compression setting on archive restore.
July 3, 2013 - version 220.127.116.11
- Removed debug output.
July 3, 2013 - version 18.104.22.168
- Fixed issue with reported phantom table queries when backup for main site within Multisite.
- Added support for scheduling backups when WP_CRON is disabled.
- Added output on System Info for OpenSSL installed and version.
- Added output on System Info for cURL installed, version and protocols supported.
June 24, 2013 - version 22.214.171.124
- Fixed issue with blob lookup when using Multisite subdirectories
April 30, 2013 - version 126.96.36.199
- Correction to FTP destination logic to include ftp_ssl_connect function which allows support for FTP with TSL/SSL
- Modifications to FTP destination screen to replace SSL dropdown with protocol option showing FTP, SFTP and FTP-ES.
- Correction to ZipArchive logic to strip off leading slashes of sql filenames which causes them to be hidden on Windows systems
- Added code to create empty file CACHEDIR.TAG at top uploads/snapshots directory to exclude snapshot archives from unix system backup tools.
April 29, 2013 - version 188.8.131.52
- XSS prevention patches
- Correction to logic for purging local archive associated with remote destinations
- Added AWS destination region to Sydney
- Dropbox correction to filter out destination directories with multiple slashes
April 9, 2013 - version 2.3.3
- Fixed issue where non-WordPress prefixed tables were not showing in tables listing
- Fixed issue with Dropbox missing slash on destination path for chunk send transactions commit.
- Fixed issue where users were using backslashes in in destination paths.
- Fixed page icon not displaying correctly on archives settings page.
March 13, 2013 - version 184.108.40.206
- Fixed bug on archive purge when set to 1.
February 27, 2013 - version 2.3.2
- Corrected issue with Dropbox reporting Bad OAuth Request
- Added some support logic to prevent abort on hosts where php_uname is disabled. The php_uname function is used for AWS Destinations library.
January 28, 2013 - version 2.3.1
- Corrected issue with FTP Destination not setting timeout correctly.
- Adjusted display for Interval to not show percent transfer for all destinations.
- Cleanup some logic for setting/removing scheduled WP_CRON tasks on plugin deactivation and activation.
January 22, 2013 - version 2.3
- Added blog lookup option on Add New Snapshot form. This replaces the previous blog dropdown used to select the backup target. Should work better for very large systems.
- Fixed but where phantom snapshot directories were being created under sub-site uploads directory tree.
- Fixed issue where Snapshot configurations are only initialized on the Network or primary site admin area.
December 18, 2012 - version 2.2
- Added logic to support folder and file sync to Dropbox destination.
- Added logic to backup file sub-sections instead of attempting complete section. So instead of trying to submit the entire plugins folder. We are adding each plugin sub-directory, each theme sub-directory, each media year.
- Added logic to Abort currently running scheduled processes.
- Added better scheduled process locking notification.
- Added status column to main listing and archive showing Archive status and Destination count
- Added Destination/Sync progress output percentage to main listing.
- Added logic to show what is running Now and will show trailing log of process
- Added greenqloud as destination option.
- Fixed issue with new snapshot roles on plugin update.
November 30, 2012 - version 2.1
- Added Selective Restore options. Similar to backup options. Lets you select to restore certain tables, File sets (Theme, Plugins, Media).
- Also on Restore made process more efficient by restoring sections instead of individual files per call. http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/snapshot-takes-40-minutes-to-restore-files
- Correct issue with Windows paths http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/site-restore-not-working
- Added role capabilities manage_snapshots_items, manage_snapshots_destinations, manage_snapshots_settings to allow fine tune of who can access Snapshot. This is Single WordPress sonly. On Multisite this is still only Network Admins. http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/snapshot-features-requests#post-309939
November 13, 2012 - version 2.0.5
- Resolved http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/save-and-run-immediately-does-not-seem-to-work
- Resolved http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/changes-to-schedule-do-not-actually-change-schedule
- Resolved http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/delete-destination-bug
- Resolved http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/not-backing-up-to-s3-as-configured
- Added scheduling logic to allow specifying specific start time and interval to scheduling processing
- Added display logic to show when WP_CRON has been disabled by other plugins or in wp-config
- Corrected OAuth logic used in Dropbox to not intercept common query strings for other Dropbox plugins.
November 2, 2012 - version 2.0.4
- Corrected issue with Amazon (AWS) remote destination when server is running open_basedir http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/plugin-doesnt-work-on-debian-squeeze-and-ispconfig-3
- New AWS library used that will handle non-US connections seamlessly.
- For Dropbox destinations moved include for Dropbox ZPI to be used only when needed instead of loading globally. Will reduce initial memory.
- Wrapper on session_start calls to check for existing session id.
- Fixed issue with enquing scripts that was effecting HTTPS on admin.
- Fixed issue on non-WP table selection for non-Multisite systems
- Corrected issue where other plugins are sub-classing $wpdb and snapshot assumed it was running under Multi-DB
- Corrected bad href on cancel button when adding a Destination http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/rogue-code-appearing-in-snapshot
October 12, 2012 - version 220.127.116.11
- Corrected to logic when determining tables associated with blog. http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/snapshot-table-confusion
October 9, 2012 - version 2.0.3
- Corrected issue on FTP Destination when using destination directory http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/snapshot-fails-to-put
- Corrected issue with Multi-DB integration. Now correctly selecting other databases. Works on restore as well. http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/snapshot-isnt-doing-anything
- Correct issue which was causing the previous plugin version options data not to be properly loaded on upgrades.
- Modified File archive logic. Previous logic added a file at a time to zip archive. This is too costly. Now adding files by section: Media, Plugins, Themes, etc.
- Added size of archive file to all listing panels. Added better size logic to provide better kb, M, G, etc. size display.
- Added Settings section for global file excludes. Previously excludes were only at snapshot level.
- Added Settings section for easier control or error abort and logging when performing backup or restores.
- Added WP version and WP database version to archive manifest information.
- Change global object to wpmudev_snapshot for branding and prevent collision with other plugins.
- Changed all public functions to be prefixed with 'snapshot_'.
- Wrapped all class with 'class_exists' code to prevent collisions.
- Updated inline Settings documentation and field instructions.
September 21, 2012 - version 2.0.2
- Corrected issue displaying non-WordPress tables under WordPress single running BuddyPress
- Corrected label on main Snapshots table listing for core and non-core tables selected.
- Added last archive file size to the main Snapshots row output.
September 19, 2012 - version 2.0.1
- Correct URL/Path issue on Dropbox authorization when running WordPress in sub-directory. Thanks Arun!
- Added clarification to the Remote Destination form fields on Dropbox, AWS and FTP.
September 19, 2012 - version 2
- Support for files
- Support for remote destinations: FTP, Dropbox, Amazon S3
- Better support for large file handling
- Support for alternate destination folder on local server and remote destination
- Better WP cron management
- Support for exclusion of file.
- Support for custom remote destinations. More on docs coming
- Better main listing screen complete with standard WP functionality for paging/filtering
- Added secondary archive screen to list all archive for a specific snapshot. Similar pattern supporting paging
- Better log view via thickbox
July 17, 2012 - version 18.104.22.168
- Minor bug fixes. Changed for PHP 5.4.x issues with lib panel and metabox calls. Corrected Add New dropdown when Multisite installed as sub-directory instead of sub-domain.
April 9, 2012 - version 1.0.6
- Resolved issues with backup/restore not working when zlib compression it turned on. http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/need-to-turn-off-zlib-compression-for-it-to-work
April 6, 2012 - version 1.0.5
- Corrected error on missing function when attempting to uninstall the plugin per the support thread http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/unable-to-delete-the-plugin
- Corrected issue on restore processing causing the previous snapshot files to become missing.
April 3, 2012 - version 1.0.4
- Corrected error where table names were not properly escaped.
- Added Settings panel for Memory Limit control on backup/restore processing
- Added Error Handler logic to trap PHP fatal errors to backup/restore logs
- Added date or last Snapshot to the All Snapshots Archives column information
March 29, 2012 - version 1.0.3
- Corrected issue on Directory display permissions on Settings > Server Info
- Added more PHP information to 'Server Info' Settings panel. This should help support and users get at information like the PHP timeout values, etc.
- Improved logging logic for new snapshots. Entry and logs now created at start of snapshot instead of on completion. This should allow for better debugging if the table backup aborts.
March 28, 2012 - version 1.0.2
- Rewrite of core backup/restore logic. Should help Improve stability for users.
- Added Scheduling for automated snapshot creation.
- Dropped the Activity log. Each Snapshot nw contains the set of all archives.
- Logging for scheduling snapshots written to physical file. Should also help for debugging.
- As part of the backup/restore data is handled in 'segments'. The Segment Size can be controlled by a user setting. The segment size is the number of rows to backup/restore per request. So a table containing 80,000 rows can be split into 10,000 row requests. Much easier than trying to do this in one request.
February 17, 2012 - version 1.0.1
- Time display - When setting the WordPress timezone to UTC values the time displayed remains GMT. See comment http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/new-release-snapshot#post-181304
- ables display - As Timothy point out http://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Screen-Shot-2012-02-11-at-11.05.13.png when adding a new snapshot on the primary site under Multisite the tables listed included all table. Not those just related to the viewed site.
- Uninstall - I had started on the delete plugin uninstall hook but left it unfinished. Now properly removing snapshot files and options entry. On Multisite this delete only occurs on the primary site since the sub-sites do not really have the ability to delete a plugin. http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/install-error
February 13, 2012 - version 1
- 10 Gigabyte of WPMU DEV cloud storage!
- FTP/SFTP, S3, Dropbox or Google Drive
- Backup your entire site or specific files
- Automated daily, weekly or monthly backups
- WordPress and Multisite backup
- One-click backup and restore
Have you ever made a change that broke your site, or been hacked and wished you could go back in time?
Snapshot creates full site automated and on-demand backups to both local and cloud servers.
Schedule automated backups or run Snapshot before you change a line of code, update WordPress core or activate a plugin.
Restore points make it easy to try something new and jump back in a flash if it doesn’t work.
Hosted & Convenient
Local backups are fast and convenient for quickly undoing a change, but what if your server goes down or is hacked?
Your active WPMU DEV membership gives you secure hosted backups with 10GB of storage and one-click restoration from The Hub!
Mega Storage Upgrade, Lowest Prices Guaranteed
Are you a super-user with a bunch of sites or a huge network that needs more than the included 10GB? Get more space at the lowest prices in WordPress guaranteed.
Direct to the Cloud
Redundant snapshots give your site a new kind of security. Backup to your local server, the WPMU DEV Hub and your favorite cloud services.
Destinations make it easy to save directly to Dropbox, Amazon S3, and Google Drive or by FTP and SFTP.
Backup your entire site or use the file selector to choose specific files and save space.
Store as many Snapshots as you like or use rolling backups to remove the oldest backup when a new snapshot is created.
What about Multisite?
Snapshot can backup your entire network. It’s all the features you love on a single WordPress installation…but for Multisite.
One-click, on-demand, scheduled, local, third-party and WPMU DEV cloud backups.
Best backup system for WP. More importantly, the easiest restore system too!Burton Kent
Snapshot is a great plugin for Multisite admins to create snapshots of their entire database and all sites.martin_van_dijk
Snapshot pro is the flyest WP backup utility on the planet. Snapshot makes migration to and from Multisite a breeze. Thank you very much for the wizardry.christian
Security, plugins, themes, advice, support, community, education, performance, and now backups! You can't go wrong.Amused
Again WPMUDEV proves how much they value their members! Thank you for the generous 10 GB of free storage and what appears to be, a very elegant managed backup solution.Jonathan
It’s amazing to see a company that keeps improving things in a way we can focus more on our clients and less on daily tasks.Loremar Guimaraes
I didn’t realize how easy it was to restore a site with Snapshot Pro, until one day I actually needed it. I hit restore and everything was back to normal!matt_sawyers
Browse and restore snapshots from the WordPress dashboard, the WPMU DEV Hub or even manually restore from a ZIP backup.
Label snapshots so you can quickly find a specific backup point when you need it most.
He’s Got Your Back
Your WordPress site is valuable, often the accumulation of hours of work. Even well-maintained sites crash from hosting hiccups or faulty plugins.
Protect your site’s future with Snapshot and never get caught with your site’s backend exposed again!
The complete Snapshot setup guide is now located in the newly designed documentation section of our website. Access the full Snapshot tutorial now, complete with improved navigation and upgraded learning tools:
Snapshot Pro is covered by the WPMU DEV Guarantee
We guarantee that...
- Snapshot Pro will work as advertised
- You will receive 24/7 365 expert support for any problem
- If you cancel your FREE trial, you can keep Snapshot Pro
- Snapshot Pro is secure, always updated and well coded
Money back guarantee!
While you have 7 days, no obligations risk-free trial of WPMU DEV if you become a paid member and are dissatisfied with any of the above we'll refund you, no questions asked.
Snapshot Pro Features
Just like a Time Machine for your website
- 10GB of WPMU DEV cloud storage
- The Hub backup manager
- Redundant backups
- Server info quick view
- Manage memory usage
- Multisite Global file exclusions
- Size segmenting eliminates timeouts
- Scheduled backups
- Set backup interval
- Manual backup
- Multisite compatible
- Backup entire site
- Include media files
- Exclude specific files
- Annotate snapshots
- Set custom backup folders
- Downloadable log files
- Simple one-click restore
- Utilize standard WP tables
- Mirror sync
- Set number of backups to store
- Automatically remove oldest backup
- Dropbox integration
- Amazon S3 integration
- FTP and SFTP integration
- Google Drive integration