This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video introduces users to organizing posts into ‘Tags’.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
View a sample section of this video
This ‘Tags’ tutorial covers:
- Understanding tags
- Locating ‘Tags’
- Adding a group of tags
- Front-end display
Like ‘Categories’, ‘Tags’ help organize the posts on your site by providing searchable keywords and linking related posts. Tags are generally more specific than categories.
You can add a tag using the ‘Tags’ module in the post editor. Simply type the word you would like to use as a keyword and click ‘Add’.
You can add a group of tags to a post by separating them with commas. The ‘Choose from the most used tags’ link provides quick access to a list of popular tags on your site.
Depending on your theme and widgets, ‘Tags’ can display in both your posts and sidebars. Clicking a tag will take you to a list of tags containing that same keyword.
Using ‘Tags’ correctly provides your users, clients and internal staff a powerful recourse for connecting readers to the content they find most interesting.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, previewed your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the HTML tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code.
7. Click Publish.
- In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code)