Want to make sure new users agree to a set of site rules or your terms of service before creating a new account?
Add TOS and an “I agree” checkbox to the signup page on your site or network.
Simple Network Integration
Terms of Service works for both new user and new site creation making it an excellent solution for WordPress, Multisite and BuddyPress networks.
No tricky settings. Just activate and paste your Terms of Service into the text editor.
Added Splog Blocker
Let people know what they are signing up for – and add another barrier of protection against automated splog creation.
It’s effortless, and if visitors don’t agree to the Terms of Service no site will be created.
Terms of Service is built to style-match your theme out-of-the-box.
Customize your terms, format the style, add links and embed videos or images from the WordPress visual editor.
For help with installing plugins please refer to our Plugin installation guide.
Activate the plugin:
- Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate the plugin.
1. Go to Network Admin -> Settings -> Terms of Service
2. Enter the terms of services you’d like visitors to agree to before they can create a site or username and then click Save Changes.
After this, your sign up field will now be modified (remember to log out to see it in all its glory), and if visitors don’t agree to your Terms of Service then no sites for them!
Terms of Service Features
Simple one-page configuration.
- Visual and text edit
- Adds "I Agree" checkbox
- Multisite compatible
- BuddyPress compatible
- Simple shortcode integration
- Require agree on signup
- Slow automated splog bots
- Automatically adjusts to fit any theme