This professional quality unbranded flash / HTML5 video introduces users to the customize screen in WordPress.
You can use it, and our other white label videos, as your branded tutorials to users, clients or internal staff… and have them automatically updated with every version of WordPress.
View a sample section of this video
This ‘Customize’ tutorial covers:
- Navigating the customize screen
- A walk through of the available Customize features
- Using Customize for visual edits
- Publishing your customizations
The Customize Screen is a live preview editor that lets you see the visual impact a change will have on your site–before making it go live.
Depending on what features are integrated with your site’s current active theme, Customize provides tools for visually editing or removing the title and tagline, uploading and cropping header images, changing the background color or setting a background image, toggling custom menus, adjusting display settings and managing widgets.
Help your users, clients or internal staff create a professional, visually stunning website layout by introducing them to the Customize feature in WordPress.
To embed our unbranded support videos into your sites, you must first register their domains on our Support Video API page here.
1. Click on “Get the Embed” and open up the .txt file.
2. Make sure you’ve registered your domain on our Support Video API page here.
3. Copy the embed code from the text file.
4. Completely write your post or page including adding title, text, images, tags and categories.
5. Click on Save Draft, preview your post / page and make all necessary edits.
6. Now click on the TEXT tab to switch to the HTML editor and then paste the video embed code supplied in the .txt file.*
7. Click Publish.
*In WordPress multisite you must be logged in as a Super Admin to be able to add embed code.