Compatibility Multisite 4.1.1 BuddyPress 2.2.1
Update Services adds the ‘Update Services’ box to WordPress Multisite.
Multisite automatically removes the update services box from the Settings > Writing page found in WordPress. This plugin adds it back *AND* allows super admins to configure default services across an entire network.
It gives you back the functionality to update different sites when you publish a new post.
It also adds in new functionality (at the bottom of Network Admin > Settings) for super admins to configure additional/different default update services. Pretty neat huh :)
- Download the plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
- Upload /update-services/ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
- Visit Network Admin -> Plugins and Network Activate it there.
Note: If you have an older version of the plugin installed in /mu-plugins/ please delete it.
- That’s it! No configuration necessary!
To use go to:
- Network Admin > Settings (for network) or Dashboard>Writing (for site)
- Scroll down to Update Services
- Add each service on a separate line
- Click Save Changes
And Network Settings: