ImprovementSubsite owners will hear/see the good news of Smush, with a dedicated image optimization widget
ImprovementHave fun and play with features, but know exactly when you're stepping into "advanced" territory with a special notice
ImprovementKeep your store or blog updated with the ability to clear cache on extra pages/categories when you add a new product or post
FeatureThere ain't no party like a *Paypal* party! So now you can collect payments with it
ImprovementFor most of your integration needs...Zapier's got you covered. We're making that clearer in our "integrations" tab
ImprovementForminator will (hopefully) be inducted into the Stripe's hall of "Plugin Partner" fame
ImprovementForminator has some fancy new outfits! Try out his 5 new form templates
ImprovementRedirect your users to a *new tab* after clicking submit on a form
ImprovementActivate managed backups right from the comfort of The Hub. Thank you kindly, API
ImprovementYou'll be able to see if backups have been deactivated from the plugin...inside The Hub
ImprovementIf you decide to say goodbye to Snapshot (please don't go!), you can take your backups with you
FeatureSingle Signon for The Hub! What are you gonna do with all that extra time?!
FeatureInstall or update language translations from inside the Dashboard plugin
ImprovementThe wonders of white-labeling are being extended to subsites
ImprovementThe WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin's dashboard is getting a design refresh. Work it!
FeatureThere are times where folks need to subscribe to your mailing list for a second or third time, and now they can!
ImprovementWe've done some work to make sure external integrations display perfectly in Hustle
ImprovementZapier allows you to integrate Hustle with +1000 other apps, so we're putting it front-and-center
ImprovementGot ACF? Want lazy load support? Consider it done.
ImprovementIf you're setting up Smush for the first time we'll help you enable lazy loading on your site during the initial set up
FeatureServe up your background images from Smush's crazy fast CDN
FeatureCustomize the lazy load placeholder images
Improvement:wave emoji: Say "hello" to bulk restore. It's like bulk Smush but the other way around
ImprovementDid you know you can revert your Smush'd images back to normal? No? Well, we wanna make that clear! So we're updating our copy
UpgradeAbility to change the word “Smooch” to “Smush” across the entire internet
FeatureSmartCrawl can help you edit and add robots.txt file. The future is now
FeatureIf the day ever comes that you need to delete your settings/data, the power is now in your hands
ImprovementCreate multiple focused sitemaps by post, page, category, and more
ImprovementGone are the days of converting your SEO checkup to PDF. Now you can receive it as an email report
ImprovementRepeat after me...ACF support! (ACF support)
ImprovementFor even more SEO control, add macros/variables from within the WordPress post editor
ImprovementWe're leveling up the UX for Defender's integration with WPMU DEV's Hosting
ImprovementYou get the power to choose and apply security headers. "I got the poowwaa!"
ImprovementLimit hackers by disabling WordPress' Rest API if it's not in use
ImprovementDefender will tell you exactly what timezone your site is on, so you don't accidentally schedule your security reports to be sent in the middle of the night
ImprovementNeed us to hold onto your audit logs for more than 30 days? Perfect, 'cause now you can define the log storage time
ImprovementBye-bye to "wp-defender" being the default site title in Google's Authenticator app. And everyone with more than 1 site said "finnnalllyy!"
ImprovementEasily release blocked IPs from your blacklist. Because...forgiveness?
ImprovementBan by filename or extension
UpgradeSee if you can beat up Defender in his new video game coming to the Nintendo's Game Boy Color
FeatureTalk about a complete time saver! Install plugins and themes right inside the Hub. You may never visit the WordPress dashboard again ;)
ImprovementPut the full power of the Hub in the palm of your hand with the mighty mobile interface. It's Hub magic at your fingertips
ImprovementImproved navigation and sorting...sounds boring but it drastically improves usability
UI/UXWe're reevaluating all of our content and updating language for clarity
UI/UXThumbnail site view for organizing all your sites! Gold if you manage a ton of sites from the Hub
UI/UXWe're taking control and simplicity seriously and bringing the incredible slick Crispr styling all the way through the Hub
UpgradeWe're improving the basic account management toolset too with clearer controls over account details
UpgradeHow about an improved site summary view that highlights strengths and weaknesses at a glance? Yep, we thought so
FeatureOnly entrust Branda's superpowers to those who can handle them, with her all new user permission settings
FeaturePick and choose which of Branda's modules can be configured on subsites! Yaaas multisite <3
ImprovementCurrently, you can import/export your settings to single sites, but now...we're making it so you can do the same on subsites
ImprovementAllow subsites to override network admin settings on a per-module-basis. #PowerToThePeople
ImprovementSubsite-ees (subsite-ers?) get there own their own tracking codes when Branda is network activated
ImprovementSubsites get a Branda dashboard of their own. They'll only see what the network admin gives them access to
FeatureYou're the mommy/daddy of your website! So you control the permissions! Restrict access to certain pages and prevent actions from being executed if a user doesn't have the appropriate role
FeatureWant a particular pop-up, slide-in, or opt-in to only show on a particular day or between certain hours? No prob, bob! Now you can schedule the beginning and end of your "Hustle creations"
ImprovementWe're adding new display rules for "WP Condition" and "User Browser"
Feature:wave: Hello, "Package Migration"! Shipper will package your site into a zip file and provide you with an installer.php. All you gotta do is download both files, upload them to your destination server via FTP/SFTP, and run the installer.php file to complete the migration! Bing, bang, bong.
FeatureDoes it bring you joy? No? Just filter it out! Shipper now allows users to filter files/folders, DB tables and much more
ImprovementChange up your "successful/failed migration" emails! You can now edit and brand Shipper's automated emails to your liking (or disliking...idc)
...and these are just the popular ones.
Is there a project you would like to see added to the roadmap? Let us know!
Recently Updated / Released
- Feature: Restrict Shipper access to Dash user and add a Permissions tab in Shipper settings
- Improvement: Improve Import/Export workflow, also we remove the Add Destination because it is not needed anymore
- Improvement: UI/UX for Preflight check
- Fix: Conflict with some heart-beat manager like Heartbeat Control, which prevent the preflight and migration progresses get updated
- Fix: In some cases, migration will be fail if a DB table larger than 5MB
- Fix: Migration failed but success message was sent
- Fix: Show correct size of the remote install when running import task.
- Fix: Better notification message for not approved users
- Feature: Security tweaks will send reminder when no tweaks were actioned after activation
- Improvement: Scanning will be more catchy, especially with code using eval function, however that can lead to more false positive, please consider to check with our support before delete the file.
- Fix: Bring back the tooltips system
- Fix: Audit filter links doesn't reflect the right results if open in new tab
- Fix: Filtering issue type in scanning now show correct results.
- Fix: Scanning notification keep sending when the setting turn to "off"
- Fix: User IP in IP Lockout->Blacklist now show the correct IP.
- Fix: Bring back the subject customization field in Scanning email config.
- Fix: Manage Login Duration wont make user to login twice anymore.
- Fix: Audit filtering by user now working properly
- Fix: We change the Audit logging items' color from red to more neutral.
- Fix: Ad Widget won't be show in vulnerability list by accident anymore
- Fix: Bottom bulk selector in Scanning page now work properly
- Fix: Deprecate warning from the function strpos() in php 7.3
- Fix: Sync issues with HUB will be more consistent.
- Fix: Mask login doesn't work properly if Wordpress get installed in a sub-folder
- Fix: Conflict with Avada theme which making scanning stuck
- Fix: Gracefully handle error when php dom extension does not install
- Fix: Prevent factory reset revert database prefix into wp_ even though it was not set by Defender.
- Fix: Prevent slashes added in email template
- Fix: Minor grammar and UX improvements.
- All new SUI
- Support having multiple integrations per module
- Add a dedicated page for integrations' global settings and local subscriptions list
- Allow deleting, navigating, and filtering local subscriptions
- Support WPMU DEV white labeling with the Dashboard plugin hero hider
- Add per module analytics for tracking data
- Allow deleting the modules' tracking data
- Handle data migration from 3.x
- Add counter type per network in the social sharing module
- Improve the flow for when setting up integrations
- Render the modules on page load instead of templating
- Allow scheduling a one-time email for new subscribers
- Include the integrations' submission data in the local subscriptions list
- Increase the amount of customizable elements for colors palettes
- Add option to give form fields custom classes
- Fix double opt-in for MailerLite not working
- Support wildcards and regex in "URL" visibility conditions
- Preview modules via AJAX
- Adjust outdated countries in the countries list
- Improve modules' structure, responsiveness, and cross-browser compatibility in frontend
- Improve compatibility with page builders and minifying plugins
- Add "Never show again" link to modules
- Add WhatsApp to social sharing networks
- Remove Google+ from networks
- Allow applying the closing behavior to different closing methods
- Implement High Contrast Mode for accessibility
- Extend the possible actions and bulk actions for modules in listing pages
- Improvement: Display in the Hub when managed backups are deactivated
- Improvement: Add zip filesize check and remove corrupted backups from being sent to the Hub
- Improvement: Make the symlink ignoring the default choice
- Fix: DB table data import fails due table structure
- Improvement: Better calculation of Analytics on dashboard widget.
- Add: Option to add a message above the login form.
- Add: Additional CSS configuration options for the subsite administrators.
- Add: Subsite configuration options for the "SMTP" module.
- Add: Option to configure the password protection message and the post title.
- Add: Option to hide the admin bar on the front-end depending on the current user role.
- Add: Option to preview the saved pages on the "Site Status Pages" module.
- Add: Options to configure the colours for the links in the cookie notice.
- Add: The crop option to the backgrounds.
- Add: WP Editor placeholders.
- Add: The Login form container control on the "Login Screen" module.
- Add: Value validation for the numbers, including minimum and maximum.
- Fix: Slideshows problem with many images on the login screen.
- Fix: Admin Bar item text and icon issue.
- Fix: A problem with the custom error messages on the login form.
- Fix: Hiding elements for role "administrator" by super-admin issue.
- Fix: An issue with the last page of the lists when all the items are deleted.
- Fix: A PHP warning when SVG image is chosen as logo on Login Screen.
- Fix: A problem with re-ordered Admin Bar.
- Fix: An issue with user add on the network admin when the "Signup Code" module is used.
- Fix: A problem with hiding the "Remember Me" checkbox.
- Fix: Logo width when an image is not from Media Library issue.
- Fix: A problem with user signup code: field was being shown on user registration form even when signup code was off.
- Fix: Visibility of "Branda" in Admin Bar on MultiSite installation when Branda is activated on main subsite.
- Fix: A problem with the Comments Control for the certain post types.
- Fix: An incoherence in the target on the Admin Bar module.
- Fix: A problem with using the "Tracking Codes" in WP Admin Panel.
- Fix: An issue with the countdown timer, hour selector was missing.
- Remove: Network option for the single sites in the "Admin Help" module.
- Improve: Code base of the modules: "Admin Tips", "Admin Messages", "Site Status Pages" and "Website Mode".
- Improve: Compatibility with the plugin "Domain Mapping" for the cross-domain autologin option.
- Improve: Error messages on the Add/Edit Custom Menu Item dialogue.
- Improve: Exclusion filters on the tracking code edit form.
- Improve: Icons for the background position.
- Improve: Labels on the "Website Mode" module.
- Improve: White-label WPMU DEV plugins integration.
- Improve: Saving the number of the Dashboard Feed items, now you can not save the negative values.
- Improve: Logo margins on the pages with logo.
- Improve: Vertical position of the elements in the "Cookie Notice" message.
- Remove: Sanitization from the Text Replacement rules to avoid the special characters changes.
- Update: Shared UI to version 2.3.29.
- New: Increase image size limit in free version from 1Mb to 5Mb
- New: Image sizes option
- New: Integration with WPBakery Page Builder
- Enhance: Move Image resize detection to the new Tools section
- Enhance: Add upgrade link to bulk smush limit message
- Enhance: Directory Smush async mode
- Enhance: Regex syntax for detecting images in content
- Enhance: Smush CDN support for 3rd party lazy loading plugins
- Enhance: Smush CDN UI
- Enhance: Smush CLI error handling
- Enhance: Update API status button functionality
- Enhance: Filter to skip image from lazy loading
- Enhance: Support for Revolution Slider
- Enhance: Notices when bulk limit is reached
- Enhance: Support for jQuery 2.x-3.x
- Fix: Errors with WP Ultimate Recipe Premium
- Fix: Inability to determine max content width with Auto Resize CDN feature
- Fix: Directory Smush not resetting errors on successful scans
- Fix: Lazy loading spinning image containers
- Fix: PHP notice on lazy loading settings page
- Fix: Subsites showing settings pages when network wide options enabled
- Fix: PHP warning on 2.x - 3.x upgrade in network installs
- Fix: CDN not processing the image tag if src does not contain a valid image
- Fix: Lazy loading URL exclude rules
- Fix: URL exclusion rules in lazy loading
- Fix: Added checks to make sure that free version can be upgraded
- Fix: Currency field amount converted to 1 in specific cases