FeaturePolls and Quizzes will now work with 3rd-party integrations... just like Forms :)
UpgradeUI continues to improve with an updated dashboard experience
BugImprove compatibility for form and poll settings in IE
ImprovementDisplay time when submissions are exported to CSV
FeatureHow about free backups for everyone...Snapshot on WordPress.org. (It's like free beer but better!)
FeatureWe're bringing email notifications so you don't have to wait around for your backup to finish
ImprovementImprove performance and reliability in shared hosting environments
FeatureConfigure and trigger managed backups from The Hub
FeatureThe ability to freeze time and space so you can get more done in one day
FeatureA bagillion service opt-in integrations like Ontraport, Zapier, Emma, FeedBlitz, Salesforce, Postmatic, Intercom.io, SendGrid, SparkPost, You name it and we want to do it!
UpgradeTake the Hustle Aweber integration to a new level with tags
FeatureA button that lets you clear your email list
FeatureFind love with Hustle matchmaking (after all, Hustle is an expert connecting people)
FeatureWhitelisting by user role
FeatureNew security tweak that blocks the WordPress Rest API
FeatureAutomated Snapshot backup before changing database
FeatureAway mode to disable access to admin area everyday for a specified period of time
FeatureCSV export of audit log events
UI/UXFull-length film featuring Defender and his crime fighting adventures
FeatureBe on the lookout for the Forminator calculator
FeatureWe're working on all your favorite mail integrations...starting with Mailchimp
FeatureYou're going to dig Forminator custom registration forms
FeatureAlso giving Multisite something special – say yes to user and site registration forms
UpgradeNot just forms!? We're exploring other markets for Forminator to enter...like cereal with little Fominator marshmallows (kids love forms)
FeatureTalk about a complete time saver! Install plugins and themes right inside the Hub. You may never visit the WordPress dashboard again ;)
ImprovementPut the full power of the Hub in the palm of your hand with the mighty mobile interface. It's Hub magic at your fingertips
ImprovementImproved navigation and sorting...sounds boring but it drastically improves usability
UI/UXWe're reevaluating all of our content and updating language for clarity
UI/UXThumbnail site view for organizing all your sites! Gold if you manage a ton of sites from the Hub
UI/UXWe're taking control and simplicity seriously and bringing the incredible slick Crispr styling all the way through the Hub
UpgradeWe're improving the basic account management toolset too with clearer controls over account details
UpgradeHow about an improved site summary view that highlights strengths and weaknesses at a glance? Yep, we thought so
FeatureCan someone say gif support? Convert gif files to png
FeatureWP CLI command to bulk smush
UI/UXShow image count in selected directory
UpgradeDetect already Smushed images and ignore them in image check
UpgradeConvert the coffee grind and brew option into a full feature barista (Smush Pro Only)
...and these are just the popular ones.
Is there a project you would like to see added to the roadmap? Let us know!
Recently Updated / Released
- Fix: add cooldown time for credentials negotiation.
- Fix: add exponential backoff times for API communication failures.
- Fix: Two-Factor Authentication QR code not being displayed on new device registration.
- New: Gutenberg compatibility
- New: WP Hide & Security Enhancer compatibility
- New: Uptime notifications
- New: Scheduled Uptime reports
- New: Gzip compression module will now detect and warn about privacy mode
- Enhance: PHP 7.3 compatibility
- Enhance: UI/UX
- Enhance: Remove activation tooltip
- Enhance: Improve operations with advanced-cache.php file in Page Caching module
- Enhance: Remove sitemaps xml from Page Caching (on default settings)
- Enhance: WPMU DEV hosting integration with Asset Optimization
- Fix: Typos
- Fix: Asset Optimization reset button not working
- Fix: Asset Optimization settings clearing out on plugin deactivation
- Fix: PHP warning on first plugin activation (or after settings reset)
- Fix: Front page not caching
- Fix: Page caching not enabled/disabled from Hub
- Fix: Fatal error in class-hub-endpoints.php
- Fix: Inability to clear individual post cache in subdirectory WordPress installs
- Fixed a problem with custom confirmation email.
- Fixed a problem with slot availability.
- Fix: CDN upgrade link not showing when bandwidth is over limit
- Added: Card update form for Stripe customers.
- Added: Setting to log the Stripe errors to the error log.
- Added: Responsive pricing tables.
- Added: New action & filter hooks (pro_sites_email_notification) for email notifications.
- Updated: Updated Stripe library.
- Updated: Updated checkout screen for Stripe.
- Updated: Log webhook event id for easier debugging.
- Updated: Do not log unwanted webhook events to site meta.
- Updated: Remove deprecated functions.
- Updated: Minimum PHP version is updated to 5.4.
- Fixed: Do not cancel subscriptions immediately unless the site is deleted.
- Fix: Automate WP core update from 5.0.x to 5.1+
- Add: Brand new quiz wizard UI/UX
- Add: Quiz integrations
- Improvement: Countries list updated
- Improvement: Do not process fields that hidden by conditional logic
- Improvement: Allow multiple correct answers on knowledge quiz
- Fix: Form First Name autofill doesn't work
- Fix: Issue with Single Choice as Required field
- Fix: Potential self XSS vulnerability
- Multiple minor enhancements/fixes
- Hide Admin Bar for non-logged users by default.