FeatureCan someone say gif support? Convert gif files to png
FeatureWP CLI command to bulk smush
FeatureAdd and serve additional image sizes to please the Google PageSpeed gods
UI/UXShow image count in selected directory
UI/UXImprove stats so you can get a raise with your optimization skills
UpgradeDetect already Smushed images and ignore them in image check
UpgradeConvert the coffee grind and brew option into a full feature barista (Smush Pro Only)
FeatureHow about free backups for everyone...Snapshot on WordPress.org. (It like free beer but better!)
FeatureWe're bringing email notifications so you don't have to wait around for your backup to finish
ImprovementImprove performance and reliability in shared hosting environments
FeatureConfigure and trigger managed backups from the hub
FeatureThe ability to freeze time and space so you can get more done in one day
FeatureAdd mobile page speed to performance reports
UpgradeAdd the ability to ignore and dismiss warnings (because some of us can't rest until all our notifications are cleared)
UpgradeSet a email address for Uptime emails so they can be sent to anyone
UI/UXAdd more stats and make our world-class performance optimization interface even cleaner
UpgradeGive elements more supported file formats
UI/UXOverhaul the interface so everything is easier and better including new email design, slugs, shortcode interface, extensions, certificates design, settings interface, and a heap special little updates
FeatureHow about a new color picker for easier styling?
FeatureA bagillion service opt-in integrations like Ontraport, Zapier, Emma, FeedBlitz, Salesforce, Postmatic, Intercom.io, SendGrid, SparkPost, You name it and we want to do it!
UpgradeTake the Hustle Aweber integration to a new level with tags
FeatureA button that lets you clear your email list
FeatureFind love with Hustle matchmaking (after all, Hustle is an expert connecting people)
FeatureWhitelisting by user role
FeatureNew security tweak that blocks the WordPress Rest API
FeatureAutomated Snapshot backup before changing database
FeatureGeo based IP blocking
FeatureAway mode to disable access to admin area everyday for a specified period of time
FeatureMask login area by changing the default /wp-admin and /wp-login
FeatureCSV export of audit log events
FeatureIP lockout rules
UI/UXFull-length film featuring Defender and his crime fighting adventures
FeatureShopify shortcode integration
FeatureGive Upfront some keyboard shortcuts for speeding up development
FeatureAdded control over lightbox display
UpgradeExtended compatibility and styling for WPMU DEV plugins like Pro Sites, Events+, Jobs & Experts and Membership 2
UpgradeExtend upfront compatibility with BuddyPress, WP Super Cache and Custom Post Types
FeatureA full-site migration tool for moving your site anywhere your heart desires
FeatureReliable Multisite migration! Only a myth until now. Shipper will move individual sites or an entire network.
FeatureTake your site where you will, whether moving servers or staging for development and testing
UI/UXAll the rum you can drink and treasure you can fit on your servers
FeatureDrag and drop form builder interface
FeaturePolls, contact, quizzes, estimators...basically any form you can dream up!
FeatureThe easiest styling options for quickly pushing fresh designs
FeatureSet up a registration form and accept payment
FeatureTrack, manage and even export forms you collect for growing a user list or tallying results
...and these are just the popular ones.
Is there a project you would like to see added to the roadmap? Let us know!
Recently Updated / Released
- New UI Flow and Design
- New structure for Hustle modules (introducing Pop-ups, Slide-ins, Embeds,
- d Social Sharing)
- Automatic migration from Hustle 2.x to Hustle 3.0
- Fix: Remove debug data
- Fix: Issue with Hub
- New: Download log button in page caching module
- New: Minification screen has been split into beginner and advanced views
- New: Minification advanced view allows manipulations with jquery, jquery-core and jquery-migrate files
- Enhance: Page caching module checking for wp-content directory and wp-config.php file
- Enhance: Hummingbird will convert any path to regex expression in exclusion rules in page caching module
- Enhance: Compatibility with Bedrock
- Enhance: Detection and handling of WP_CACHE constant in wp-config.php file
- Enhance: More informative tooltips for caching modules
- Fix: Minification not always correctly detecting when HTTP/2 is used
- Fix: Cloudflare integration shows empty zone when website domain includes www
- Fix: Notices during page/post edit when page caching is active
- This is a stability and maintenance release
- - Added: Option to set quota for the free level in Post/Page quotas module.
- - Updated: Do not let users upgrade a site without logging in.
- - Fixed: Conflict with WP User Avatar.
- - Fixed: Errors in main blog admin pages.
- - Fixed: Email was empty on the confirmation page.
- - Fixed: Payment button appears after logging out.
- - Fixed: Updating card info was not working.
- - Fixed: Non-numeric value error in PHP 7.1.
- - Fixed: Using coupon sets the price to 0 in some cases.
- - Fixed: Sign up link was showing twice on Pro Sites page.
- - Fixed: Pay to Blog module was not working when free signup is enabled.
- - Fixed: Fixed SQL error on Pro Sites page if blog id is invalid.
- - Fixed: Errors when Pro Sites checks the status of deactivated sites.
- - Fixed: Stripe errors when deleted plans exist on the cache.
- - Fixed: Error while checking already canceled sites later.
- - Fixed: Duplicate id/class name on the checkout page.
- Added: Members List Export to CSV
- Added: Membership and Member XML import and export format
- Added: Rest API Help docs
- Added: Duration for coupons - coupon can be applied onetime or recurring
- Added: Bulk import of users in CSV as members to a membership
- Added: Cache membership setting to allow 12 hour cache of data. This speeds up loading of pages
- Added: constant MS_QUERY_CACHE_DURATION to define custom cache duration
- Added: Exclude system pages from Search addon
- Added: Menu protection for parent menu items now extends to submenu items
- Added: Advanced media protection support for more server types
- Added: Force Default Gateway Setting to set the default active gateway for manually added users
- Added: Additional Invoice Setting add-on. Allows setting custom invoice id rendering but keeps the default invoice id in the gateway
- Fixed: MailChimp Addon list function
- Fixed: Styling for Membership Attributes PopUp
- Fixed: Dripped Membership Url protection and menu protection
- Fixed: Buddypress media protection conflict
- Fixed: Update Member status for manually created members
- Fixed: Mail sending cron fix
- Fixed: Posts displaying when protected in category protection
- Fixed: Rest API addon
- Fixed: Rest API input integer validation (https://github.com/WP-API/WP-API/issues/1520) and change param of /member status to member_status
- Fixed: Auth Net Payment Gateway (Fix the 'Extra Options is invalid.' authorize error)
- Fixed: Profile Fields add-on readonly option was not working
- Fixed: Custom Post type protection rule to exclude private post types
- Fixed: Conflict with Yoast WordPress SEO when registering for a membership
- Fixed: Email notification for paid manual payment gateway
- Fixed: Creating a new membership setting the visibility to private will hide the membership from the list
- Fixed: Manual Gatewey not setting the gateway name in the invoice
- Fixed: Invitation Addon errors
- Fixed: User with admin roles cannot be assigned for a membership from backend (admin and editors)
- Fixed: Dripped content membership details page showing error.
- Fixed: Stripe subscription duplicate invoices generated
- Fixed: End date on expired membership mail
- Fixed: Wording in help page activity section
- Fix: Jetpack compatibility issue
- Fixed file paths to work with SSL
- Improved compatibility with other plugins
- Only use WP 4.9 compatibility fallback in admin area
- Added filters "ultimatebranding_available_modules" and "ultimatebranding_activated_modules".
- Added new option to "Custom Login Screen": background for the button in the different state: focus, hover & active.
- Added new option to "Custom Login Screen": redirect after login.
- Added new option to "Custom Login Screen": redirect after logout.
- Added new option to "Custom Login Screen": "Remember Me" can be checked by default.
- Cleanup base code: remove opendir() usage.
- Fixed a problem with background color in modules "Color Schemes".
- Fixed a problem with image size in "Admin Menu" module.
- Fixed a problem with incorrect email in "Signup Password" module.
- Fixed a problem with text change on strings with sprintf() placeholders.
- Fixed problem with "Admin Bar" custom CSS on the frontend.
- Improved configuration.
- Improved module "Comming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode" - now you can choose sites to be handled by this module.
- Improved UX on main screen of "Color Schemes" module.
- Improvement: Moved document configuration up for module "Coming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode".
- Improvement: Turn off the ability to add tips on "Branding" pages.