FeatureA single clear cache button that sits in the WP Admin menu that gives easy access to editors and admins
FeatureExpand Mutlisite controls to site admins
ImprovementSet where minified CSS/JS files are stored - great for sites with specialized settings
ImprovementBulk update button for JS minfication
ImprovementUpdate some of our notifications for clarity and simplicity
UI/UXBetter handling for assets in the optimization module – show when file size has increased
UpgradeNew high-powered API clusters for our power users with an improved Smush quality up to 2x! We're talkin' cleaner sharper compression and bigger savings.
UpgradeImproved compatibility with Hummingbird, Twenty-Seventeen, Getty, Ultimate Branding, and NextGen.
UI/UXWe're standardizing styles across all our plugins and Smush will get some tidying up.
BugImprovements for how Bulk Smush works with images that have been removed
BugFix image size stats when changes are made.
FeatureHow about free backups for everyone...Snapshot on WordPress.org. (It's like free beer but better!)
FeatureWe're bringing email notifications so you don't have to wait around for your backup to finish
ImprovementImprove performance and reliability in shared hosting environments
FeatureConfigure and trigger managed backups from the hub
FeatureThe ability to freeze time and space so you can get more done in one day
FeatureA bagillion service opt-in integrations like Ontraport, Zapier, Emma, FeedBlitz, Salesforce, Postmatic, Intercom.io, SendGrid, SparkPost, You name it and we want to do it!
UpgradeTake the Hustle Aweber integration to a new level with tags
FeatureA button that lets you clear your email list
FeatureFind love with Hustle matchmaking (after all, Hustle is an expert connecting people)
FeatureWhitelisting by user role
FeatureNew security tweak that blocks the WordPress Rest API
FeatureAutomated Snapshot backup before changing database
FeatureGeo based IP blocking
FeatureAway mode to disable access to admin area everyday for a specified period of time
FeatureMask login area by changing the default /wp-admin and /wp-login
FeatureCSV export of audit log events
FeatureIP lockout rules
UI/UXFull-length film featuring Defender and his crime fighting adventures
FeatureGet ready! We're working on a developers API. This opens a whole new world for 3rd party extensions
FeatureBe on the lookout for the Forminator calculator
FeatureWe're working on all your favorite mail integrations...starting with Mailchimp
FeatureYou're going to dig Forminator custom registration forms
FeatureAlso giving Multisite something special – say yes to user and site registration forms
UpgradeNot just forms!? We're exploring other markets for Forminator to enter...like cereal with little Fominator marshmallows (kids love forms)
FeatureTalk about a complete time saver! Install plugins and themes right inside the Hub. You may never visit the WordPress dashboard again ;)
ImprovementPut the full power of the Hub in the palm of your hand with the mighty mobile interface. It's Hub magic at your fingertips
ImprovementImproved navigation and sorting...sounds boring but it drastically improves usability
UI/UXWe're reevaluating all of our content and updating language for clarity
UI/UXThumbnail site view for organizing all your sites! Gold if you manage a ton of sites from the Hub
UI/UXWe're taking control and simplicity seriously and bringing the incredible slick Crispr styling all the way through the Hub
UpgradeWe're improving the basic account management toolset too with clearer controls over account details
UpgradeHow about an improved site summary view that highlights strengths and weaknesses at a glance? Yep, we thought so
FeatureAll new WPMU DEV Smush CDN to deliver images at lighting speed
FeatureSay goodbye to the image optimization warnings with image resizing
FeatureWebP file optimization. Same quality smaller files
FeatureCan someone say gif support? Convert gif files to png
FeatureWP CLI command to bulk smush
FeatureAdd and serve additional image sizes to please the Google PageSpeed gods
UI/UXShow image count in selected directory
UI/UXImprove stats so you can get a raise with your optimization skills
UpgradeDetect already Smushed images and ignore them in image check
UpgradeConvert the coffee grind and brew option into a full feature barista (Smush Pro Only)
UpgradeGive elements more supported file formats
UI/UXOverhaul the interface so everything is easier and better including new email design, slugs, shortcode interface, extensions, certificates design, settings interface, and a heap special little updates
FeatureHow about a new color picker for easier styling?
ImprovementThis update is a behemoth! Basically a code rewrite with 180+ improvements.
FeatureA full-site migration tool for moving your site anywhere your heart desires
FeatureReliable Multisite migration! Only a myth until now. Shipper will move individual sites or an entire network.
FeatureTake your site where you will, whether moving servers or staging for development and testing
UI/UXAll the rum you can drink and treasure you can fit on your servers
...and these are just the popular ones.
Is there a project you would like to see added to the roadmap? Let us know!
Recently Updated / Released
- Fix mixed content issues with SSL with AJAX and when logging into a subsite.
- Added an option to force load Appointment's scripts and styles.
- Added a limit for "Service Capacity" on a service add and edit screen to the number of defined workers.
- Fixed a problem with appointment hour when a worker was not selected.
- Fixed a problem with more than one Service Provider on schedule table, when first is already busy, but second is not.
- Fixed a problem with service description when Service is not selected.
- Fixed problems with capacity.
- Improved adding a new service provider, when is only one service it will be checked by default.
- Improved column "Price".
- Improved Service "Service Capacity" edit field.
- Excluded "removed" and "completed" statuses from is_busy() calculations.
- Added asterisk to GDPR checkbox label on appointment form.
- Add: New user interface
- Add: MailChimp integration
- Add: Zapier integration
- Add: Option to prevent storing entries in database
- Add: Dropdown type for time field
- Add: Date to Quiz and Poll exports
- Add: Allow defining a Sender email and Sender name per form, overriding global setting
- Add: File size limite for upload field
- Add: Form support 4 fields in one row
- Add: Percentage pagination
- Improvement: If logged-in user set him as author of the post field
- Improvement: Poll string "No votes yet" instead of "View results" if nobody voted
- Improvement: Quiz share text contains results
- Fix: Form is not submitted if wrong upload type
- Fix: When number field is required entering 0 returns error
- Fix: Phone field: 2 placeholders appear if user turned on standard form validation
- Fix: Hyperlinks doesnt work on thank you message
- Fix: Disabling AJAX submission breaks form on submission
- Fix: Form field data lost when validation fails on non-ajax submission
- Fix: URL field not accepting URLs without protocols
- Fix: Address -> Country tag missing in emails variables
- Fix: Phone field allowing letters when 'validation' is disabled
- Fix: Date formats not being validated correctly
- Fix: Hidden field -> embed URL query string gets ignored
- Fix: Form can be submitted with spaces only
- Fix: Radio not marked as checked on click
- Fix: JS error on field clone
- Fix: When poll renamed, submission not shown
- Fix: Multiple styling issues
- Fix: Typos
- Compatibility: WP Mail SMTP plugin
- Compatibility: Popup Maker plugin
- Other minor enhancements/fixes
- Fixed: Fatal error on PHP 5.2.
- Add: GDPR - export user personal data
- Add: GDPR - erase user personal data
- Add: GDPR - insert plugin information to default "Private Policy" page
- Fix: Activating Snapshot shows 200 OK message
- Fix: PHP Warning with database backup using PHP v7.2
- Fix: Initial application of coding standards
- New: Page caching dynamic page types
- New: Define the path where to store optimized assets
- New: Advanced Tools now available on multisite installs
- Fix: Asset optimization error during minify process
- Fix: Remove invalid link to configure browser caching in IIS 6
- Fix: Hide clear cache notice when setting file change detection to auto
- Fix: Incorrect link on the Gzip compression and Browser caching modules
- Fix: Performance report colors, icons and buttons
- Enhance: Asset Optimization UI
- Enhance: Asset Optimization re-check expiry button functionality
- Enhance: Asset Optimization handling of root-relative URLs when using CDN
- Enhance: Asset Optimization fonts moved to Other section in the file list
- Enhance: Asset Optimization size handling of compressed assets
- Enhance: Publish changes notice is now less invasive
- Enhance: Error handling in Cloudflare module
- Enhance: Optimize performance on Caching modules
- Enhance: Prefetch DNS values are empty by default, with the ability to auto paste in recommended defaults
- Enhance: Clear cache notices will not show on subsites in a multisite network
- Enhance: Hummingbird will no longer store user selected server type and always show detected server
- Add GDPR frontend checkbox option to modules.
- Added: Delete coupon from Stripe when deleted in plugin
- Added: Coupon type in invoice
- Added: New filter ms_controller_frontend_resources_load to disable membership front scripts from loading on all pages
- Added: Bulk action on users list to resend verification email
- Added: Member GDPR tools
- Improved: Membership front scripts load on all pages
- Fix: Subscription Email for free membership
- Fix: Draft invoice created on PayPal on first payments
- Fix: After account verification, show the payment page
- Fix: Old members show account status as active
- Fix: Stripe coupon details on payment form
- Fix: Email sending for free membership
- Fixed: Ability to duplicate a course for an instructor.
- Fixed: Compatibility with plugins/themes which use login form.
- Fixed: Conflict with other plugins with early get_posts() function usage.
- Fixed: Display on medium size tablets.
- Fixed: Enrollment popup does not work.
- Fixed: Login overlay is not accessible in some situations.
- Fixed: Problem with CoursePress version in the export file.
- Fixed: Problem with missing pagination for course discussions.
- Fixed: Problem with the single instructor template.
- Fixed: Showing a unit description.
- Fixed: Turn off autocompletion for a unit.
- GDPR: Added ability to erase user personal data.
- GDPR: Added ability to export user personal data.
- GDPR: Added plugin information to default "Private Policy" page during auto-creation of this page.