FeatureTime to give Ultimate Branding a Superhero makeover!!!
FeatureMassive UI/UX upgrade…cause she’s got style
Feature3 new and Branda fresh login templates...because it's 2018 and it's time for some style
FeatureImport Wizard is getting a power boost. Import just the settings you need from any specific module
FeatureOrganize modules according to the incredible WPMU DEV plugin style guide
Upgrade3 dashboard admin widgets to be managed in one module and rewritten from the ground up (super fly)
ImprovementDocumentation module with upgraded documentation
FeatureBlock users based on their geo location...block hackers anywhere in the world
ImprovementWe're transcoding our security emails to make the reports more readable to the common man...and less scary
ImprovementNew report for security tweaks
ImprovementMake reports more like a helpful sidekick and less like a robot
ImprovementRemove Defender's activation redirect to improve the bulk upgrade and installations flow in WordPress
FeatureHow about free backups for everyone...Snapshot on WordPress.org. (It's like free beer but better!)
FeatureWe're bringing email notifications so you don't have to wait around for your backup to finish
ImprovementImprove performance and reliability in shared hosting environments
FeatureConfigure and trigger managed backups from The Hub
FeatureThe ability to freeze time and space so you can get more done in one day
FeatureA bagillion service opt-in integrations like Ontraport, Zapier, Emma, FeedBlitz, Salesforce, Postmatic, Intercom.io, SendGrid, SparkPost, You name it and we want to do it!
UpgradeTake the Hustle Aweber integration to a new level with tags
FeatureA button that lets you clear your email list
FeatureFind love with Hustle matchmaking (after all, Hustle is an expert connecting people)
FeatureWhitelisting by user role
FeatureNew security tweak that blocks the WordPress Rest API
FeatureAutomated Snapshot backup before changing database
FeatureGeo based IP blocking
FeatureAway mode to disable access to admin area everyday for a specified period of time
FeatureMask login area by changing the default /wp-admin and /wp-login
FeatureCSV export of audit log events
FeatureIP lockout rules
UI/UXFull-length film featuring Defender and his crime fighting adventures
FeatureBe on the lookout for the Forminator calculator
FeatureWe're working on all your favorite mail integrations...starting with Mailchimp
FeatureYou're going to dig Forminator custom registration forms
FeatureAlso giving Multisite something special – say yes to user and site registration forms
UpgradeNot just forms!? We're exploring other markets for Forminator to enter...like cereal with little Fominator marshmallows (kids love forms)
FeatureTalk about a complete time saver! Install plugins and themes right inside the Hub. You may never visit the WordPress dashboard again ;)
ImprovementPut the full power of the Hub in the palm of your hand with the mighty mobile interface. It's Hub magic at your fingertips
ImprovementImproved navigation and sorting...sounds boring but it drastically improves usability
UI/UXWe're reevaluating all of our content and updating language for clarity
UI/UXThumbnail site view for organizing all your sites! Gold if you manage a ton of sites from the Hub
UI/UXWe're taking control and simplicity seriously and bringing the incredible slick Crispr styling all the way through the Hub
UpgradeWe're improving the basic account management toolset too with clearer controls over account details
UpgradeHow about an improved site summary view that highlights strengths and weaknesses at a glance? Yep, we thought so
FeatureCan someone say gif support? Convert gif files to png
FeatureWP CLI command to bulk smush
FeatureAdd and serve additional image sizes to please the Google PageSpeed gods
UI/UXShow image count in selected directory
UI/UXImprove stats so you can get a raise with your optimization skills
UpgradeDetect already Smushed images and ignore them in image check
UpgradeConvert the coffee grind and brew option into a full feature barista (Smush Pro Only)
UpgradeGive elements more supported file formats
UI/UXOverhaul the interface so everything is easier and better including new email design, slugs, shortcode interface, extensions, certificates design, settings interface, and a heap special little updates
FeatureHow about a new color picker for easier styling?
ImprovementThis update is a behemoth! Basically a code rewrite with 180+ improvements.
FeatureA full-site migration tool for moving your site anywhere your heart desires
FeatureReliable Multisite migration! Only a myth until now. Shipper will move individual sites or an entire network.
FeatureTake your site where you will, whether moving servers or staging for development and testing
UI/UXAll the rum you can drink and treasure you can fit on your servers
...and these are just the popular ones.
Is there a project you would like to see added to the roadmap? Let us know!
Recently Updated / Released
- New: DB upgrade for older installations.
- New: Show site title and URL on free sites.
- Fixed: Conflict with NBT template selection.
- Fixed: Payment receipt email not being sent.
- Fixed: Wrong password in the email when a site is manually activated.
- Fixed: Wrong trial period length when using Manual payments.
- Fixed: Wrong admin URL for the additional registrations.
- Fixed: GDPR checkbox disappears in the signup form.
- Fixed: XML-RPC not working on subsites.
- Fixed: Pay To Blog module blocks Free level.
- Fixed: Missing translation strings.
- Fixed: Conflicts with PHP 7.0+.
- Fix: Show the WP.org rating request to admins only
- Improve: Update AWS SDK
- Add: Add separate option to select how many snapshots will be kept on remote destination
- Add: Whitelabeling Plugin based on Dashboard Plugin Settings
- Fix: Unreadable files in directory causing error
- Add: Specify different File Exclusions for Managed Backup and Snapshots
- Fix: Can't set a backup schedule from the HUB
- Add: Add notification for when there are local managed backups on site
- Fix: Managed backups can't be cancelled
- Improve: If a managed backup is cancelled, revert the partial backup file from the WPMU server
- Fix: Fix backup downloading on hosts with low memory
- Improve: Disable backup continuation
- Fix: Managed restore doesn't work on WPMU DEV Hosting
- Fix: Issues on WPEngine when restoring managed backup
- Fix: Site broken upon activation on PHPv5.2
- Fix: PHP warning in MU sites
- Fix: PHP error in PHPv5.2 MU sites
- Fix: PHP notice upon deactivation in PHPv5.2 sites
- Fix: PHP warnings/notices on subsites with PHPv5.3
- Fix: Add the Activate WPMUDEV Dashboard message when it is deactivated in MU site
- Fix: Show full log button requires double click to show log
- Fix: Show full log button is not working for snapshot restore wizard
- Fix: Snapshot translation typos
- Fix: WPDB Prepare floats affects records and payments
- Fix: Membership2 Integration - use new mslib3()
- Fix: Set blog referred by on blog creation
- Fix: Affiliate URLs contain space with https protocol
- Fix: Affiliates not tracking information
- Fix: Error appears after user clicks on "Pay Balance"
- Fix: Error appears when user is accessing referral link directly
- Fix: Bulk actions don't work from the bottom dropdown list in addons page
- Fixed: Facebook import
- Added: Time option in Front End editing
- Fixed: Calendar jump months
- Fixed: Accurate hours in time picker
- Fixed: Recurring Events dates, somethimes set to January 1970
- Fixed: Pagination not following option fron settings
- Fixed: Time picker for recurring events doesn't allow to choose time before save
- Fixed: Not showing events in next month if event start in previous month
- Fixed: MarketPress Integration Bug with Payment
- Fixed: Trying to get property of non-object with CoursePress
- Fixed: Automatically disable RSVP for Announcement (only) events
- Fixed: Expired events still displayed in category archives
- Fixed: Events+ user event creation not working - front page editing
- Fixed: Popup for Time entry, incorrect layering
- Fixed: File editor stops working when I enable events+ plugin
- Added: RSVPs and MarketPress - Paid events can now be deleted
- Fixed: Events+ shortcode no longer displaying event data
- Fixed: "You haven't paid for this event" issue for Recurring Events with MarketPress add-on
- Add: Accessibility settings for UI
- Add: Brand new poll wizard UI/UX
- Add: Poll integrations
- Add: Front-end AJAX render for forms/polls/quizzes
- Improvement: Remove activation tooltips
- Improvement: Add option to enable/disabled DONOTCACHEPAGE constant
- Improvement: Compatibility with Admin Menu Editor plugin
- Fix: Hitting Return/Enter on an edit field has incorrect behaviour
- Fix: Encoding special characters
- Fix: Double value attribute for input fields
- Fix: Form with pagination scroll on load
- Fix: Anonymous post author even default author selected
- Fix: HTML element doesn't work when Text editor is used
- Other minor enhancements/fixes
- Fix: deprecate the image strip.
- Fix: PHP 7.x warnings.
- Add: Gutenberg map addition button.
- Enhance: Support for WordPress 5.0 release and Gutenberg editor
- Fix: [WP Offload Media] integration with Pro version
- Fix: PHP warning on update from Smush version 2 to version 3
- Fix style conflict with WPMU Dev dashboard.
- Fix edge case php error on upgrade.