FeatureThere are times where folks need to subscribe to your mailing list for a second or third time, and now they can!
ImprovementWe've done some work to make sure external integrations display perfectly in Hustle
ImprovementZapier allows you to integrate Hustle with +1000 other apps, so we're putting it front-and-center
ImprovementActivate managed backups right from the comfort of The Hub. Thank you kindly, API
ImprovementYou'll be able to see if backups have been deactivated from the plugin...inside The Hub
ImprovementIf you decide to say goodbye to Snapshot (please don't go!), you can take your backups with you
FeatureSmartCrawl can help you edit and add robots.txt file. The future is now
FeatureIf the day ever comes that you need to delete your settings/data, the power is now in your hands
ImprovementCreate multiple focused sitemaps by post, page, category, and more
ImprovementGone are the days of converting your SEO checkup to PDF. Now you can receive it as an email report
ImprovementRepeat after me...ACF support! (ACF support)
ImprovementFor even more SEO control, add macros/variables from within the WordPress post editor
ImprovementWe're leveling up the UX for Defender's integration with WPMU DEV's Hosting
ImprovementYou get the power to choose and apply security headers. "I got the poowwaa!"
ImprovementLimit hackers by disabling WordPress' Rest API if it's not in use
ImprovementDefender will tell you exactly what timezone your site is on, so you don't accidentally schedule your security reports to be sent in the middle of the night
ImprovementNeed us to hold onto your audit logs for more than 30 days? Perfect, 'cause now you can define the log storage time
ImprovementBye-bye to "wp-defender" being the default site title in Google's Authenticator app. And everyone with more than 1 site said "finnnalllyy!"
ImprovementEasily release blocked IPs from your blacklist. Because...forgiveness?
ImprovementBan by filename or extension
UpgradeSee if you can beat up Defender in his new video game coming to the Nintendo's Game Boy Color
FeatureTalk about a complete time saver! Install plugins and themes right inside the Hub. You may never visit the WordPress dashboard again ;)
ImprovementPut the full power of the Hub in the palm of your hand with the mighty mobile interface. It's Hub magic at your fingertips
ImprovementImproved navigation and sorting...sounds boring but it drastically improves usability
UI/UXWe're reevaluating all of our content and updating language for clarity
UI/UXThumbnail site view for organizing all your sites! Gold if you manage a ton of sites from the Hub
UI/UXWe're taking control and simplicity seriously and bringing the incredible slick Crispr styling all the way through the Hub
UpgradeWe're improving the basic account management toolset too with clearer controls over account details
UpgradeHow about an improved site summary view that highlights strengths and weaknesses at a glance? Yep, we thought so
FeatureOnly entrust Branda's superpowers to those who can handle them, with her all new user permission settings
FeaturePick and choose which of Branda's modules can be configured on subsites! Yaaas multisite <3
ImprovementCurrently, you can import/export your settings to single sites, but now...we're making it so you can do the same on subsites
ImprovementAllow subsites to override network admin settings on a per-module-basis. #PowerToThePeople
ImprovementSubsite-ees (subsite-ers?) get there own their own tracking codes when Branda is network activated
ImprovementSubsites get a Branda dashboard of their own. They'll only see what the network admin gives them access to
FeatureYou're the mommy/daddy of your website! So you control the permissions! Restrict access to certain pages and prevent actions from being executed if a user doesn't have the appropriate role
FeatureWant a particular pop-up, slide-in, or opt-in to only show on a particular day or between certain hours? No prob, bob! Now you can schedule the beginning and end of your "Hustle creations"
ImprovementWe're adding new display rules for "WP Condition" and "User Browser"
Feature:wave: Hello, "Package Migration"! Shipper will package your site into a zip file and provide you with an installer.php. All you gotta do is download both files, upload them to your destination server via FTP/SFTP, and run the installer.php file to complete the migration! Bing, bang, bong.
FeatureDoes it bring you joy? No? Just filter it out! Shipper now allows users to filter files/folders, DB tables and much more
ImprovementChange up your "successful/failed migration" emails! You can now edit and brand Shipper's automated emails to your liking (or disliking...idc)
FeatureSupport for all the latest and greatest cache tools, including OPcache and Varnish!
FeaturePsst! Hey...SiteGround and WP Engine users. You can now fully enjoy the wonders of Hummingbird. You're welcome.
FeaturePut your hands together for...page cache preload! Now, ALL your visitors will get the most up-to-date pages on the fly
FeatureHummingbird will now serve up compressed cache files
FeatureTurn off caching for mobile devices
ImprovementWanna exclude cookies from cache? Hummingbird can handle that. I usually try to keep my cash and cookies separate too
ImprovementRun a global asset cache flush right from The Hub
ImprovementYou're gonna like this one...enable automatic cache clear on posts when someone leaves a comment
ImprovementSet up automatic cache clearing on a scheduled interval
...and these are just the popular ones.
Is there a project you would like to see added to the roadmap? Let us know!
Recently Updated / Released
- Improvement: Automatically sync with the Hub when enabling SSO from Dashboard settings
- Fix: Compatibility issue with WooCommerce select2
- New: Bulk restore
- New: Network access control settings
- New: Lazy loading onboarding step
- New: Lazy loading custom placeholders
- New: Lazy loading custom spinners
- New: CDN support for background images
- Enhance: Lazy loading support for ACF
- Enhance: Lazy loading page parser
- Enhance: Do not allow enabling CDN for sites that are not registered on the Hub
- Enhance: Bulk compressing images without proper meta data
- Enhance: Do not lazy load images on AMP pages
- Enhance: Translation strings
- Enhance: UI in media library
- Enhance: API calls
- Fix: Plugin texts
- Fix: PHP warning when Smush is not able to detect site language
- Fix: Excluding frontpage post type from lazy loading
- Fix: Missing icons in resize my full size images notice
- Fix: Inability to resize full size images several times
- Fix: Image count calculations during images re-check
- Fix: Directory Smush on SiteGround, GoDaddy and Bluehost
- New: Added the ability to upload custom videos.
- New: Select user roles that can manage video settings.
- Fix: Add missing wpmudev_vids_categories filter.
- Fix: Mask Login cause issue when visiting /wp-admin/network/sites.php
- Fix iframes and forms being removed from the main content
- Stop embedded videos when closing the module
- New: Upgrade page
- Enhance: Show Smush meta box on dashboard in network installs
- Enhance: Allow activating Gravatar and Page caching modules from dashboard
- Enhance: Do not reschedule performance reports if no reports are enabled
- Enhance: Uninstall procedure
- Enhance: IE 11 compatibility
- Enhance: Uninstall procedures
- Enhance: Divi integration
- Enhance: WP Hide & Security Enhancer compatibility
- Enhance: Asset Optimization processing inline assets
- Fix: Warnings from Page Caching module during uninstall
- Fix: PHP notice when saving Performance report settings on main site in a network install
- Fix: Asset Optimization filters
- Fix: Asset Optimization PHP 5.4 incompatibility
- Fix: Asset Optimization tooltips
- Fix: Asset Optimization stripping slashes from local compressed files
- Fix: Hide scheduled database cleanup from subsites
- Fix: PHP warning when updating from Free to Pro
- Fix: wphb_page_cache_custom_terms filter in multisite
- Fix: Performance report audits classifications
- Fix: Undefined index HTTP_HOST notice
- Fix: Allow using / in user exclusion rules in Page Caching module
- Feature: Restrict Shipper access to Dash user and add a Permissions tab in Shipper settings
- Improvement: Improve Import/Export workflow, also we remove the Add Destination because it is not needed anymore
- Improvement: UI/UX for Preflight check
- Fix: Conflict with some heart-beat manager like Heartbeat Control, which prevent the preflight and migration progresses get updated
- Fix: In some cases, migration will be fail if a DB table larger than 5MB
- Fix: Migration failed but success message was sent
- Fix: Show correct size of the remote install when running import task.
- Fix: Better notification message for not approved users
- Improvement: Display in the Hub when managed backups are deactivated
- Improvement: Add zip filesize check and remove corrupted backups from being sent to the Hub
- Improvement: Make the symlink ignoring the default choice
- Fix: DB table data import fails due table structure