UpgradeNew high-powered API clusters for our power users with an improved Smush quality up to 2x! We're talkin' cleaner sharper compression and bigger savings.
UpgradeImproved compatibility with Hummingbird, Twenty-Seventeen, Getty, Ultimate Branding, and NextGen.
UI/UXWe're standardizing styles across all our plugins and Smush will get a massive design overhaul.
ImprovementSmush gets it's own section in the GDPR policy, instead of appending to the end of the policy text
ImprovementWe're adding a brand new stats meta box
BugImprovements for how Bulk Smush works with images that have been removed
BugFix image size stats when changes are made.
FeatureWe're adding both Campaign Monitor and AWeber integration. Use your favorite email service provider
ImprovementAdd translation string for the Clone action
BugResolve error message in PHP 5.2 when activating integrations
UI/UXImproving form layouts and data fields
ImprovementFix styling when multiple forms are embedded on the same page
FeatureThis one is all about developer integration with API hooks for gzip and browser caching
FeatureAdd hooks for common functionality like performance reports for things like custom Slack integrations
FeatureControl all the Hummingbird functions from the Hub (this will be magic)
UI/UXImprove labeling and offer exclude and ignore options for feature output
ImprovementAbility to regenerate individual files in Minify
ImprovementWith this upgrade you'll be able to clear your log files both manually and automatically
BugOptimize how information is stored in the database
BugFix missing and mismatched stats for Asset Optimization
BugUpdate some of our notifications for clarity and simplicity
FeatureNow you'll have the ability to export your log data!
FeatureA new security tweak for deactivating XML-RPC
ImprovementMake 2-Factor required or optional based on user role
ImprovementExtend login masking for Pro Sites, Domain Mapping and Defender 2-Factor login
ImprovementResolve conflict with Avada theme for site compatibility
UI/UXMinor changes for button links and clearer instructional text
BugImprove accessibility for 2-Factor authentication with screen readers
FeatureWe're giving Hustle his own import/export option for moving individual opt-ins, pop-ups and slide-ins a breeze (full import/export option in the works)
FeatureA brand new display condition that gives you the ability to hide pop-ups after a user subscribes
FeatureDuplicate for popups...this will be a big time saver for making variations of the same ad
FeatureOur integrations list just keeps growing...this time it's FeedBlitz
ImprovementMaking changes to how information is retrieved to improve performance
ImprovementAdditional GDPR upgrades including an easy way for users to unsubscribe from local lists
ImprovementUpgrade embed naming structure to eliminate conflicts when sharing more than one embed in a page
UI/UXContinuing to improve styling consistency across Hustle
BugSquash a bunch of little styling bugs to improve compatibility with third-party integrations
FeatureHow about free backups for everyone...Snapshot on WordPress.org. (It's like free beer but better!)
FeatureWe're bringing email notifications so you don't have to wait around for your backup to finish
ImprovementImprove performance and reliability in shared hosting environments
FeatureConfigure and trigger managed backups from the hub
FeatureThe ability to freeze time and space so you can get more done in one day
FeatureA bagillion service opt-in integrations like Ontraport, Zapier, Emma, FeedBlitz, Salesforce, Postmatic, Intercom.io, SendGrid, SparkPost, You name it and we want to do it!
UpgradeTake the Hustle Aweber integration to a new level with tags
FeatureA button that lets you clear your email list
FeatureFind love with Hustle matchmaking (after all, Hustle is an expert connecting people)
FeatureWhitelisting by user role
FeatureNew security tweak that blocks the WordPress Rest API
FeatureAutomated Snapshot backup before changing database
FeatureGeo based IP blocking
FeatureAway mode to disable access to admin area everyday for a specified period of time
FeatureMask login area by changing the default /wp-admin and /wp-login
FeatureCSV export of audit log events
FeatureIP lockout rules
UI/UXFull-length film featuring Defender and his crime fighting adventures
FeatureGet ready! We're working on a developers API. This opens a whole new world for 3rd party extensions
FeatureBe on the lookout for the Forminator calculator
FeatureWe're working on all your favorite mail integrations...starting with Mailchimp
FeatureYou're going to dig Forminator custom registration forms
FeatureAlso giving Multisite something special – say yes to user and site registration forms
UpgradeNot just forms!? We're exploring other markets for Forminator to enter...like cereal with little Fominator marshmallows (kids love forms)
FeatureTalk about a complete time saver! Install plugins and themes right inside the Hub. You may never visit the WordPress dashboard again ;)
ImprovementPut the full power of the Hub in the palm of your hand with the mighty mobile interface. It's Hub magic at your fingertips
ImprovementImproved navigation and sorting...sounds boring but it drastically improves usability
UI/UXWe're reevaluating all of our content and updating language for clarity
UI/UXThumbnail site view for organizing all your sites! Gold if you manage a ton of sites from the Hub
UI/UXWe're taking control and simplicity seriously and bringing the incredible slick Crispr styling all the way through the Hub
UpgradeWe're improving the basic account management toolset too with clearer controls over account details
UpgradeHow about an improved site summary view that highlights strengths and weaknesses at a glance? Yep, we thought so
FeatureAll new WPMU DEV Smush CDN to deliver images at lighting speed
FeatureSay goodbye to the image optimization warnings with image resizing
FeatureWebP file optimization. Same quality smaller files
FeatureCan someone say gif support? Convert gif files to png
FeatureWP CLI command to bulk smush
FeatureAdd and serve additional image sizes to please the Google PageSpeed gods
UI/UXShow image count in selected directory
UI/UXImprove stats so you can get a raise with your optimization skills
UpgradeDetect already Smushed images and ignore them in image check
UpgradeConvert the coffee grind and brew option into a full feature barista (Smush Pro Only)
UpgradeGive elements more supported file formats
UI/UXOverhaul the interface so everything is easier and better including new email design, slugs, shortcode interface, extensions, certificates design, settings interface, and a heap special little updates
FeatureHow about a new color picker for easier styling?
ImprovementThis update is a behemoth! Basically a code rewrite with 180+ improvements.
FeatureA full-site migration tool for moving your site anywhere your heart desires
FeatureReliable Multisite migration! Only a myth until now. Shipper will move individual sites or an entire network.
FeatureTake your site where you will, whether moving servers or staging for development and testing
UI/UXAll the rum you can drink and treasure you can fit on your servers
...and these are just the popular ones.
Is there a project you would like to see added to the roadmap? Let us know!
Recently Updated / Released
- Add: Campaign Monitor integration
- Add: AWeber integration
- Improvement: Huge amount of CSS styles printed on page
- Fix: Zapier integration active by default
- Fix: Integrations issues with PHP 5.2
- Fix: Correct results are marked as Incorrect in export
- Fix: Large amount of fields prevent saving the form
- Fix: Honeypot not functional
- Fix: Multiple forms on same page breaks the styling
- Fix: Not possible to add fields on an empty form.
- Fix: Wrong shortcode display in the Polls list.
- Fix: Custom colors for submit button doesn't work.
- Fix: Form Settings - User Email list does not show fields, only misc data
- Other minor enhancements/fixes
- 3.6.0 - 2018-07-17
- - Improved: Accessibility
- - Added: reCAPTCHA
- Fix PHP errors.
- New: support for custom post type archives
- New: noindex/nofollow for post types
- New: new OpenGraph tags og:url, og:type, og:image:width and og:image:height
- New: code optimization
- New: integration test suite for quality assurance
- New: link each page to the relevant documentation section on the plugin website
- New: import social profile links from AIOSEOP
- New: dynamically adjust the toggles under "Site Owner Permissions"
- New: update Google result preview when content is changed
- New: prompt requesting reviews on WP.org
- Fix: hide settings for disabled modules from plugin dashboard
- Fix: BuddyPress group titles missing
- Fix: links to enable OpenGraph and Twitter settings pointing to inaccessible pages
- Fix: duplicate text in SEO Checkup section of metabox
- Fix: plugin css conflicting with some WP admin components
- Fix: analysis indicators not displaying correct colors in WP post list
- Fix: settings need to be saved before reports for SEO Checkup are sent
- Fix: on WP dashboard, 'update sitemap' link in the sitemap widget not working
- Fix: typo in opengraph settings
- Fix: when new URL scan is run, the URL Crawler section not loaded automatically
- Fix: google/bing verification codes from yoast not imported correctly
- Fix: columns in the post tables take more space then they should
- Fix: google verification meta can't be removed once added
- Fix: meta description not working on WooCommerce shop page
- Fix: redundant save settings button under URL Crawler report
- Fix: typo in the upgrade popup
- Fix: when import from yoast notice dismissed, it comes back on page load
- Fix: seo column in post list shows wrong color indicator when focus keyword missing
- Fix: google/bing verification tags disappear when sitemap settings saved
- Fix: XML sitemap opened in the current tab
- Fix: when "Upgrade to Pro" clicked, pro version details opened in the current tab
- Fix: values under "Site Owner Permissions" not saved when everything turned off
- Fix: last checked time on SEO Checkup inconsistent
- Fix: if modules disabled by network admin, site admin can still see them in settings
- Fix: autolinks page has "TBC" as the description of a setting
- Fix: author archive meta description not saved
- Fix: dashboard sections display number of issues even if the corresponding module is disabled
- Fix: on network sub-sites, disabled modules not behaving properly
- Fix: previews are not refreshing on title and meta admin page
- Fix: url crawler not always listing the URLs resulting in errors
- Fix: hide SEO Checkup on network sub-sites
- Fix: remove code for old google site verification settings
- Fix: date archive settings not respected
- Fix: admin bar menu should always match the admin menu
- Fix: in url crawler, no message is shown when all missing urls added to sitemap
- Fix: MOZ metabox not styled
- Fix: Redirect Attachments options in Advanced Tools not saved when in off state
- Fix: automatic linking toggle in post metabox displays wrong state
- Fix: redundant MarketPress options
- Fix: autolinks "Exclusions" don't work when "Case Sensitive Matching" is off
- Fix: autolinks "Min Lengths" setting not working consistently
- Fix: twitter settings for date archives not working consistently
- Fix: meta description settings for search and 404 pages not working consistently
- Fix: google verification meta settings not working consistently
- Fix: quick edit fields not loading values
- Fix: unwanted space before date archive title
- Fix: minor inconsistencies in SEO analysis
- Fix: no error message displayed when default user removed in reporting section under SEO Checkup
- Fix: statistics on dashboard not refreshed when checkup completes in SEO Checkup section
- Fix: MOZ data displayed even when wrong credentials added
- Fix: Mask Login Area description text is misleading
- Fix: wp-admin link of sub-sites in networks link to wrong admin URL
- Fix: Prevent Information Disclosure & Prevent PHP Execution show false error message when first applied
- Fix: Dashboard reporting section mis-alignment
- Other minor enhancements and fixes
- Added default post type "post" on "Author Box" module.
- Added "Show latest entries" to "Author Box" module.
- Added "Show number of posts" to "Author Box" module.
- Fixed a problem with custom icons on "Admin Bar" module.
- Fixed a problem with remembering fold/unfold status on "Admin Bar" module.
- Fixed a problem with tabs on IE.
- Fixed module "Remove WP Dashboard Link for users without site".
- Fixed problem with mixed content for "Email Template" module preview.
- Improved "Author Box" module output.
- Improved handling pseudoclasses for buttons on login form on "Custom Login Screen" module.
- Module "Login Image" was removed, please use "Login Screen" instead.
- Refactored modules list on plugin Dashboard.
- Refactored modules "Login CSS, "Admin CSS", "Footer Content", "Favicons" - Improved UX, fixed problem with folding sections.
- Renamed modules: "Custom Login CSS" to "Login CSS", "Custom Admin CSS" to "Admin CSS", "Custom Admin Bar" to "Admin Bar", "Global Footer Content" to "Footer Content".
- Added ability to show/hide columns on "Services" settings screen.
- Added ability to show/hide columns on "Service Provider" settings screen.
- Added asterisk to additional, required fields (pro only).
- Added columns "Paddings" and "Location" on "Service Providers" settings screen (pro only).
- Added columns "Paddings", "Location" and "Shared resources" on "Services" settings screen (pro only).
- Added locations on appointment form.
- Added SERVICE_LOCATION placeholder replaced by a service Location in email templates.
- Fixed time display format to selected in WordPress options.
- Improved "confirmation" checkbox on Service Provider Profile page.
- Improved Object Cache clear.
- Added: Indian Rupee support to PayPal.
- Fixed: Stripe payments are not working after upgrading to latest version of Stripe API.
- Fixed: Trial period continues to be doubled.
- Fixed: Critical Error: Ajax returns Error 500 on media library in WP Offload S3